Photo

[PC] The Lost MC Liberty

3,932 replies to this topic
GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

RICK, Treasurer [The Lost MC] -Men of Mayhem-

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:58 AM

That map is fake guys, is maded for some guy from this forum...

And I'm with Steven about still playing in Liberty City if the trainer is not ready. And sure we still need to stick to our models.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Born to Lose, Live to Win

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:23 AM

QUOTE (GuerrilleroESP @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 09:58)
That map is fake guys, is maded for some guy from this forum...

And I'm with Steven about still playing in Liberty City if the trainer is not ready. And sure we still need to stick to our models.

Fake whats fake? no its not, its been posted on Rockstar's official website. the map is pretty legit Rick.

Also you coming online tonight?

Souris
  • Souris

Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:49 AM Edited by Souris, 28 May 2013 - 10:52 AM.

Yah, it's a rough comparison.. Tried to match most highways and normal ways..
I actually think everything within the first white border is playable. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

---

Rick:
user posted image
From the R* website.

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:15 PM Edited by GuerrilleroESP, 28 May 2013 - 11:22 PM.

Ah... is waht i read in some web. confused.gif

Yeah the mostly sure brother, im on.

wow.gif

Mikiroony
  • Mikiroony

Lost MC -

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:33 AM

QUOTE (Souris @ Monday, May 27 2013, 22:57)
It could work out.. butt..

I think it was an honest mistake, but I lolled anyway biggrin.gif

Guys, what if I reinstall the game? Do you think it will work for me?

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:43 AM

QUOTE (Mikiroony @ Wednesday, May 29 2013, 08:33)
QUOTE (Souris @ Monday, May 27 2013, 22:57)
It could work out.. butt..

I think it was an honest mistake, but I lolled anyway biggrin.gif

Guys, what if I reinstall the game? Do you think it will work for me?

Most likely no, but its worth a try anyways.

Souris
  • Souris

Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:20 AM

I had something similar to a few month ago.. I re installed the game, reset all ports, and then installed it.
My installer then set the ports automatically I believe.

Yep, a single 't' can make a big difference. biggrin.gif

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:46 PM

Rick sorry for not coming online yesterday even though i sent you a message. i will be free today though.

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:46 AM

So far Souris is the only one keen for a church this weekend? Is that right? Maj, ESP, are you guys coming also?

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:14 AM

QUOTE (ownedbyronin @ Thursday, May 30 2013, 08:46)
So far Souris is the only one keen for a church this weekend? Is that right? Maj, ESP, are you guys coming also?

I thought you guys were hosting it in IV, thats why i didnt say anything, well if its EFLC then yeah im in. but IV sadly isn't on my PC anymore and the disk got some scratches on it so it wont install. ill probably have to buy a new game.

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:42 AM

Well I wasn't sure whether anyone has tried gtaIV to see if it will work..Souris does your EFLC work now? Miki, ESP, are you guys up and running? If you could let me know if EFLC or GTaIV is working or both are working it would be appreciated...

Souris
  • Souris

Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:58 AM

EFLC is running smooth now.. And if it's really necessarily I install IV as well.

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:05 PM Edited by ownedbyronin, 30 May 2013 - 12:14 PM.

Check this out guys...looks to me like its for PC....

http://dicksmith.com...nd-theft-auto-v

Could be an incorrect page though...anyway check this out for all of you guys doubting GTAV for PC...

http://www.pcgamer.c...c-release-date/

And here's a link for some luls...

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:28 PM

I'm not doubting the PC version, i know there will be one. however that link isn't really a proof, its just a placeholder.

Souris
  • Souris

Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:29 PM

Im almost 100% sure. Why wouldn't they? They'll make ALOT profit with it every release and GTA PC gamers probably play way longer than console gamers. Since all the mods that are around. And how longer people keep playing, the longer R* has to release DLC's.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:19 PM Edited by Majestic81, 31 May 2013 - 06:09 PM.

Well i just hope they dont take long with it. bugs are gonna be there whether they delay it or not. they seem to suck at making stable non glitchy games. so just freaking release it soon and make everyone happy.

--
and guys you should try this game, Rick and i were talking about it today. its an old west themed game. i've been playing it for a few days now. just for offline play though. not the best graphics or story but just going all gun blazing and shooting enemies is great.

Vintage88
  • Vintage88

Lost MC | VP

• Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:45 PM Edited by Vintage88, 30 May 2013 - 11:48 PM.

Yo! How's everyone doing? Erm... sorry I haven't kept up with the forum, quite hypocritical of me. Well I suppose I owe you guys an explanation, it's been a month!

About a month ago I had some extended family come in from the UK, looks like the global economy is getting tough there and they needed some help with things. I've spent the good part of this month helping with that as have most of my family here. I'm also working part time again and starting around that same time. With the limited time I've been on my computer maybe 10-12 times this month as a result, lol. Each time I've basically jumped into a game immediately just to get some gaming time in.

Back to 1 month ago again, I had also joined a clan in EVE online, a new game I had gotten into. With the requirements of the clan I found it impossible to balance my limited time towards both The Lost clan and MForg, my EVE clan. They require you are active each week so a good amount of my computer/gaming time was spent with them.

I made a decision about 3 weeks ago that I'd have to announce an indefinite leave from The Lost, until I could find more time to stay active. I've actually been meaning to post something this whole time, but I've been blowing it off because I wanted to leave a few paragraphs instead of a couple of lines. In hindsight if I knew I'd have procrastinated it for 3 weeks I'd have just posted something quicker and sooner tounge.gif .

I'll still be around the forums here and there and I will drop into the thread still, expect some new machinima videos in the future as well, (very) slowly but surely finishing a couple of projects.

So there it is boys, sorry it's taking me so long to update.
Once again, as of now I am indefinitely inactive from the club, so please go ahead and choose whichever rank is most suitable.

It's been a wild ride brothers. Too many dead Angels to count! Too many good times to count. Hopefully I will be back in action within a few months. If not you'll definitely see my return for the PC release of V.

Good luck with the churches and ride hard!

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:07 AM Edited by Majestic81, 31 May 2013 - 06:24 PM.

Later and good luck with your new clan Vint. cool.gif

Edit: I left a short post because i was in a hurry yesterday as i was tired and went straight to bed. Well as Rick said thanks for everything you did for this club man, the videos, organizing church meetings, and just being there is more than anyone could have asked of you. i consider you one of the 'original' members and one of the few who stayed loyal to the club despite the hard times we may previously had. we'll meet again soon when V comes out for PC. in the meantime good luck in everything you do amigo.

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• Members

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:53 AM Edited by GuerrilleroESP, 31 May 2013 - 08:56 AM.

That is a bad decission on mi opinion hehe, but you know what to do brother... hope ride with you again boss. THANKS you for all what have you done for this club.

Lost, but not forgotten !

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:51 PM Edited by Majestic81, 27 July 2013 - 10:54 PM.

So anyone had a chance to try out that game?

Steve now that your game is fixed you should get online at midnights, thats when Rick and i usually roll. i know you are busy and stuff but if you find yourself some spare time drop by around 12-1AM. unless its a little late for you.

Souris
  • Souris

Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:10 AM Edited by Souris, 02 June 2013 - 10:49 PM.

I'll be there tonight.

----

Anyone coming?

EvergreenGnuo
  • EvergreenGnuo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:17 AM

I would get on but gta has been giving me nothing but problems.

Mikiroony
  • Mikiroony

Lost MC -

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:17 AM

About Vint's leaving:

Thanks Bro for all the fun, the videos and all. I hope you'll be dropping us a line, letting us know how that MMO works. My unwanted "banning" from GTA IV due to technical issues, that remains unsolved, has taken me to Star Wars, the Old Republic (where at least, you can ride a hover bike, lol), but I'd like to know this other game. I'm into the Sci-fi games anyway, as long as it's not Dead Space or something like that.

About the western game: I don't know it. Give me some time, guys and I'd like to know more. Right now I'm finishing my semester, which is a pain in the nutz, but it could be cool. I'm already replaying Vice City for the summer biggrin.gif

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:21 PM Edited by GuerrilleroESP, 04 June 2013 - 03:24 PM.

You ready for ride that again Miki ? http://images2.wikia...uban_Hermes.png devil.gif

And guys, waht do you think about the Osama mod ?

http://gta-action.ga...mag...p (1).png

Mikiroony
  • Mikiroony

Lost MC -

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:35 PM

I wish I could say I can, Rick... But no, I'm "grounded" by my connection. Sorry.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (GuerrilleroESP @ Tuesday, Jun 4 2013, 15:21)
You ready for ride that again Miki ? http://images2.wikia...uban_Hermes.png devil.gif

And guys, waht do you think about the Osama mod ?

http://gta-action.ga...mag...p (1).png

Uh seriously? someone made a mod for that? mercie_blink.gif

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:45 AM Edited by ownedbyronin, 05 June 2013 - 08:49 AM.

user posted image

Good evening guys,

I have not responded or had any discussion since Vint's post because I wanted to take some time to forumlate a response.

First of all Vint i'd like to thankyou for your contribution to the club, with the videos, attendance and motivational speeches...our club will dearly miss those. The comments from the brothers above highlight our great appreciation for your work.

In the meantime is it absolutely not possible to attend any more churches? I understand that you are busy, but it would be good if we could see you at least once a month? I'm sure your other clans wouldn't mind if you skipped one week with then to join us?

Also for now i'll message you the nomad signature, you can throw that on and we'll see how it goes.

And as a note to the brothers:
I realise our numbers have gradually declined, but I would say that is due to the fact that PC users are harder to come by these days, but I would also say quite frankly we're playing a game that is just over 5 years old now. For anyone to stay in a club gaming on something this old is nothing short of a miracle, and at this point I would actually say it is Rockstar that is letting us down, I don't know any other game that takes over 5 years to release a sequel to.

Having said that though, when the 5 comes out, there will be no other game I would prefer to play. So for now brothers lets just focus on keeping to the church meetings we do schedule and keep the conversation flowing on the forums. I actually enjoy throwing down some of my thoughts on here for open discussion and getting wasted whilst playing a game of IV.

It's going to be a long weekend coming up for me so are you guys keen for a saturday night session?

user posted image

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:42 PM Edited by Majestic81, 06 June 2013 - 08:45 AM.

No matter how much numbers we got we still made it pretty far than when we first started. i always said its hard for PC gangs to do what we did.

and im f*cking in for church.

Been listening to this song, recently put it in the tlad radio files. felt like sharing.

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:29 AM

So it's going to be Maj and I only? C'mon guys at least tell me if you can't make it rather than just staying silent...

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 June 2013 - 05:27 AM

C'mon guys, its not hard to view the forums and leave a post every once in a while. sneaky2.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users