[PC] The Lost MC Liberty

3,695 replies to this topic
Souris
  • Souris

Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:20 PM

No Maj. It's clearly saying Saturday. I need to get up at 5am Saturday so I can't attend this night.

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

RICK, Treasurer [The Lost MC] -Men of Mayhem-

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:59 PM

Im on just now... who's coming ?

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:53 AM

Its Friday after midnight, of course its saying Saturday. but the meeting was yesterday. and i couldn't come because i had internet issues and the net was broke, it didnt restore itself until now. from your comments it seems like no one except ESP came though.

anyways im gonna be real busy for the next few weeks, so you guys can count me out of church for the time being. ill be here on the forum.

Souris
  • Souris

Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:46 PM

Now I get it. But I couldn't attend anyways. Anyone tonight?

EvergreenGnuo
  • EvergreenGnuo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE (Majestic81 @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 20:09)
QUOTE (EvergreenGnuo @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 19:56)
so far i have nothing to do sat so unless i post something saying i cant im sure to attend smile.gif

Just to clarify things evergreen, the event is today.

aw dam.. confused.gif im sorry for missing out i was assuming sat. Sorry guys

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (EvergreenGnuo @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 21:49)
QUOTE (Majestic81 @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 20:09)
QUOTE (EvergreenGnuo @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 19:56)
so far i have nothing to do sat so unless i post something saying i cant im sure to attend smile.gif

Just to clarify things evergreen, the event is today.

aw dam.. confused.gif im sorry for missing out i was assuming sat. Sorry guys

NP man, no one came.

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• Members

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:48 PM

Im on liberty city in 2 hours... anyone come ?

Souris
  • Souris

Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:23 PM

Yah, I can come by for a little I think.

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:30 AM

Loving your sig Maj, damn you, since we last spoke I check the price of a bottle of JD for the 700mm and its up to $54!!! That's f*cking ridiculous hey...so i'm drinking the really cheap sh*t now...Jack Daniels can go f*ck themselves until they realise we're not made of money over here.

Anyway like I mentioned last week I won't be able to run a church this weekend, I understand that a church session didn't really work out last weekend? I should be good for a church session on the 29th though so stay posted. I'll put some times up next week for you guys.

So what's news anyway? I went to the gym tonight, was pumping the iron then a smoking babe with a fake tan and enormous fake boobs just rolled in...I instantly put an extra 5kgs on the weight stack to take advantage of the extra adrenaline...

EvergreenGnuo
  • EvergreenGnuo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE (ownedbyronin @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 11:30)
Loving your sig Maj, damn you, since we last spoke I check the price of a bottle of JD for the 700mm and its up to $54!!! That's f*cking ridiculous hey...so i'm drinking the really cheap sh*t now...Jack Daniels can go f*ck themselves until they realise we're not made of money over here.

Anyway like I mentioned last week I won't be able to run a church this weekend, I understand that a church session didn't really work out last weekend? I should be good for a church session on the 29th though so stay posted. I'll put some times up next week for you guys.

So what's news anyway? I went to the gym tonight, was pumping the iron then a smoking babe with a fake tan and enormous fake boobs just rolled in...I instantly put an extra 5kgs on the weight stack to take advantage of the extra adrenaline...

"So what's news anyway? I went to the gym tonight, was pumping the iron then a smoking babe with a fake tan and enormous fake boobs just rolled in...I instantly put an extra 5kgs on the weight stack to take advantage of the extra adrenaline..."

Lmfao that made me laugh. Well I've been looking to buy me a computer case but having a hard time trying to make my mind up <.<. Trying to go for a silent build hearing 8 fans all day is getting to me lol. And btw guys I'll be doing math workshop at campus this summer starting July 8th until Aug 16th I believe. So just in case I'm not able to attend any church meetings hope you guy's understand.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:30 PM

Oh man thats expensive. i was pretty surprised last time when you said how much they cost. thank f*cking god these stuff are cheap here. well i've been good, havent been doing anything lately. wish i could go to the gym, but well its dangerous to go outside without risking of something bad happening. mercie_blink.gif
instead ive been using the weights i have at home.

Evergreen, its cool man. just swing back when you're done. no problem. and i dont know much about building computers so i cant help you there.

EvergreenGnuo
  • EvergreenGnuo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE (Majestic81 @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 21:30)

Oh man thats expensive. i was pretty surprised last time when you said how much they cost. thank f*cking god these stuff are cheap here. well i've been good, havent been doing anything lately. wish i could go to the gym, but well its dangerous to go outside without risking of something bad happening. mercie_blink.gif
instead ive been using the weights i have at home.

Evergreen, its cool man. just swing back when you're done. no problem. and i dont know much about building computers so i cant help you there.

Haha its alright maj thanks anyways! I'm no expert when it comes to pc but i know enough tounge.gif Just being picky finding the right case <.<

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:39 AM

Yer Maj, maybe i'll have to wire you some cash and you can import me some cheap JD? wink.gif Or i could come and visit Syria and get wasted! So if you can't leave the house to go to the gym, are you able to leave the house and get some pizza/food/condiments?

I cannot imagine how one could not survive without condiments...or do you have food delivered to your front door or something? How does anyone manage to go to work over there?

Perhaps you could invest in a pope mobile bro? Afterall, you gotta leave the house to get some of dat ass and some of that sweet, sweet Jack Daniels.

user posted image

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:47 AM

Well maybe i can leave the house. and im just using an excuse to cover my laziness. tounge.gif

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:42 AM

Well Maj if you worked out you could look like the iron shiek...haha this guy is one crazy motherf*cker...

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:42 PM Edited by Majestic81, 21 June 2013 - 02:52 PM.

Thats too stereotypical. tounge.gif
---

Anyone watched 300? turns out theres a sequel.

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:44 AM

QUOTE (Majestic81 @ Saturday, Jun 22 2013, 00:42)
Thats too stereotypical. tounge.gif
---

Anyone watched 300? turns out theres a sequel.

Holy crap, yeah i've watched 300...good they're putting out a sequel. I'm not so sure though...it looks like that chick may have a lead role, and generally when ladies try to act tough they end up f*cking up the entire movie. We shall see though. They've done studies you know...60% of the time they work...everytime.

Well I finally found some JD...$36 bucks from Costco...so I bought an entire stash...needless to say I won't be getting through it too quickly.

So is anyone keen for a church this weekend? I got a sh*tload of study to do so don't make me turn up unless you guys are going to make it... wink.gif

ESP, Miki, Souris, Evergreen, where are you guys? It's only me and Maj talking right now...and I don't mind that, but seriously. Man the f*ck up and add some good conversation to the mix.

Souris
  • Souris

Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:51 PM Edited by Souris, 24 June 2013 - 12:55 PM.

Yah well. Busy weekend with a full workday and a family day. yawn.gif
And now a few days working and packing my bags, and then Saturday morning I'll leave for 3 1/2 weeks Canada. So I hope we can organize something the next couple few days.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:16 PM Edited by Majestic81, 24 June 2013 - 05:22 PM.

I think so too, i hope they dont screw it up. the first one was good.

And Steve nice, maybe you can pay a visit to our canadian friend there. monocle.gif is it for an vacation or work?

As for church, im busy and dont think i can attend. and steve is going away for a while anyways. so even if i come it'll only be me, ronin and esp. not sure about evergreen. i say we skip it this time.

Mikiroony
  • Mikiroony

Lost MC -

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:31 AM

Hi guys, just enjoying some free time in the summer, AFK biggrin.gif

A 300 sequel? Dude, they ran out of ideas on how to milk the cow...

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE (Mikiroony @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 09:31)
Hi guys, just enjoying some free time in the summer, AFK biggrin.gif

A 300 sequel? Dude, they ran out of ideas on how to milk the cow...

Yep, and im not liking the lead roles. it looks like they gave that actress from Game of Thrones a big role just to attract more audience. since GoT is a big hit and all. which isnt a very good sign. but hey ill wait for it when its out then ill judge.

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:39 AM

Well while we're on the subject of movies, I hate all of the movies contained within the link below, but at least this made them partially bearable to watch them for 30 seconds...

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:00 AM

What the hell did i watch? mercie_blink.gif

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:54 AM

You just watched some bitches getting their heads blown off...you don't like?

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:18 AM

QUOTE (ownedbyronin @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 07:54)
You just watched some bitches getting their heads blown off...you don't like?

I liked that restaurant scene. monocle.gif

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• Members

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:30 PM

Yeah its funny i like it, the best scene was of Demi Moore. xD

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:02 AM

Demi moore? I didn't see Demi more...and I would have taken notice...dat ass!

Jozeph
  • Jozeph

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:30 PM

I got the TLaD trainer, what button do I press to open the menu?

Souris
  • Souris

Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (WindyCityOutlaw @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 17:30)
I got the TLaD trainer, what button do I press to open the menu?

F3 to activate it and open it the first time. Then F4 to hide it again. To re-open, F4 again.

This will be my last post until 24th of July. Till then brothers.

user posted image

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:08 PM

@Windy F3 to open it and F4 or backspace to hide it again. use the numpad to scroll up and down.

@Steve lol Farewell brother.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users