» «
Photo

[IV/EFLC] Maple Valley Raceway

88 replies to this topic
stilldre
  • stilldre

StillDre Productions

• Members

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:46 AM Edited by stilldre, 04 March 2012 - 07:10 PM.

user posted image

Hi, i've started few days ago on circuit for Liberty City. It's my second favorite circuit on FM to drift after Fujimi Kaido, unfourtnley didn't find the model of it but it's being an good exercise to teach myself modeling and its something that will fit in LC.
Circuit was meant to be looked by car/race perspective, that one i've changed to an island and rebuild tribunes, fences and river.
Also for more fun i've made a dirt track and bayside to make it more lively.

Second release is out "1.1 + Aqua Fun Add-On" tounge.gif check it out..
After this i'm going to take my time on something else, so don't bother if u see some bugs.
All files are unlocked so u have the freedom in that biggrin.gif

Video tutorial how to import map models to GTA IV:
http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

Compatible with:
GTA IV 1.4/1.7 & EFLC 1.2

Note:
If u have some disseapering problem remove mv_veg.img/.ide/.wpl files and
lines from gta.dat and images.txt with notebook..
You'll still have than 500 trees and parked cars!

Version 1.1
Download link:
http://www.gta4-mods...n-add-on-f12998

Version 1.0
Download link:
http://www.mediafire...afx1ncjx4lzjxnj

Trailer:

Screens:
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Limiter
  • Limiter

GTA Modder

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:59 AM

Good progress, hopefully this mod will actually be finished. Too much mods get paused nowadays.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:23 AM

Looks good, and I also like the placement for it. I have an open area there. Your maps are pileing up around my LC lol.

stilldre
  • stilldre

StillDre Productions

• Members

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:24 AM

QUOTE (Limiter @ Tuesday, Feb 14 2012, 02:59)
Good progress, hopefully this mod will actually be finished. Too much mods get paused nowadays.

Thx & Don't worry it will be finished biggrin.gif it's just something different than big this time, after this mod i'll make something bigger like Seacrest County IV.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:30 PM

QUOTE (stilldre @ Tuesday, Feb 14 2012, 12:24)
after this mod i'll make something bigger like Seacrest County IV.

wait, wut? O.o

anyway, looking nice so far and as already mentioned, the placement is good aswell biggrin.gif

GTARandom
  • GTARandom

Unfortunate piece of meat

• Feroci
  • Croatia

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:41 PM

Seacrest County is the location name for the Need For Speed Hot Pursuit(2010) game.

buzzbass
  • buzzbass

mayorista no limpio pescado

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:57 PM

Stilldre, if you entertain with so many projects, I sense that this step will take a lot of time to release EFTW.
Anyways, congrats for your good job man wink.gif

stilldre
  • stilldre

StillDre Productions

• Members

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (buzzbass @ Tuesday, Feb 14 2012, 15:57)
Stilldre, if you entertain with so many projects, I sense that this step will take a lot of time to release EFTW.

EFTW is not going to be released smile.gif it haves to much work, i raither do something else like Seacrest County IV after Maple Valley.

MadJC
  • MadJC

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:55 PM

Seacrest County ftw!

buzzbass
  • buzzbass

mayorista no limpio pescado

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 14 February 2012 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE (stilldre @ Tuesday, Feb 14 2012, 15:45)

EFTW is not going to be released smile.gif it haves to much work, i raither do something else like Seacrest County IV after Maple Valley.

confused.gif

Exxon
  • Exxon

The Obvious Child

• Members

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE (stilldre @ Tuesday, Feb 14 2012, 15:45)

Could you please finish one project before starting three others?
Please, just finish EFTW for it's map, than this and after that something else bored.gif

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:10 PM

He lost my respect i would finish his work her never pm'ed me but this going to end bad.I would love to finish EFTW.He is doing wrong move on this project.

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• Feroci
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (ShakingASS @ Wednesday, Feb 15 2012, 01:10)
He lost my respect i would finish his work her never pm'ed me but this going to end bad.I would love to finish EFTW.He is doing wrong move on this project.

"Finish"

Eftw was only 10% done, since when does the term 'Finish' means there is 90% left to be done?

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (Blaster_nl @ Tuesday, Feb 14 2012, 23:18)

"Finish"

Eftw was only 10% done, since when does the term 'Finish' means there is 90% left to be done?

Doesn't matter if 10% done i want to do 90% left i have idea's and such for the mod.

GeorgieNJ
  • GeorgieNJ

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:38 PM Edited by GeorgieNJ, 14 February 2012 - 11:40 PM.

QUOTE (ShakingASS @ Tuesday, Feb 14 2012, 23:19)
QUOTE (Blaster_nl @ Tuesday, Feb 14 2012, 23:18)

"Finish"

Doesn't matter if 10% done i want to do 90% left i have idea's and such for the mod.

Man, please shut up, you keep talking like "i will finish this i will do that", yet you never showed anything you did in this project http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=498931 Everyone who actually did something in SA to IV got out of your project because of your childish attitude. Oh and i think that people like StillDre and others could care less about your respect for them, cause it's worth sh*t. Just stop

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:44 PM

Just drop it this just spam.I have placed that mod on hold just very few map devs most of team just either lazy or doing nothing.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:36 AM

You do realize that doing the other 90% of EFTW would require a sh*t load of work. It's far from easy. The only team that would be able to get it to 100% would be Rockstar. The stuff we do with the game now, believe it or not is about 20% of the game.

But no offense but if you took over EFTW, we would play as a modern John Marston which is silly. The spam we did in the topic was you not being able to get John Marston in 2012 off your head and me not getting the 1911 2012 idea for EFLC off mine.

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Wednesday, Feb 15 2012, 00:36)
You do realize that doing the other 90% of EFTW would require a sh*t load of work. It's far from easy. The only team that would be able to get it to 100% would be Rockstar. The stuff we do with the game now, believe it or not is about 20% of the game.

But no offense but if you took over EFTW, we would play as a modern John Marston which is silly. The spam we did in the topic was you not being able to get John Marston in 2012 off your head and me not getting the 1911 2012 idea for EFLC off mine.

We was going to do your idea with EFLC just for the fact it was better.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:41 AM Edited by nkjellman, 15 February 2012 - 12:43 AM.

QUOTE (ShakingASS @ Wednesday, Feb 15 2012, 00:38)
QUOTE (nkjellman @ Wednesday, Feb 15 2012, 00:36)

We was going to do your idea with EFLC just for the fact it was better.

Maybe Stilldre will consider it for Seacrest County.

@Stilldre: You should add trees to the map. They easly add a lot of detail.

stilldre
  • stilldre

StillDre Productions

• Members

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Wednesday, Feb 15 2012, 01:41)

Trees is for later, no need extra models now all over the map since isn't exported yet. Retexturing and modelling bay buildings for circuit.
As for SC i think Marston wouldn't fit at all, imo Johny or some kinda of cop biggrin.gif

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:43 PM Edited by nkjellman, 15 February 2012 - 10:46 PM.

QUOTE (stilldre @ Wednesday, Feb 15 2012, 13:55)

Trees is for later, no need extra models now all over the map since isn't exported yet. Retexturing and modelling bay buildings for circuit.
As for SC i think Marston wouldn't fit at all, imo Johny or some kinda of cop biggrin.gif

A cop. I don't think any main GTA characters would fit well. SC is more about cars not bikes. One character I could see for SC is Brucie. I think he would fit well. Not Mori though. Hes an annoying little oarnge migit. A new character would be good too, probaly better because SC isnt in the GTA universe.
But if you wan't I can help get SC on EFLC so you can have the benifit of Nitro.

stilldre
  • stilldre

StillDre Productions

• Members

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:45 PM

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Wednesday, Feb 15 2012, 23:43)

A cop. I don't think any main GTA characters would fit well. SC is more about cars not bikes. One character I could see for SC is Brucie. I think he would fit well. Not Mori though. Hes an annoying little oarnge migit. A new character would be good too, probaly better because SC isnt in the GTA universe.
But if you wan't I can help get SC on EFLC so you can have the benifit of Nitro.

Yeah that will be good, would like to have it on eflc. As for character idk nothing for it for moment, maybe creating one will be nice.
Planning to get circuit done by the end of the week, after that i'll see what i can came up for sc map.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:40 AM Edited by nkjellman, 16 February 2012 - 03:11 AM.

QUOTE (stilldre @ Wednesday, Feb 15 2012, 23:45)
QUOTE (nkjellman @ Wednesday, Feb 15 2012, 23:43)

Yeah that will be good, would like to have it on eflc. As for character idk nothing for it for moment, maybe creating one will be nice.
Planning to get circuit done by the end of the week, after that i'll see what i can came up for sc map.

To make your life easier, you should try and see if there is a way to import a Saints Row 2 or even better a Saints Row The Third character to 3D Max. This would be usefull, or even if there is any other game where you can customise your character (in high quality) like Test Drive Unlimited 2. However, Saints Row The Third has the highest quality, and most customisations.
Edit: Easy way. Make a maltiplayer character and make that be the main character.

CalicoApricot
  • CalicoApricot

Morrowind's cliffracer

• Members

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:56 PM

This map mod seems really interesting, I like where you've placed it in the Liberty City map.
Good luck for this project! wink.gif

Exxon
  • Exxon

The Obvious Child

• Members

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:58 PM

... and try to finish it this time turn.gif

stilldre
  • stilldre

StillDre Productions

• Members

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:50 PM Edited by stilldre, 17 February 2012 - 07:18 PM.

QUOTE (Exxon @ Thursday, Feb 16 2012, 19:58)
... and try to finish it this time turn.gif

Lol u seem to be more dissapointed than i am, but don't worry u'll get ur desert after this circuit smile.gif

stilldre
  • stilldre

StillDre Productions

• Members

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:22 PM

user posted image
user posted image

Have modelled an dirttrack and added rocks to surroundings. Next things to do are to texture some thing right and adding alpha shader to fade grass with dirt.
By sunday/monday i'll release it with trees and trafficlight for start/finish lines.

Exxon
  • Exxon

The Obvious Child

• Members

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:37 AM

I have to admit, it looks freaking awesome! biggrin.gif
And such an early release date, you're bloody quick! icon14.gif

stilldre
  • stilldre

StillDre Productions

• Members

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:54 PM Edited by stilldre, 19 February 2012 - 11:33 PM.

Some ingame testing, have few bugs i guess i release it by wednesday..
user posted image
user posted image

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 09:13 PM

Textures are bad but nice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users