[PC] The Lost MC Liberty

3,669 replies to this topic
Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:52 PM

I can probably attend, IV and not TLAD right?

• - The Lost Brotherhood - likes this

Souris
  • Souris

Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

Great time! Usually I don't have much to do on Friday nights, so Ill probably take a plane back to LC then  :evilgrin:

I rode a Sportster 1200 today.. What a monster. No pics unfortunately, but next time ill shoot some.  

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:35 PM Edited by ownedbyronin, 06 November 2013 - 12:12 PM.

Souris do you have IV? I was hoping we could play GTA IV if Guerillo wasn't coming, but if he does we'll play TLAD...

Souris, pics or it didn't happen! ;)

Also make sure your trainer works in GTAIV...I had to install a separate one and it would suck if you're unable to spawn the lost outfits when you join...

Johnny_klebitz%28gta_V%29.png

Souris
  • Souris

Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:50 PM

Haha, knew you would say that.. I'll probably visit the guy again before the winter kicks in. We'll see. 

And nope, I don't have IV anymore. Besides, I've got on both disk drives like 5 GB available at the moment. AND I can't find the discs. I guess they're with my brother at the other side of the state. 

Why no EFLC? What was wrong with it? 

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:39 PM

We're gonna have to go with EFLC if you dont have it. guess Ronin thinks it better to do a session there as its more popular than TLAD. 

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:21 PM

Yeah I jumped on gtaIV the other day and the servers are going strong, but on TLAD and TBOGT I had trouble finding anyone else online...no worries though, ill just get into IV after church to recruit some guys

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

RICK, Treasurer [The Lost MC] -Men of Mayhem-

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:32 PM

Anyone is up for do a ride now ?

Souris
  • Souris

Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:44 PM

On my way Rick.

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:02 AM

Wow why didn't anyone turn up...it was just me and Souris??

Anyway I managed to get a bit of a session happening with some stragglers...a couple of them mentioned they will stop by the page but I guess i'll see about that.

Keen for a session again this weekend brothers?

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:11 AM

Got the days mixed up again, been busy with some sh*t, set up another one ill try to make it this time.

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:06 AM Edited by ownedbyronin, 12 November 2013 - 03:08 AM.

No worries Maj, thanks for letting me know...will be good to catch up soon!

I'll organise the church session, just have to run the times past my old lady...Terry, Clay...do you guys thing you can make it this weekend? ;)

I don't know, it still think ESP is more character suited to Clay than Jim Fitz for some reason...should suit GTA V well though...Mr.Philips-GTA5-Terry%26Clay.png

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:41 AM Edited by GuerrilleroESP, 12 November 2013 - 08:42 AM.

Hey bro put the time and the day and i try to do it.

Clay looks cool on the game, but we don't know if the ranks are changed in Los Santos, maybe Terry is the VP and Clay is the Secretary now... we'll see.

Souris
  • Souris

Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:59 AM

You guys shouldn't expect to much of GTA V and the Lost together. 

In a big part of the offline - but also online - missions it's about ripping the Lost off, stealing coke, blowing bikes, stealing meth RV's. We'll be killing Lost members, as Lost member. 

Pretty f*cked up. Maybe they'll introduce a new MC in a DLC?

Oh and, Terry looks like a douche in V. 

Think I can make church again. But I can't give a solid answer till end of the week, sorry.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:29 PM

Yeah the missions sucks. but isnt there a free mode or something that missions are disabled in? we can just cruise around and do activities and stuff, basically the same as IV free mode, but without missions.

Souris
  • Souris

Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:18 PM

Well, Online is based on free roaming and doing nothing. But you can get calls and texts from several contacts for missions, or you get invited by others to take part. But without missions you can't level up. Without leveling, you can't get anything else than a 9mm., some basic car tuning parts and a few clothing parts. I don't really see a trainer happening for V in the first few months/years.

But we'll see about that when the time is there. 

I'm not saying that, but we could think about a splinter group if the time is right. Just an option. 

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:52 PM Edited by Majestic81, 12 November 2013 - 11:03 PM.

Yeah we'll discuss that another time. lets see first how many recruits were gonna find. because as of now we really dont have that much numbers to keep playing V when the time comes. im certainly not against making changes to the group if we have to, better than blowing up the Lost while wearing Lost patches. then screaming LOST MC!   :p

As for, terry, clay, etc.. sadly none of those guys have any importance in the game. neither is johnny. johnny had the vp patch, terry's model can be seen sometime wandering in lost santos. they were just placed there in a sloppy manner to get shanked by trevor.

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:59 AM

Guys we're not starting another club name! We're the legit lost mc...And haven't you heard of civil wars within the club? We'll be able to sort out a story line for sure..the guys we're killing could simply be defectors to the angels of death...are the AOD in gtaV?

Anyway ill post up church times, same as last weekend so hope you're keen! Peace and prosperity be damned my brothers!
  • GuerrilleroESP likes this

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:42 PM Edited by Majestic81, 14 November 2013 - 03:50 PM.

Thats why i meant as in maybe, yeah it wouldnt feel right to change anything about us, and its not like theres a lot of gangs out for grabbing in gta, its just that R* screwed us with this online crap, take a look at this mission. online is filled with those: 

http://gta.wikia.com...ance_Isn't_Dead

At least we can own dogs. :turn:

TheLostDog-GTAV.jpg

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:07 PM

About Terry and Clay's comment, I think they are both important on the game, they are high ranked members, they have the same importance like right now in GTAIV, and yeah we still in The Lost MC and we still legit with the history of the club. Also with the troubles, like Ronin says, about the ''internal war''.

We can't except much about the game, yes. But we can move our role play to GTAV and still having a great gang.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:46 PM

We were never about roleplay Rick. and no they dont really matter. 

Ronin post the times so i can see if i can attend or not, got something the next day so i need to be up early.

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:58 AM Edited by ownedbyronin, 15 November 2013 - 04:08 AM.

lostchurch1.png

Church as requested! Maj don't worry about coming if you have stuff to do the next day I completely understand, I realise you're pretty busy with alot of stuff at the moment so i'm just glad you're still posting on the forums and occasionally attending so cheers for that.

ESP, Souris please let me know if you think you can come eh? Peace and prosperity be damned!

Wow hadn't heard of this MC until now...

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:43 AM

Alright, good timing, ill be there.

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:25 AM Edited by GuerrilleroESP, 15 November 2013 - 10:26 AM.

We were never about roleplay Rick. and no they dont really matter. 

Ronin post the times so i can see if i can attend or not, got something the next day so i need to be up early.

Can you tell me why not about the RP, if whe use rules, ranks, guidelines and settlements on the map ?

Can you tell me why the Sgt. At-Arms and the Road Captain are not important  ?

Woah nice MC with the figth club... But not for the jap-craps bikes ! hehe. I cant see the time table, one more have this problem ??

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:28 PM

Can we drop this? :p you obviously didnt get my point.

--

in other news, i was just shaving my head when the stupid hair clipper stopped working, and now i look like a f*cking freak with half hair on. gonna have to run to the market and get another or something lmfao.

Also Rick the timing should be today at 10PM for you.

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:50 PM

We leave the subject, yes. But this is something that you're never agree Maj, try to downplaying the models with high rank, And I see that also you try to convince the same idea in GTAV, now that's what I do not understand.

And WTF ? So you head is somthing like De Niro in Taxi driver ??? xD

Yeah i talked about the time with ronin, and i cant attend tonight brothers... sorry.

Souris
  • Souris

Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

No AOD in V as far as I know.

And you cannot own dogs online. Only Franklin can in offline.

Im in.

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:09 PM

Just waiting in the game right now brothers...hopefully see you soon...I guess i'll just spawn in a strippers bar to pass the time while I wait

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:12 PM

Nice mission gents, really enjoyed it. been a while since i played the game.

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:04 AM

Sick mission brothers! Was ashame that ESP couldn't make it but understandable...

Thanks for coming Maj and Souris, I realise you guys have stuff on the next day after church so I appreciate you staying up late for it!

Just saw the movie 'Gravity' in 3D....holy sh*t it was intense and worth watching!

Souris
  • Souris

Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:41 PM Edited by Souris, 19 November 2013 - 03:44 PM.

So, I came across some kinda big guy a few months ago. 

Hell, he's got some sounds man.

Popa Chubby is the guy I'm talking about. 

Not sure what you guys think of it, but I think Rick is gonna like it.

Enjoy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users