Quantcast

» «
Photo

SA Day/Night Vertex .Dff Issue

2 replies to this topic
BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

Typical behaviour for someone with your condition.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:23 AM

Anybody knows what are the default settings for Day/Night Vertex in San Andreas. I notice that KAM's .dff exporter doesn't export the light, although Deniska .dff exporter does export the normal parameters and it looks at least how the normal are, yet at night is too light even if I uncheck night vertex option after I export it.
You can see in the pictures below.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

So now, how can I bring everything to normal. Do I have to set the param1-2-3-4 somehow before I export the specific object ? I looked around gtaforums but I haven't found any thread related to my exact problem.

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

• The Yardies

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:16 PM

This should help. icon14.gif

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

Typical behaviour for someone with your condition.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:57 AM

Okay Frank, thanks. I read about this last week and I didn't understood much, but somehow I manage to find the right settings after I found some tips from a member ParoXum, using KAM's VertexPaint.

This are the most default settings for the game.
Daytime 60
Nightime between 45-50

No need to paint, just export after the settings are made. Depends now how I use the settings because some buildings are having a little bright and dark so I need to test a few time before I hit the right sport. For those that are having trouble with this, now you know. You can check by using two Med Editors in order to reach the right settings, one game with original stuff and the other one modify Vertex. icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users