• None

Posted 31 August 2002 - 03:22 AM

moved to Vice City forum...

FabFla
  • FabFla

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 August 2002 - 11:58 PM

No i think the skins are made on the same model but who knows... everything is possible...

Mr.Terminator
  • Mr.Terminator

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 August 2002 - 08:54 PM

hello, this is my first post , what things i noticed are first when u go to vicecity.com when this flash thing starst u see a guy in the window walking by ,now when u click on screens the very last pic where the main character on the bike u can see two guy back there and the guy that on the left is the same guy who is walking by police station maybe he is the undercover cop? so what do u think ?sorry about my english

jhericurl21
  • jhericurl21

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2002 - 02:32 AM

cops can still chase u, look @ driver

and were are you hearing this crime tree sh*t?

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 31 August 2002 - 02:26 AM

where is this vice site??

gannonroader
  • gannonroader

I'm the guy that sings Aicha.

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 August 2002 - 07:04 PM

Allthough rockstar told me otherwise, It looks to me like Tommy Vercetti is spying from the inside, for the police. Here's my reasoning:

1)All surveillance tapes show Tommy, but he is not on the crime tree.

2)A crime tree is made of all of Tommy's bosses.

3)All the tapes of impounded vehicle show Tommy driving them.

I do not like the idea of this, and I hope I am wrong, but that's what it looks like to me.
The next thing I've noticed is the voice of Ricardo Diaz, is the mexican guy in Carlito's Way that is hired as Carlito's bodyguard. He is also in OZ, and the new movie pluto nash. His part in Carlito's Way is awesome. A very cool character.
Also, not only has the banshee returned, but it changed completely. Looks to me like an 80's style corvette. Not bad.

McDougall
  • McDougall

-= Z =-

• Members

Posted 28 August 2002 - 08:04 PM

Erm.. he spent 15 years in jail. No cop would ever do that. And if he WAS a cop (which he isnt) R* would not make such mistakes to give him away...

Edwards
  • Edwards

sysnode netadmin

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 28 August 2002 - 08:19 PM

I don't think so. Consider it a surveillance room. Cars impounded (probably used by the gangbangers, can't see how a civilian would have a voodoo or a freeway). They all feature Tommy because he's the guy you're in control of. They wouldn't spend the time coding AI to do such precision driving, they would have a beta tester send them videos of, say, driving a Banshee to some guy's house.

And oh, if the Banshee in GTA3 was a Viper, they would have the new one be the same make, just the the Infernus and Inferno are both lambos. Wasn't there some Dodge in the 80s, just like the Banshee? Was it the Charger?

Kobe Bryant
  • Kobe Bryant

Kobe "Showtime" Bryant

• Members

Posted 28 August 2002 - 08:38 PM

Edwards, a Viper and a Charger are different car classes! One is a sports car, one is a muscle car. Although I still think the Banshee is a Jaguar XK8 or something, just remove the stripe and compare it.

C Bear
  • C Bear

Ask me about my special purpose.

• The Precinct

Posted 28 August 2002 - 10:03 PM

Of course he's driving the cars, they're like, gameplay movies, man. I think you're reading too much into it...

Plus, undercover cops aren't allowed to go around killing people...

SPANKDealer
  • SPANKDealer

LFM~Capo

• Members

Posted 28 August 2002 - 10:07 PM

Regular undercover cops aren't. I have heard that deep cover federal agents can but that theory wouldn't hold up because he's not in an FBI office.

C Bear
  • C Bear

Ask me about my special purpose.

• The Precinct

Posted 28 August 2002 - 10:22 PM

Quote (SPANKDealer @ Aug. 28 2002,15:07)
Regular undercover cops aren't. I have heard that deep cover federal agents can but that theory wouldn't hold up because he's not in an FBI office.

They can go around murdering innocent civillians? I don't think so...

leadinyourhead
  • leadinyourhead

THE LEAD IS IN YOUR HEAD!!!!

• Members

Posted 28 August 2002 - 10:29 PM

I noticed (in the same video) that the gangs are in pairs and in packs they arent spread out like in GTA3

Edwards
  • Edwards

sysnode netadmin

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 28 August 2002 - 10:45 PM

Quote (Kobe Bryant @ Aug. 28 2002,16:38)
Edwards, a Viper and a Charger are different car classes! One is a sports car, one is a muscle car. Although I still think the Banshee is a Jaguar XK8 or something, just remove the stripe and compare it.

I know there different car classes. Technically a Vette now and a Vette in the 50s are also different classes. What I mean is, it would probably stay the same brand.

SPANKDealer
  • SPANKDealer

LFM~Capo

• Members

Posted 28 August 2002 - 11:41 PM

Quote (C Bear @ Aug. 28 2002,23:22)
Quote (SPANKDealer @ Aug. 28 2002,15:07)

They can go around murdering innocent civillians? I don't think so...

If an operation requires 'deep' cover you do whatever you have to. Although if you mean: do they allow you to go on a random killing spree? No they wouldn't, but if you are doing work for the gangs you could kill someone so that the gang doesn't catch onto you.

Like I said under examination that theory doesn't hold up. I didn't really expect it to.

gannonroader
  • gannonroader

I'm the guy that sings Aicha.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 August 2002 - 01:08 PM

Hey guys, don't get your testes in a knot, I'm just sayin that's what it looks like, TO ME. Now that you mention it, alot of it doesn't make sense, but alot of it does too???? It's just a thought anyway, nothing to lose sleep over.Oh yeah, in gta3, the banshee is DEFFINATELY a jaguar, and in vice city, it is DEFFINATELY a corvette. I can prove it if you want.

FabFla
  • FabFla

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 August 2002 - 12:03 AM

GTA Vice City seems to have more connections to Miami Vice (the tv show), than to GTA3. Look at the trailer movie : 3 scenes in a row show MV icons : Although red, the car driving by the pool is a testarossa, followed by a powerboat looking very much like Crockett's Scarab 38", followed by a white sailboat looling very much like his. The Website represents a police office, obviously, and there are many other links but which are not as obvious.

There has to be a story involving undercover cops and it has to play a big part... this game seems to have been conceived by a MV Freak so i'm sure you guessed right, however it might not involve the central character.

leadinyourhead
  • leadinyourhead

THE LEAD IS IN YOUR HEAD!!!!

• Members

Posted 30 August 2002 - 12:38 AM

i dont think he is undercover. cant be not if ray forellie is his gamg guy and the FBI would ire a guy that can basically do what ever he wants, walk up steal a car steal a plane. plus if u were undercover the COPS WOUND NOT CHASE U. why would u have a hideout too. its called GRAND THEFT Auto not GRAND COP AUTO.

hitmankilla
  • hitmankilla

Old-School Member

• Members

Posted 30 August 2002 - 01:09 AM

MAN, OH MAN.......
dudes, I am SO tempted to learn everything I can about VC, but I wanna be surprised. the only thing I knew about gta3 when I bought it was what I saw in the commercials....

I wanna be completely surprised when I play it, but OH MAN do I wanna watch the videos! DAMN!

I have to be strong. only 53 or so days left.
game on.

mustangnut
  • mustangnut

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 August 2002 - 07:00 AM

gta is about crime not helping to stop crime lol :D

FabFla
  • FabFla

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 August 2002 - 11:01 AM

My Theory : at some point in the game, the player will have to work for the cops and betray his boss to save his own b*tt, which will add the "undercover" part of the game without betraying the "criminal" line.

Canofceleri
  • Canofceleri

OG

• The Connection

Posted 30 August 2002 - 11:49 AM

I just want to thank you guys for giving me an awesome idea for a book. Thanks.

\\\REAPER///
  • \\\REAPER///

Join The Farmers!

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2002 - 05:18 AM

Quote (Edwards @ Aug. 28 2002,21:19)
I don't think so. Consider it a surveillance room. Cars impounded (probably used by the gangbangers, can't see how a civilian would have a voodoo or a freeway). They all feature Tommy because he's the guy you're in control of. They wouldn't spend the time coding AI to do such precision driving, they would have a beta tester send them videos of, say, driving a Banshee to some guy's house.

And oh, if the Banshee in GTA3 was a Viper, they would have the new one be the same make, just the the Infernus and Inferno are both lambos. Wasn't there some Dodge in the 80s, just like the Banshee? Was it the Charger?

there was a pic who showed an ai on a motorcycle i can find it if u want...

smokenROACH
  • smokenROACH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2002 - 04:28 PM

Quote (FabFla @ Aug. 30 2002,12:01)
My Theory : at some point in the game, the player will have to work for the cops and betray his boss to save his own b*tt, which will add the "undercover" part of the game without betraying the "criminal" line.

if that how it happans i think that would put a good twist in the game. i guess we will have to just wait an see!!!

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 31 August 2002 - 04:49 PM

Quote (jhericurl21 @ Aug. 30 2002,21:32)
cops can still chase u, look @ driver

and were are you hearing this crime tree sh*t?

what the hell is this "crime tree sh*t"

what the f*ck is it, where the f*ck is it??

ZIPevans
  • ZIPevans

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2002 - 04:58 PM

Its on the official Vice City site (www.vicecity.com) and its the board against the wall

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 31 August 2002 - 05:12 PM

hey could you like get me the pic

plisken101
  • plisken101

check out vcsouce.tk for all your gta needs

• Members

Posted 01 September 2002 - 09:56 PM

Dont forget that he did som hard time. :r*:

Dustin
  • Dustin

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 September 2002 - 01:27 AM

To whoever said about wanting to be surpised that sounds strikingly similar to the build-up of MGS2.  Although if I remember right no one in any forum correctly guessed what was gonna happen in that game.  I feel that looking at all the info you can gets me more up for the game and keeps me thinking through the entire game when that ONE plot twist I predicted would show up so I could brag I was right.  I am gonna edit this post in a few when I look at that site.  Thanx for posting the link to the site btw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users