[PC] The Lost MC Liberty

3,520 replies to this topic
Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:36 PM

What an asshole. ah well like i said hope you didn't get any serious damage.

Are you guys keeping with the news? they shot one of the bombers and his brother is still on the loose.

Although this is all too typical, two teenagers who like everyone is claiming were very nice and good at college and apparently never had issues with their lives suddenly turn into nutjobs and blow up a marathon. and as usual no real evidence to back it up expect for them being there. parents and family are clueless as f*ck. you got the uncle saying the boy should be ashamed and turn himself in and the father says his sons were framed.

Most likely the guy who's currently still on the run will be shot dead as well.

Souris
  • Souris

Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:23 PM

Yup, an asshole indeed.

They catched the other suspect yesterday.. Shot and arrested right?

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (Souris @ Saturday, Apr 20 2013, 12:23)
Yup, an asshole indeed.

They catched the other suspect yesterday.. Shot and arrested right?

Yeah they did, hes in medical care. dunno he he died or not.

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:50 AM

Yeah apparently he's in critical condition at the moment, who knows whether he's going to make it or not...

Anyway am I right in saying that GFWL is back up and running? Or not yet?

Also I have to go home this weekend, had to take time off work especially for it, so I won't be able to join in on church. However, next weekend perhaps if everybody has sorted the technical issues?

Vintage88
  • Vintage88

Lost MC | VP

• Members

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:55 PM Edited by Vintage88, 22 April 2013 - 06:08 PM.

QUOTE (Souris @ Friday, Apr 19 2013, 12:04)
Meh, quite long story..
But I had a little conflict with him years ago.. He probably thought this was the best moment to take revenge..
The only thing he said yesterday, was that I that I wasn't allowed to ride there.. Which is true.. But still no reason the kick someone from his bike..
He was running on a bicyclepath and I was riding there with only 20 mph/h and wasn't even using the horn or anything. As long as I am riding on a surface where I'm not allowed too, I always adapt to the other road users.. But apparently he could appreciate that.
The Lost in RL would definitely come in hand now, hehe. 
I'm thinking about a bat-holder  sly.gif

This morning I also found out not only my bodywork was damaged, 'cause my gas tank is leaking like a rusty old bucket.. The just filled-up-gas was spread out all over the garage floor..  dozingoff.gif
But it's a fairly easy fix I think (hope).

Is there an event we participate in this weekend? Or an ordinary church session maybe?

Wow. You're lucky you're not as vengeful as I am then. If I were you I'd be pissed on a per-minute basis indefinitely until I f*cked him over twice as bad at least. That is straight up douchey what he did... 1 molotov cocktail and 1 home address is all you need tounge2.gif .

IMO the best way to spice things up right now would be to use car and map mods, as the numbers need to be larger (min. 4 with 0 lag outs) for the usual games to be enjoyable. I've played with just KT before using such mods and it was fun for hours, just 2 of us. Well if anyone is interested in this I got tons of different packs (cars, maps, weapons, peds even) that KT and I have used over the past year.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:12 PM Edited by Majestic81, 22 April 2013 - 06:16 PM.

Well not into map mods myself, tounge.gif. i think we could have fun with the vanilla game, we just need to do something creative other than missions.

I liked when we did those derbies and lone wolf modes. im sure im not the only one who had fun in them.

@Steve Vint suggestion is too violent. something like walking up to the guy and settling it man to man would be the ideal thing. No need to be accused of burning houses. tounge2.gif

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:01 AM

QUOTE (Vintage88 @ Tuesday, Apr 23 2013, 03:55)
QUOTE (Souris @ Friday, Apr 19 2013, 12:04)
Meh, quite long story..
But I had a little conflict with him years ago.. He probably thought this was the best moment to take revenge..
The only thing he said yesterday, was that I that I wasn't allowed to ride there.. Which is true.. But still no reason the kick someone from his bike..
He was running on a bicyclepath and I was riding there with only 20 mph/h and wasn't even using the horn or anything. As long as I am riding on a surface where I'm not allowed too, I always adapt to the other road users.. But apparently he could appreciate that.
The Lost in RL would definitely come in hand now, hehe. 
I'm thinking about a bat-holder  sly.gif

This morning I also found out not only my bodywork was damaged, 'cause my gas tank is leaking like a rusty old bucket.. The just filled-up-gas was spread out all over the garage floor..  dozingoff.gif
But it's a fairly easy fix I think (hope).

Is there an event we participate in this weekend? Or an ordinary church session maybe?

Wow. You're lucky you're not as vengeful as I am then. If I were you I'd be pissed on a per-minute basis indefinitely until I f*cked him over twice as bad at least. That is straight up douchey what he did... 1 molotov cocktail and 1 home address is all you need tounge2.gif .

IMO the best way to spice things up right now would be to use car and map mods, as the numbers need to be larger (min. 4 with 0 lag outs) for the usual games to be enjoyable. I've played with just KT before using such mods and it was fun for hours, just 2 of us. Well if anyone is interested in this I got tons of different packs (cars, maps, weapons, peds even) that KT and I have used over the past year.

Well Vint i'm open to the idea of a map mod, it would give me some good ideas for a mission so i'm down....

Having said that nobody really answered my original question which was: is all of the GFWL back up and running now so we can actually have a session??

Also I would be interested in contacting the Yardies as I believe they have a PC group which we could vs in some gang wars, that is if you guys think you would be able to make it? I don't really want to be the only one turning up to vs a bunch of people...

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:23 AM

Yeah sure, i'm with ya Ronin. also about GFWL i believe its still down for Miki and Rick.

Mikiroony
  • Mikiroony

Lost MC -

• Members

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:50 PM

Yep. I've tried everything, but maybe I need to send in a sorcerer, I don't know... No news from my front, really.

Souris
  • Souris

Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:09 PM

Nah, that's a little to violent Vintage. Even tho I know his place and sister..

Like Maj said, when I walk into him again, I'll see what I can do to get him on the ground..

I'm more like the 'soft-biker'.. Make love, not war!

No, just kiddin'. I'd love to see his cute lil' face against my spinning rear tire.

Vintage88
  • Vintage88

Lost MC | VP

• Members

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:27 PM

I love how you guys think I'm being serious about that tounge.gif

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:28 PM

And this whole time you haven't considered nailing his sister as revenge?

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:00 AM

QUOTE (Vintage88 @ Tuesday, Apr 23 2013, 19:27)

Really? You're not serious? and here i thought you randomly torched houses by throwing molotovs at them.

Vintage88
  • Vintage88

Lost MC | VP

• Members

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:48 PM Edited by Vintage88, 24 April 2013 - 05:03 PM.

QUOTE (Majestic81 @ Wednesday, Apr 24 2013, 00:00)
QUOTE (Vintage88 @ Tuesday, Apr 23 2013, 19:27)

Really? You're not serious? and here i thought you randomly torched houses by throwing molotovs at them.

I don't buy that you guys thought I was joking... I think you're just trying to save face biggrin.gif. The way you've worded your responses makes it seem like you guys thought I was offering actual advice. That is the most reasonable assumption to make looking at the posts. Steven's in particular tounge2.gif .

Erm, and when did I say I torched any houses... da f*ck!

-------------------------------------------

Newest game I've been playing... just wow. 14 day trial available if anyone is interested in giving it a shot.

It allows you to pick several career paths in a space sandbox MMO. Mining, military, business, exploration, others too... of course I chose exploration combined with military. Phasers and photon torpedos armed and ready, captain!

Souris
  • Souris

Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:51 PM

Yeah we did..

A violent Canadian biggrin.gif .. Right

Vintage88
  • Vintage88

Lost MC | VP

• Members

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:52 PM Edited by Vintage88, 24 April 2013 - 04:23 PM.

Well we did have that one child rapist-killer in the 90s, oh man he was cra..... oh wait that was mainly a chick.

Oh Canada.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:12 PM

It was logical for me to think that you weren't serious. i'm sorry but i didn't think you just told Steve to go burn down a house. biggrin.gif i knew it was was a joke from your part.
--
In other news..

Woot!, i just renewed my passport yesterday. i might be getting out of here soon. still lots of work to do though..

Souris
  • Souris

Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:06 PM

Hope you get out of there soon Maj.

I'll be experiencing Canada on my own this summer.. In Ottawa and surrounding area's.. biggrin.gif

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

RICK, Treasurer [The Lost MC] -Men of Mayhem-

• Members

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:59 PM

How much is damaged you bike Steven ? confused.gif

Guys maybe my internet troubles are fixed, so i hope to meet with any of you soon !

Vint what's that about the peds mod ? is a clothes change ?

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:39 PM

Rick i'll be online tonight.
----

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• Members

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:46 PM

Hahahaha very nice prank man, never imagine that type of sh*t like game_real life. biggrin.gif

Good i see you later brother !

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:14 AM

We're about to hit page 2. nervous.gif

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:06 AM

We're about to hit page 2? Don't you mean 141?

Also Maj looks like America wants a piece of your country....I'd say throw out your domestos and any cleaning agents you may have otherwise you could be accused of having checmical weapons right? wink.gif

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:47 AM

QUOTE (ownedbyronin @ Monday, Apr 29 2013, 08:06)
We're about to hit page 2? Don't you mean 141?

Also Maj looks like America wants a piece of your country....I'd say throw out your domestos and any cleaning agents you may have otherwise you could be accused of having checmical weapons right? wink.gif

Damn americans want to stick their nose in everything. well lets just hope they don't send any forces in here, cause if they do i imagine the conflict will get much bigger than it already is. worse thing about all of this is that there is no chemical weapons being used. bored.gif its all propaganda.

and i meant page 2 as in the gangs section.

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:30 AM

Oh yeah that a bout the invasion of Syria sounds like the next objective bro...

Im free for ride some hour's someone want to come ?

The Life Bandit
  • The Life Bandit

Family over friends.

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:14 AM

Hi guys! I see you guys are on pc. I came here to ask some for some help. I have GTA 4 for the PC but it requires more stuff to be downloaded, after this I want to get the LCPD: FR mods.

If anybody can help me I would appreciate it.

Vintage88
  • Vintage88

Lost MC | VP

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:19 PM

There is an entire section on these forums for PC mod help.

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:38 AM

QUOTE (The Life Bandit @ Monday, Apr 29 2013, 21:14)
Hi guys! I see you guys are on pc. I came here to ask some for some help. I have GTA 4 for the PC but it requires more stuff to be downloaded, after this I want to get the LCPD: FR mods.

If anybody can help me I would appreciate it.

Hello there Bandit,

In regards to Mods you can check out our front page to get you started. Apart from that unfortunately we do not have the LCPD: FR mods from memory, so you will have to search the general forum for help. Would you be interested in joining one of our churches sometime? I'm guessing you don't have EFLC though right?

Peace and prosperity be damned!

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:45 AM

And the trailers are here:
http://www.youtube.c...AoWdBCM0JxrRQ3A

Not much revealing but not bad. im still trying to figure out on how we are gonna play those three characters at the same time and not get mindf*cked.

Souris
  • Souris

Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:01 AM

Hehe, nice trailers!
Who's your favorite?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users