» «
Photo

Kuruma pack

12 replies to this topic
SomeGuy86
  • SomeGuy86

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:26 AM Edited by SomeGuy86, 23 February 2012 - 01:48 AM.

MVL & SA Kuruma Pack

Features:
Standard, non-modified Kuruma converted into San Andreas, made compatible with MVL for Vice City

"Kuruma S", with black bumpers & details, black steel wheels, new exhaust pipe, new interior, new suspension, 2.5L BMW engine & 2 extras
"Kuruma S(2)", with white bumpers & details, white hubcaps (wheels), new exhaust pipe, new interior, new suspension, 2.5L BMW engine & 2 extras
"Kuruma TT", Turbo Kuruma with single-colored body, bumpers & details, sport wheels, new (turbo) exhaust pipe, new interior, new suspension, 2.5L BMW turbo engine with larger cooler, tinted glass & 4 extras.
"Kuruma Compact S", roofless Kuruma with black bumpers & details, black steel wheels, new exhaust pipe, new interior, new suspension, 2.5L BMW engine & 3 extras
"Kuruma Compact S(2)", roofless Kuruma with white bumpers & details, white hubcaps (wheels), new exhaust pipe, new interior, new suspension, 2.5L BMW engine & 3 extras
"Kuruma Compact TT", Turbo roofless Kuruma with single-colored body, bumpers & details, sport wheels, new (turbo) exhaust pipe, new interior, new suspension, 2.5L BMW turbo engine with larger cooler, tinted glass & 5 extras.

"Extras":
First aid box, kit
Kenwood CD player, radio
Single Turbo gauge ("Turbo" Only)
3 Turbo gauges ("Turbo" Only)
Glass panels ("Compact" Only)

Credits & Special thanks to:
"Rockstar Games" for Kuruma model, Vice Stinger convertible roof, stock GTA3 wheels & some details converted from GTAIV
"EM Zone" (www.ltucustoms.too.lt) for all the interior parts, engine, details, racing wheels & suspension, all downloaded from their Z3D database.
Last but not least, special thanks to "OnePiece" for making & allowing me to use his hubcaps, taken from his HD GTA3 wheel pack. smile.gif

Notice:
All the cars have been tested & developed according to MVL Standard for Vice City, but they SHOULD be compatible with San Andreas too. To try them (at your own risk), simply extract the appropriate models & textures from "7z" archives.

Mega
  • Mega

YOU`RE OUT OF TOOOOOOOOOOUCH

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:13 AM

You should release it, it looks really nice and sweet. Poor Kuruma, didn't made it to more recent games :<
It would be nice in GTA SOL i think , it's going to be between 90's | 00's.

SomeGuy86
  • SomeGuy86

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:42 AM Edited by SomeGuy86, 23 February 2012 - 01:49 AM.

QUOTE (MegaMario1500 @ Wednesday, Feb 15 2012, 01:13)
You should release it, it looks really nice and sweet. Poor Kuruma, didn't made it to more recent games :<
It would be nice in GTA SOL i think , it's going to be between 90's | 00's.

Thanks! colgate.gif

I'm still working on the Kuruma, there are lots of updates coming for both versions, convertible & sedan! I replaced the entire interior, dashboard, added engine bay side panels (for the shocks, springs to lock in), new engine frame, along with the updates you saw on previous pics... New wheels, new engine, new exhaust pipes, new shocks (along with disc brakes, drums) and last but not least, SA license plates... (since this is now SA model)

Currently, I'm finishing the updated convertible model, there will be 4 Kurumas in total. 2 Sedans, standard & Turbo, along with 2 convertibles. Standard will have a 2.5L BMW engine with steel wheels & round exhaust pipe. Turbo will have a 2.5L TT turbo engine, sport-looking wheels (as you saw on those pics above) and big, oval exhaust pipe. I'm probably going to make a custom colors for turbo as well, something like black, or red-black, to make it seem aggressive wink.gif

EDIT
Ooops, forgot about the spoiler & the "extra" stuff (2 extras on the convertible)... Spoiler will be only on a turbo model, standard Kuruma won't be having one.

Mega
  • Mega

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:38 PM

You're welcome! Good luck on it, i will keep checking for updates wink.gif
Kuruma is getting a bit of love finally tounge.gif

SomeGuy86
  • SomeGuy86

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (MegaMario1500 @ Wednesday, Feb 15 2012, 15:38)
You're welcome! Good luck on it, i will keep checking for updates wink.gif
Kuruma is getting a bit of love finally tounge.gif

LOL, so true!
Anyhow, I'll post the new screenshots as soon as I have more progress to show... I've been replacing the power supply today, so I'm not sure how much work I'll get to do on the Kuruma, but it'll most probably be done by tomorrow afternoon, evening smile.gif

Mega
  • Mega

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:48 PM

Don't need to rush ; Good mods take long to be finished (sometimes).

SomeGuy86
  • SomeGuy86

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE (MegaMario1500 @ Wednesday, Feb 15 2012, 22:48)
Don't need to rush ; Good mods take long to be finished (sometimes).

Thanks! smile.gif
Anyway, I need to ask for a help... Despite all my efforts, I'm still having a solid windshield problem... I tried pretty much everything, yet I'm still having the same problem sad.gif

Mega
  • Mega

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:41 PM

Oh, that's bad! Sadly, i don't know about that yet, i'm going to learn about it sad.gif

SomeGuy86
  • SomeGuy86

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (MegaMario1500 @ Friday, Feb 17 2012, 17:41)
Oh, that's bad! Sadly, i don't know about that yet, i'm going to learn about it sad.gif

That's OK... I found a way around the problem, so you can expect this to be released later today or most probably tomorrow smile.gif

leik oh em jeez!
  • leik oh em jeez!

The boatman stays with the boat.

• Members

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:57 AM

QUOTE (SomeGuy86 @ Sunday, Feb 12 2012, 19:26)
As you can probably see, the solid windshield is one of them, I had the similar problem on another SA vehicle recently & didn't know how to correct it... The same material applies to ALL the windows, yet ONLY windshield seems to be solid whatsthat.gif

That's a common problem when exporting for SA, but it's usually a gray or white windshield.

Create a new material, set the transparency to your desired level, use a texture that has several shades of gray, and UV MAP all the windows and windshield to a very small part of that texture that's a solid color.

Swoorup
  • Swoorup

innovator

• Members

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:06 AM

Great, this was my favourite vehicle in III.

SomeGuy86
  • SomeGuy86

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:43 PM Edited by SomeGuy86, 20 February 2012 - 02:06 AM.

QUOTE (leik oh em jeez! @ Sunday, Feb 19 2012, 06:57)
QUOTE (SomeGuy86 @ Sunday, Feb 12 2012, 19:26)
As you can probably see, the solid windshield is one of them, I had the similar problem on another SA vehicle recently & didn't know how to correct it... The same material applies to ALL the windows, yet ONLY windshield seems to be solid  whatsthat.gif

That's a common problem when exporting for SA, but it's usually a gray or white windshield.

Create a new material, set the transparency to your desired level, use a texture that has several shades of gray, and UV MAP all the windows and windshield to a very small part of that texture that's a solid color.

Too much work, but thanks anyway lol. I found a way to work around the problem, by attaching the windshield onto the actual chassis, body. It won't be able to smash, therefore damage won't be visible, but at least it's no longer transparent, I got it working rolleyes.gif

Still working on the model, have a lot of plans for this car, but until then, I'll first make sure to release Kuruma S (Standard) & Kuruma TT (Turbo) smile.gif

EDIT
Sorry for the delay, I ran into some window transparency issues with the Kuruma, but I /SHOULD/ be releasing it tomorrow... No promises though, especially now that the weekend is over confused.gif

SomeGuy86
  • SomeGuy86

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:50 AM

The mod has been released, enjoy! smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users