Photo

Vice city weapons

23 replies to this topic
GtA-MaNiAc88
  • GtA-MaNiAc88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2002 - 05:49 AM

hey whats up GTA freeks!!? i was just wondering what weapons yall have seen and like so far in GTA:VC? OR what you would like to see in VC.

I personally would like to see 2x4's with nails in em or something to that nature...hammers would be sweet as well..i also would like to see a machine gun with a grenade launcher on it that would be AWESOME!

so far my favorite weapon is either the Rugar (a VERY VERY powerful machine gun) and The chainsaw...i HOPE to god you can do drive bys with the chainsaw..that would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One other thing..is rockstar going to make you have to put in a cheat for nastylimbs? that would be stupid concidering theres chainsaws and knifes...i mean what would happen? it would just go threw a ped and not cut anything off? that would be quite stupid..well give me your ideas and favs on Vice Citys Weapons!!!!!!!

segosa
  • segosa

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2002 - 06:57 AM

the chainsaw is what im looking forward to!!

\\\REAPER///
  • \\\REAPER///

Join The Farmers!

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2002 - 06:59 AM

Quote (GtA-MaNiAc88 @ Aug. 31 2002,06:49)
hey whats up GTA freeks!!? i was just wondering what weapons yall have seen and like so far in GTA:VC? OR what you would like to see in VC.

I personally would like to see 2x4's with nails in em or something to that nature...hammers would be sweet as well..i also would like to see a machine gun with a grenade launcher on it that would be AWESOME!

so far my favorite weapon is either the Rugar (a VERY VERY powerful machine gun) and The chainsaw...i HOPE to god you can do drive bys with the chainsaw..that would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One other thing..is rockstar going to make you have to put in a cheat for nastylimbs? that would be stupid concidering theres chainsaws and knifes...i mean what would happen? it would just go threw a ped and not cut anything off? that would be quite stupid..well give me your ideas and favs on Vice Citys Weapons!!!!!!!

stop maken 30 topics!

Mr Black
  • Mr Black

10 Years on GTA Forums!

• Members

Posted 31 August 2002 - 11:44 AM

i like the python(magnum) it looks powerful and its compact
the screwdriver and knife are good ones too

:die:

The Cheat Lord
  • The Cheat Lord

Mysterious Ghost

• Members

Posted 31 August 2002 - 12:00 PM

I was thinking along the lines of Napalm and Bio-strike (I can dream can I????)

Note: Bio-strike is on the game Army Men - Green Rouge.

Clown-O-Matic
  • Clown-O-Matic

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2002 - 12:21 PM

I'm looking forward to the mac10/11 with a silencer(i think its a muzzle flash hider, correct me if im wrong) and the RPG-7 rocket launcher you see on that ammunation poster.

Guns i want in VC are:

Beretta 92fs
S&W ladysmith(for undercover cops)
m1911a3 goverment
AKM-47S
M16A1 and a CAR-15 for the swat team

Cars i want in VC are:

VW Golf 1986
Chevrolet Caprice
BMW 316 1985 (i think they already have one)
Police Chevrolet Caprice cars
1978 Mercedes-Benz 240D (every pimp should have one)
pimped up lowrider 1970 Mercedes 280S with tinted windows and nice rims.

playa
  • playa

Soldier

• Members

Posted 31 August 2002 - 03:03 PM

well im really lookin ford to the fist figthing, from those screen shoots it looks like it has been greatly improved  :D

Spena
  • Spena

John Smith, No Nonsense!!!

• Members

Posted 31 August 2002 - 03:09 PM

I would like to see

some missile launchers

i know it's a bit farfetched but it would be cool to enter what seemed a normal warehouse that turned out to be a secret nuclear development base.

Then my thoughts of world domination will be realised!!

HE HE HE :devil:

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 31 August 2002 - 03:28 PM

im really waitint to use the chainsaw and other tools on people.......fun fun fun

I wonder if the chainsaw will be gas operated snd youll have to buy gas or more chainsaws

QuikM3T4LL1C4
  • QuikM3T4LL1C4

Go there.. See the life of general people at my skool

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 September 2002 - 02:29 AM

hmm.. is a chainsaw in the game?
I've away from the web for a while so i wouldn't know.
BTW it'sa, me QuikSilvr
i kinda forgot my passowrd plus i've had a fad with Metallica.
So tell me what weapons they already have.
I would like to see a katana or a wd-40 and a lighter. hahaa.
they should a weapon shop like oil slicks or rig the car with multiple blades.  :devil:

DJ-Pink Slip
  • DJ-Pink Slip

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 September 2002 - 03:29 PM

i would like to whip people in the back of the head with a tennis rakit or a sledge hammer(i know that will never happen).

oh yea and some nailguns would be nice :D

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 01 September 2002 - 03:32 PM

Yeah there is a chainsaw and a screw driver for sure!!!!
its gonna be cool stabbing people with screw drivers!!!!!!

Dustin
  • Dustin

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 September 2002 - 01:06 AM

I just wanna see the animations they have for a screwdriver,  that  has to be hilarious

Former...Mafiaman69
  • Former...Mafiaman69

I just wanna be different like everyone else!

• Members

Posted 08 September 2002 - 04:00 PM

Quote (Clown-O-Matic @ Aug. 31 2002,13:21)
AKM-47S
and a CAR-15 for the swat team

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the AKM wasn't around in the early 80's and I don't think swat teams were using car-15 until the early 90's. To tell you the truth though, I wouldn't mind seeing a berreta in there or a nice assault rifle like the M1911.

I do wonder though... with all these great new weapons, will there be better animations. For instance I stab a ped with a screwdriver. Will he have a hole in him or will blood shoot out the top of his head. Or with the M-60, If I pump a ped full o' lead (heehee that ryhmes) will there be bullet holes in him or will I have to settle for the simple dieing scheme of him falling to it's knees and lieing face down in a puddle of blood. I want holes damnit!

Mr. Wongs
  • Mr. Wongs

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 September 2002 - 04:24 PM

I think I'd be great if some weapons had more than one purpose, not just to kill people with them. What if the screwdriver would be used for more realistic tasks, like open a carhood and sabotage the car's motor so a rival gangmember won't be able to use it. Or if your see smoke comming out of your car's motor, you could use the screwdriver, or whatever, to fix your car's motor so it won't blow up.

Another thing that I was thinking about is the ability to break into cars that have locked doors. In real life you would pull out your bat, or whatever the case may be, smash the side window and unlock the door. Although this would defy the purpose of locked doors, if you were to do that in a public place, then you would instantly get a wanted level.

The possiblities are endless, really, you just have to get creative.

Former...Mafiaman69
  • Former...Mafiaman69

• Members

Posted 08 September 2002 - 04:30 PM

Yeah you have a point. Maybe you could use the screwdriver to ..say "tweak" your engine and go flying at 150 + mph while making hairpin turns. WHoops, sorry I was just thinking of heaven.

Phucked
  • Phucked

The Triads - Wheelman

• Members

Posted 08 September 2002 - 05:00 PM

I wonder how gory there gonna make the weapons like the screw driver, chainsaw, meat clever, sword, ect. It would kick ass if you could cut off peds limbs and shat and they would try to hop away with only one leg...

Tony_the_tiger
  • Tony_the_tiger

AMF Head Wheelman

• Members

Posted 08 September 2002 - 08:23 PM

you mean like with the sniper right? :D

GPX VC
  • GPX VC

R.S & L Bows.... You cant beat our meat

• Members

Posted 09 September 2002 - 11:11 PM

i like the Python thats crazy  :sui:   :die:

TheJoyrider
  • TheJoyrider

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2002 - 09:23 AM

I hope they bring back the oil slicks and vehile mines from GTA2. I loved placing heaps of oil slicks at an intersection then setting off a car bomb in the middle of the mayhem. Talk about carnage! :devil:

QuikM3T4LL1C4
  • QuikM3T4LL1C4

Go there.. See the life of general people at my skool

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 September 2002 - 10:48 AM

Quote (TheJoyrider @ Sep. 11 2002,10:23)
I hope they bring back the oil slicks and vehile mines from GTA2. I loved placing heaps of oil slicks at an intersection then setting off a car bomb in the middle of the mayhem. Talk about carnage! :devil:

you read my mind... but gta2 was placed in the fuutuure

Clown-O-Matic
  • Clown-O-Matic

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 September 2002 - 05:18 PM

Quote (Former...Mafiaman69 @ Sep. 08 2002,17:00)
Quote (Clown-O-Matic @ Aug. 31 2002,13:21)
AKM-47S
and a CAR-15 for the swat team

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the AKM wasn't around in the early 80's and I don't think swat teams were using car-15 until the early 90's. To tell you the truth though, I wouldn't mind seeing a berreta in there or a nice assault rifle like the M1911.

I do wonder though... with all these great new weapons, will there be better animations. For instance I stab a ped with a screwdriver. Will he have a hole in him or will blood shoot out the top of his head. Or with the M-60, If I pump a ped full o' lead (heehee that ryhmes) will there be bullet holes in him or will I have to settle for the simple dieing scheme of him falling to it's knees and lieing face down in a puddle of blood. I want holes damnit!

The AKM-47 is the modernisized version of the AK-47 wich was developed in 1959 and entered the Soviet army in 1960
The AKM has a longer barrel and a sloped muzzle to reduce climb in full auto fire.
You can fit silencers/muzzle flash hiders on it and plastic stocks etc.

The car-15/xm177e2 has been there since the late 60's, untill it got replaced by the m4/m4a1 in 1994.

Former...Mafiaman69
  • Former...Mafiaman69

• Members

Posted 12 September 2002 - 10:05 PM

Ok thanks. I think i had my info a little wrong there. By the way, I didnt' mean "assault rifle like the M1911". It aint an assault rifle. I meant something else...forgot now... but that was incorrect. Thanks for correcting me Clown-O-Matic. I wish they could put the m4a1 with a shotgun attachment in but .... wrong era. Well i see a suggestion for a mod.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users