PC
5,836 replies to this topic
GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

RICK, Treasurer [The Lost MC] -Men of Mayhem-

• The Lost MC
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:42 PM

Perfect amigo ! The skin mods shouldn't make problems, is good to know you are up for work in mod's, i've seen the work you made on another posts for GTA SA i think we can do big things with you talent. I installed some skin mods for Johnny, but i have some things to create on my mind hehe.

Shiest Bubble
  • Shiest Bubble

Snitch

• The Lost MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:06 PM Edited by Shiest Bubble, 22 March 2014 - 03:38 PM.

Perfect amigo ! The skin mods shouldn't make problems, is good to know you are up for work in mod's, i've seen the work you made on another posts for GTA SA i think we can do big things with you talent. I installed some skin mods for Johnny, but i have some things to create on my mind hehe.

Those old ones I made are so terribly awful I don't even want to think about them :lol: I actually made a Lost and Damned mod for GTA SA last year though with some skins for AOD and The Lost.

Say what now? i spent a lot of time designing the current banners. they're still new.

I like the ones you did a lot already too, the territory map is f*cking dope as well.

Souris
  • Souris

Vice President | Lost MC Liberty City

• The Lost MC
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:57 PM

I mean the old things or additions Maj. I respect your work, no worries,

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:37 PM

Those old ones I made are so terribly awful I don't even want to think about them :lol: I actually made a Lost and Damned mod for GTA SA last year though with some skins for AOD and The Lost.

Say what now? i spent a lot of time designing the current banners. they're still new.

I like the ones you did a lot already too, the territory map is f*cking dope as well.

Ty, i made everything except the map though, thats Steve's work. ;)

Also Steve do you have Left for Dead? you should play it with us sometime if you do.

Souris
  • Souris

• The Lost MC
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:02 PM

Ehm, nope I don't. But I played it quite a lot at my friends place at the Xbox. You play 1, or 2?

I'll check out the prices.. I kinda need to save up to buy myself a car.. Ill let you know.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:40 PM

Ehm, nope I don't. But I played it quite a lot at my friends place at the Xbox. You play 1, or 2?

I'll check out the prices.. I kinda need to save up to buy myself a car.. Ill let you know.

2, but it has one's maps. its pretty cheap on Steam. check it out.

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• The Lost MC
  • None

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:24 PM Edited by ownedbyronin, 27 March 2014 - 10:00 AM.

Welcome bubble! It is great to see such enthusiasm for our club! You shall be a great addition to our church session, I will be running one this weekend, ill try and post up the time soon so you can let us know if it works for you!

Peace and prosperity be damned my brothers!

Edit: also would you guys mind if I move church back by a day, I.e. a full day later than the time I put up? I realised I have some stuff on the morning I scheduled church, but the day after same time I'm free. Let me know and ill post up a revised time. Thanks

Shiest Bubble
  • Shiest Bubble

Snitch

• The Lost MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:04 PM

Welcome bubble! It is great to see such enthusiasm for our club! You shall be a great addition to our church session, I will be running one this weekend, ill try and post up the time soon so you can let us know if it works for you!

Peace and prosperity be damned my brothers!

Sounds good! I'll be available all of tonight starting in an hour or two.

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• The Lost MC
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:16 AM

lostchurch1.png

Hey guys, click on the link to see what time church is happening at this weekend in your country...

Let me know if you can make it!

Souris
  • Souris

• The Lost MC
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:33 AM

Ehm, well. I start work at 6 the next day.. So I think I will attend, but not to long.

How often do you play L4D2 Maj?

Shiest Bubble
  • Shiest Bubble

Snitch

• The Lost MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:58 PM

I should be able to make it, may get interrupted around the middle/later on but if anyone is still on after I'll definitely be able to hang around.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:14 PM

I'll be there.

Steve, me and Rick play it whenever were both available. usually at midnight. Vint sometimes joins too.

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• The Lost MC
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:56 AM

So you guys still chat to Vint? What's he up to these days anyway? Did anyone suggest that he could come to church sometime for old times sake?

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:45 AM Edited by Majestic81, 26 March 2014 - 08:46 AM.

Yeah but very rarely, personally the last time i talked to him we weren't having any church sessions so i didnt talk with him about it.

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• The Lost MC
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:35 PM

I talk with him occasionally,  he have the game uninstalled.

Guys, count me in for the church too.

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• The Lost MC
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:51 AM

Has anyone seen cakeofwisdom aswell? I'm trying to get him to come to church but can't seem to get in contact...probably best to remove him from the roster if he's not going to be attending anymore

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• The Lost MC
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:03 AM

Edit: also would you guys mind if I move church back by a day, I.e. a full day later than the time I put up? I realised I have some stuff on the morning I scheduled church, but the day after same time I'm free. Let me know and ill post up a revised time. Thanks

Sorry about the double post but my iPhone wont post up an edit to my previous post...

Souris
  • Souris

• The Lost MC
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:16 AM

So, you mean tonight, or Saturday night? 

In case you mean tonight I'm all in. Saturday I cannot attend.

We're throwing a surprise party for my old man's 60th. He kinda hates party's, so I'd love to be there. :cool:

I'm downloading L4D2 now Maj, the description on TPB says you can play multiplayer with it. 

• GuerrilleroESP likes this

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• The Lost MC
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:38 AM

http://www.timeandda...T09&p1=240&ah=2

Check this link, that's the time I propose :)

Souris
  • Souris

• The Lost MC
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:29 PM

Ah yea, I'm out then.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:38 PM

Fine by me, and lol Steve. a pirated copy wont work, you'll have to buy it from Steam.

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• The Lost MC
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:36 PM

In my case i prefer the Saturday, so im in.

Have fun in the party Steven !

Shiest Bubble
  • Shiest Bubble

Snitch

• The Lost MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:43 PM

I'm down for Saturday!

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• The Lost MC
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:50 PM

Shiest ! im on tomorrow (Friday) at 3:00pm, i think for you timetable it is 10:00am... Are you up to ride ?

• Shiest Bubble likes this

Mikiroony
  • Mikiroony

Lost MC - Club Secretary

• The Lost MC
  • None

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:06 PM Edited by Mikiroony, 28 March 2014 - 02:58 PM.

http://youtu.be/G_y8umFuE5c

Hey guys, from the Stand-up Comedian that voiced our very Enforcer Jason Michaels... The guy is pretty funny and has a pretty "Lost MC" vibe ;) Enjoy. 

• Majestic81 likes this

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:58 PM

I needed a laugh, the last part was the best. :p

Shiest Bubble
  • Shiest Bubble

Snitch

• The Lost MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:54 PM

Here's something for you guys, I know you probably hate being relegated to SNT lobbies where there's rarely any people just so you can use your skin and spawn your bike or whatever, so I found this tool that will make your SNT undetectable so you can play in public matches with it.

http://noahpcfreak.com/web/downloads/

just download "GTA IV Undetectable Trainer (Online)", put it in your main directory, delete the trainer that's in the "plugin" folder and put SNT in there. Leave your tladtrainer.ini in the directory or it'll revert to the default keybinds.

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• The Lost MC
  • None

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:16 PM

Thanks for that apport Shiest, its what you have installed, right ?

Also, im on LC right now amigos...

Shiest Bubble
  • Shiest Bubble

Snitch

• The Lost MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:25 AM Edited by Shiest Bubble, 30 March 2014 - 12:26 AM.

Thanks for that apport Shiest, its what you have installed, right ?

Also, im on LC right now amigos...

Yes that's what I use, playing with the randoms in public rooms is always fun :lol:

Sorry for not being able to make Church today, as you guys probably noticed my internet was being f*cky and cut out, but it's all fixed now and I'm sure I'll be able to make the next one!

• GuerrilleroESP and Souris like this

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• The Lost MC
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:26 AM Edited by ownedbyronin, 03 April 2014 - 10:09 AM.

You guys have to check out this website! It's out of control! I love the custom bikes...

http://deuscustoms.com/bikes/models/

Also my sister is coming down this weekend so no church, I could possibly do the Saturday time same as last week if anyone is keen to attend? I'm not having church tho if only one other guy is only able to attend..I f*cking hope that drunk mod is gone, getting really annoying to play...

EDIT:

Also, got some sweet tunes for you guys:

Shiest, it's interesting that you're from Canada, I think I may have overlooked that in your application...we tend to like people from Canada in our MC...our last VP also happened to be Canadian

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users