The Lost MC Liberty

PC
6,186 replies to this topic
GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

Nomad | The Lost MC ✠Men of Mayhem✠

• The Lost MC
  • Jamaica

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:00 AM Edited by GuerrilleroESP, 28 February 2014 - 08:01 AM.

The truth is i'm not watching any series now... I don't watched Sons of anarchy for now too, the 6 season, It is what I have pending.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:07 PM

eh, your loss. yesterday's episode was great. :p you're not watching The Walking Dead though? and im on Steam tonight.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

Vice President Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:47 AM

I love it when people on this forum think they can piss me off by saying I'm a moron or Grim Reapers isn't unique (maybe well known but at least I didn't steal it) mean while I'm sittin back laughing my a$$ off at these replies to my posts

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:28 AM Edited by Majestic81, 01 March 2014 - 05:28 AM.

Man sit on your ass and laugh all you want. just do it away from here.

---

Also f*ck, time passes by real quick. i didnt even realize its Saturday already. i guess we'll have church the next weekend.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:56 AM

Sorry saw this arguement and had to but in
Opie you are the one who came onto this topic here and started to talk sh*t there MC has been here on the GTA forums and is one of the most respected they are also the only PC crew but hopefully that changes with GTA V PC. Your MC is doesn't have anything on these guys they have a whole lot more experience and have been around probably longer than you have owned Grand Theft Auto. But just remember YOU were the first one to comment about there unorigional logo frankly go look at all the other lost mcs and SOA MCs non of those crews are origional and These guys are the origional lost mc. Any successful clan you find is going to be based of something and theres was based off of an in game Motorcycle club
  • GuerrilleroESP and Souris like this

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• The Lost MC
  • Jamaica

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:56 AM Edited by GuerrilleroESP, 01 March 2014 - 12:43 PM.

I am so grateful to read this from other people outside the club, Its a pride to be part of this and know some people supports us.Thank you SingingEwe.
As a fact, this club was formed before it  GTAIV DLC arises... When The Lost MC even went unnoticed.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:59 PM

Didn't know that quite interesting honestly I give you guys props for being the only PC clan here just hold out maybe 5 will come out for PC soon but I like seeing that you guys are holding out. But I formed my clan to beat kids and have fun doing it well recently I realized if they are worth beating maybe they are worth being our friends and then If they don't want to be our friends then we kill the sh*t out of them

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• The Lost MC
  • Jamaica

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:22 PM

Very grateful SingingEwe, we also we have encountered many children in our clan, we know to differentiate who is worth it and who does not. A pleasure to ''work'' so hehe

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:24 AM

Yes I have encountered my fair share of children and most of them are just a pain in the ass and just f*ck with my time and squeaky voices just annoy me

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• The Lost MC
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:30 PM

So does anyone have any news on GTA V for PC? I heard it will be released for other platforms soon i.e. Xbox one?

Anyway singingewe, thanks for dropping by, you think you may wanna roll with us on PC one day eh? You're more than welcome to tag along if you like :D

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:34 PM

If I ever decide to not be cheap and buy it on PC I will defiantly hit you guys up but for now I don't want to spend the money unless you know where I can download it for free

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:25 AM

unless you know where I can download it for free

tyrion-eyebrows-game-of-thrones.gif

Sure, sure i know.. 

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:18 AM

O tell me more

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• The Lost MC
  • Jamaica

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:04 AM

Personally do not know the way to download and play for free ... But if you want to know something, Steam has been in deals $ 4

Also brothers, we are gonna have a church this week ? I mean because i am studying in this moments, and i have exams soon. :sui:

Souris
  • Souris

Vice President | Lost MC Liberty City

• The Lost MC
  • None

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:38 PM

So.. Pretty quiet around here eh?

How are your exams going Rick?

Does anyone remember in which city Vint lives?

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:42 PM

So.. Pretty quiet around here eh?

How are your exams going Rick?

Does anyone remember in which city Vint lives?

I dunno, he moves. i think Toronto. why? 

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• The Lost MC
  • Jamaica

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:29 AM

Hi dude, all good, I examine the Monday in practice of reforestation, in order to have the title to be a woodcutter hehe ... Take out a 6.75. Anyways there is still much to do.

Vint is from Ontario.

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• The Lost MC
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:25 AM Edited by ownedbyronin, 20 March 2014 - 07:29 AM.

Ah yes, good old vint...his legend has become a whisper told only by the trees.

I realise I have been quiet lately my lads, but this weekend is indeed my girlfriends birthday! I have been meaning to organise a church but I understood that you guys are probably busy at the moment, Maj with his stolen cigarettes and cheap vodka, ESP with his exams, and Souris - well, whatever it is that you've been doing i'm sure it has made you busy too. And me, finishing off installing all of my home furnishings...

Next weekend I should be free though, who's with me!!!

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:05 AM Edited by Majestic81, 01 February 2016 - 11:27 PM.

Ah yes, good old vint...his legend has become a whisper told only by the trees.

I realise I have been quiet lately my lads, but this weekend is indeed my girlfriends birthday! I have been meaning to organise a church but I understood that you guys are probably busy at the moment, Maj with his stolen cigarettes and cheap vodka, ESP with his exams, and Souris - well, whatever it is that you've been doing i'm sure it has made you busy too. And me, finishing off installing all of my home furnishings...

Next weekend I should be free though, who's with me!!!

And man, that vodka tasted like horsesh*t and gave me a headache, luckily i didnt get any weird ass dreams though. i haven't drank since that day. but i made up for it with the bottle of Grants that i bought yesterday.
  • Hircine ☠ likes this

Hircine ☠
  • Hircine ☠

Saint

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:52 PM Edited by Mr.Leary, 20 March 2014 - 04:53 PM.

I was flipping through channels and saw Vikings and started watching it, really nice from what I have seen so far. Although I think it would be better if I watched it from the beginning because the episode I was watching seemed like I missed alot. Lmao

Inactive from the forums indeed as you can tell already by the lateness off my reply maj lol.

The update to gtaforums is what really stopped me from getting on, I usually check in more on our website.

You guys can check it out too, @ TheReaperCrew.com

On the other hand there are other members that get on here still. I just kinda crawl in here every now & then. Lol

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:27 PM

I was flipping through channels and saw Vikings and started watching it, really nice from what I have seen so far. Although I think it would be better if I watched it from the beginning because the episode I was watching seemed like I missed alot. Lmao

Inactive from the forums indeed as you can tell already by the lateness off my reply maj lol.

The update to gtaforums is what really stopped me from getting on, I usually check in more on our website.

You guys can check it out too, @ TheReaperCrew.com

On the other hand there are other members that get on here still. I just kinda crawl in here every now & then. Lol

Definitely try and watch season 1 first bro, a lot of stuff happened during that period. Ragnar's life changed and stuff.

Digging the music on your website BTW.

• Hircine ☠ likes this

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• The Lost MC
  • Jamaica

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:37 AM

Count me in for the next week brothers !

Shiest Bubble
  • Shiest Bubble

Snitch

• The Lost MC
  • Suriname

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:28 PM

What is your gamertag?
A: Shiest Bubble

What timezone are you in?
A: Eastern Time

What is your age? (we're a mixed bag, don't worry)
A: 18

When and how often do you play GTA online?
A: I am on TLAD multiplayer very often, often for a few hours most days but have the ability to play at anytime especially if someone wants me in game.

What talents or skill-sets do you bring to the club?
A: I'm efficient in executing orders, driving, shooting and outside of GTA I do some graphic design that could be used to promote the club.

What are some of your other interests besides GTA?
A: Bikes & bitches.

Complete the following sentences:
The Almighty forgives, the Lost don't.
Peace and prosperity be damned.

Anything else you'd like us to know?
A: Not sure if I was supposed to post this here or PM it to someone... apologies if this is the wrong spot for it!

Souris
  • Souris

• The Lost MC
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:14 PM Edited by Souris, 21 March 2014 - 07:16 PM.

Welcome Bubble! I think your talents and interests really fit well into the club. 

And we sure could use some new homepage graphics and banners!

Before any of use would make a final decision we got to meet in game and everything, but I'd already say yes.

Ronin, Maj, Rick?

--

Oh and.. what's up with the avatar man?

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• The Lost MC
  • Jamaica

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:21 PM Edited by GuerrilleroESP, 21 March 2014 - 07:22 PM.

Hey bro! Welcome, is nice to have new faces over here, seems you know how it works TLAD and that's pretty good. Can you ride in the next 3 hour's ? (do not worry if you cannot attend) Bike's & Bitches amigo ! :devil: .

Of course. if anyone more are up for ride go ahead, Steven you are up, maybe ?

• Hircine ☠ likes this

Souris
  • Souris

• The Lost MC
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:57 PM

Sure thing bro, you're on now?

Shiest Bubble
  • Shiest Bubble

Snitch

• The Lost MC
  • Suriname

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:26 PM Edited by Shiest Bubble, 21 March 2014 - 11:27 PM.

Welcome Bubble! I think your talents and interests really fit well into the club. 

Before any of use would make a final decision we got to meet in game and everything, but I'd already say yes.

Ronin, Maj, Rick?

--

Thanks Souris! Sorry I couldn't make it on Guerrillo, my internet was out for a bit but I can definitely make it on if you guys are on now. Feel free to add me on GFWL, I added you all!

The avatar was just one I got from google because I had thought the AoD were cool rivals in single player, I'm not actually apart of any AoD clan or club on GTA! I'll change it though.

• GuerrilleroESP likes this

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• The Lost MC
  • Jamaica

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:02 AM

No problem ShiestB. I hope meet with you soon, y guess you have the 2 things for join in the gang '' the patience and the simple native trainer'' hehe. and of course the respect for the club... change that avatar ! :lol:

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:56 PM

Ronin, Maj, Rick?

--

Say what now? i spent a lot of time designing the current banners. they're still new.

Shiest Bubble
  • Shiest Bubble

Snitch

• The Lost MC
  • Suriname

Posted 22 March 2014 - 01:19 PM Edited by Shiest Bubble, 22 March 2014 - 01:23 PM.

No problem ShiestB. I hope meet with you soon, y guess you have the 2 things for join in the gang '' the patience and the simple native trainer'' hehe. and of course the respect for the club... change that avatar ! :lol:

I got both of those things :lol: I learned how to use SNT before I applied, I've disabled everything except the skin changer and my saved bike so I can spawn it when needed. If I need anything else enabled or set properly just let me know and I'll do that!

Something I forgot to mention is I also do skin mods, so I could do specific skin requests for people that want a personalized character. The mods I've posted on this forum were my very first ones for San Andreas in 2008 and are REALLY bad, but I'm much better now. I've done a few for TLAD such as my IV Johnny conversion to TLAD here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users