DATE/TIME: Saturday, February 25th - 7PM EST
NOTE: If you're having problems receiving invites, or if you keep getting disconnected from a server, try this fix:
Go to your phones and go to multiplayer, go to party mode. From party mode go into your XMB bar and go to account management and hit triangle. Sign out. Get out of the XMB bar and go back to single player. Go to multiplayer. It'll ask you to sign back in. If you do this correctly everything should work fine.
What You'll need
- A PS3
- A copy of the original GTA IV (or the GTA IV Complete Edition, having only the Episodes from Liberty City content will not work...)
- Busted (custom game type)
- Team Deathmatch
- Free/Party mode
- Please watch this video to get an understanding of how it works
- No guns are allowed!
- No health pickups are allowed!
- The Cops must wreck the crook's car by ramming into it, causing it to flip, explode, or get stuck. If either of those occur (or if the crook dies), the crook is Busted!
- If the crook gets himself stuck, causes his own car to explode, or kills himself, he is still Busted!
- If a cop disables his car, he is welcome to join another cop in their car to continue the pursuit. (You CANNOT get another police car of your own)
- The crook always gets a 5 second heard start before the cops start the chase
- The crook (or his car) must survive the police chase for 10 minutes (or until all cop cars are disabled) in order to win
- lilg1521 - BroboT-800 (host)
- TrooperShorty - TrooperShorty
- DEMONlordSNIPERSend - Snipers_end
- SuddenEclipse - Africantastic
- weird_person - weird_person-
- Vegeta1418 - Vegeta1418
- The_Solid_Ninja - The_Soilid_Ninja
- GTA3AVCASA - GTA3AVCASA
- Stunnerman - X-cream7196