[PC] The Lost MC Liberty

3,918 replies to this topic
Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Born to Lose, Live to Win

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:54 AM

You're becoming an architect? wow.gif lots of $ in that job, right? and dont worry about me, that gas thing is BS, 1429 dead my ass. and now US is stepping over, but i doubt anything is gonna happen, Obama is a bluffer.

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:25 AM

No money in architecture over here unfortunately, tradesman on the building site earn more than me...so did the gas thing not really happen man? It's all in the papers that France and America will take military action...which is why our fuel prices have increased substantially...I guess America will make money off this?
  • Majestic81 likes this

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:53 AM

Well in these times every one is spinning his own story, especially them higher-ups. there's no way that you can truly know what happened, Its likely that the attack did happen, but there is no evidence that it was the regime who did it like the US is saying, and the casualties were in no way above +300.

My guess is that a few days after the UN inspectors arrived in Damascus, the stupid FSA thought it would be a good idea to stage a chemical attack and blame it on the regime. they think people are that dumb to fall for it. anyways other countries caught wind of the chemical attack, and Obama probably felt that he would lose credibility if he didnt do something, because of that red line he talked about a while ago.. I thought they were serious at first but now it seems like they are slowly trying to back away from the strikes. things are still tense though so theres still a chance of the US launching some rockets, but id say Obama would prefer to back down and lose some credibility among his people than to get his country into another conflict.

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

RICK, Treasurer [The Lost MC] -Men of Mayhem-

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:53 PM

Whos up for a meet this nigth at 00:30 ?
  • Majestic81 likes this

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:04 PM

Me, probably, if im free in the next few hours.

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:23 AM

Im with your opinion about the chemical attack and the low casualties at this civil war Zeke... The really objective for the US, if they invade Syria, is make the direct line to Lebanon. The ''wildcard'' for Syria is the chemical weapons , exist the possibility of they have it, but in that case I doubt the army's use...

FSA vs Syrian Army:
  • Majestic81 likes this

Souris
  • Souris

Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:13 PM

Mhuaha, 'Murica! devil.gif
That thing is 2/3 bike, 1/3 car..

• Majestic81 likes this

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:00 PM

Hehe thats nice monster bike man,  but i still prefer the V twin engiene !

GTAF Looks really different with that, not sure if i like it... :sarcasm:

• Majestic81 likes this

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:11 PM Edited by Majestic81, 06 September 2013 - 10:30 PM.

I thought id get used to it, but yeah i dont like it that much either, dont hate it. but i prefer the old one much more. this looks too generic, the old one at least had something special about it and the dark blue looked way better than this light version. 

Anyways guys update your avatars, profiles etc. most of them were gone when the changes were made. and someone should see to the main page too.

And tomorrow is my birthday, not doing a big party or anything, it'll be in house. gonna get drunk and eat me some cake. ill expect gifts to arrive in the mail the next day. :colgate:

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:44 PM Edited by GuerrilleroESP, 06 September 2013 - 11:01 PM.

f*ck yeah ! We need do a meet man ! here is my gift for now : http://www.gratisjue...un-nuevo-video/

• Majestic81 likes this

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

Happy birthday brother Maj ! http://2.bp.blogspot...ritarta 027.jpg

• Majestic81 likes this

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:36 PM Edited by Majestic81, 07 September 2013 - 05:37 PM.

Happy birthday brother Maj ! http://2.bp.blogspot...ritarta 027.jpg

Lol, thank you. that cake looks awesome. sadly this also marks the day that in it i will be stepping away from drinking for a while, cause the prices suddenly got f*cking insane down here. :panic: im already spending heaps of money on smokes, so yeah not gonna waste more on a drink unless its a very special occasion.

Im sure Ronin will be smiling as he reads this. :p

Souris
  • Souris

Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

Jezus from Nazareth, they f*cked up the forums pretty hard..

Looks like Windows Phone chat or something. Something ugly.

Anyways, happy birthday Maj. I wish I could give peace to your country as a present, but I can't. 

I bought a PS3 and I'll get GTAV on it's release date, so if you want to know some details by then, that aren't discriped on the interweb yet, let me know. 

• Majestic81 likes this

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:22 PM

Yeah keep us updated but watch out for spoilers.

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:35 AM

Holy crap,

The forums are looking more modernised but they're wrecked our roster on the front page and now I have to review the text alignment??

Also happy birthday Maj! Sounds like you're paying for booze at a similar price as we pay for it over here now? I guess America doesn't want to give you any more JD for cheap...

• Majestic81 likes this

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:02 AM

Yeah the main page is looking pretty bad, were gonna have to wait until they fix all that coding or whatever. in the mean time we can replace the roster with graphics, just like the rules section. i might try something later but im too tired right now.

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:56 AM Edited by ownedbyronin, 12 September 2013 - 08:59 AM.

So is anyone keen for church on the weekend? I could arrange a church session if anybody is keen?

Lets have a decent birthday party for Maj! And we can discuss GTA V coming out and who is keen on buying it for PC.

Souris, Maj, Esp are any of you guys able to make church?

How the f*ck do I centre images now? I can't do it anymore!!

lostchurch1.png

• Majestic81 likes this

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:51 PM Edited by Majestic81, 13 September 2013 - 07:55 AM.

IDK, try the Center tag on the right of the bar. & ill be there for church.

Not sure if i can play V with you guys online, but theres a good chance that i will. really want to though, GTA online looks like its gonna kick ass. anyway this all depends on the release date of the PC, if its like 6 months after the initial release then i might get it or i might not, if they decide to release a decent pc version though then it might take them a full year. in this case ill definitely get it upon its release. cause by then my exams would be almost finished and i will have more time. but things are all still vague with me now. i may not be able to get it for a long time.

---

Also for today's meeting, if any other hangarounds/prospects read this make sure to say whether you're attending or not, Chaos, another dude whos been hanging out with us for a while is usually on at that time, rick confirmed to me yesterday that he can come, and with steve we can have a solid meeting.

Fatse1010
  • Fatse1010

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:23 AM

OMG, i've been a hole year out because of f*cking real life, and when i get back, i see ronin, maj and ESP ready for a mission. Amazing guys, I respect that enormous feeling of The Lost MC, you are not just a killing Angels gang, you are a family, it's amazing to have been a part of this family time before, but my needs of today's life keep me away from the pc. What can I say? Keep like this, and don't forget that some day i will be back, but i will be back forever, brothers.

Brothers for live, Lost forever.

Just saying that this is not my last bye, sorry for the english, and sorry for being so sentimental, but you are the best brothers.

Fatse1010 - patched member (2012)

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:08 AM

Was good to see you again fat. dont forget to drop by every now and then when you're not dealing with life, it dont have to be everyday. take care.

Souris
  • Souris

Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:46 PM

Brothers! I wish I could've been there! Sorry. 

I'm busy as hell the last couple of weeks with work and everything. 

I didn't have time to check the forums on the PC.. My phone can receive mails though, but for some reason the notifications don't work anymore? 

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

No worries Souris, i hope do again a great meet with you soon !

Videos from the gang; the first was from time ago, the second from 2 weeks ago.

I hate the ''Quality''...

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:57 AM

I like the second one, but yeah the resolution is weird.

Steve since you're the only one who have the game here, i have a couple of questions for ya, is bike handling better than IV? and do weapon suppressors actually work? or are they just for show?

Souris
  • Souris

Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:50 PM Edited by Souris, 18 September 2013 - 09:00 PM.

Brother, the game is awesome. 

But bike handling sucks.. It's only good at high speed. In tight curves the bike and rider don't roll, if you know what I mean.

Speaking of bikes and sh*t, look who showed up (Don't click if you think it could be a spoiler for you, but I don't think so really... It doesn't tell anything about the plot and you probably expected it already. This is becoming quite a long 'short'cut..)

I didn't encounter suppressors yet. Since I did the pest control / jewelery robbery silently with the gas. 

As soon as I have the money Ill buy one and let you know.

But awesome game overall brothers.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:32 AM

My exact thoughts when i saw someone driving a bike in a video.

and 

Spoiler

• GuerrilleroESP likes this

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:00 AM

Holy sh*t, awesome spoiler, i'm not going to say anything more about it but I guess that was to be expected...

Also, I hope they get a trainer working for this game eventually, has anyone heard any info on when it may come out on PC?

f*cking hell i need the game bad...

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:30 AM Edited by Majestic81, 19 September 2013 - 05:58 AM.

I guess you dont know the whole story or you wouldnt have said its an awesome spoiler.:p

And yeah me too, i know i wont be able to play online for a while, but just SP is f*cking enough for me atm. Im visiting the V PC news thread here on the forums to keep up with stuff, but most of whats happening there is just people speculating. no real news yet. its obviously coming to PC and possibly next gen, but we wont know when until an official announcement is out . the PC version might be out in October 1 along with the release of GTA Online. or with the release of the next gen. seriously though if they decide not to release it in 2013 then i wont be buying any future games from that company. because thats just a crappy treatment.

As for the trainer, i doubt anyone is going to spend time creating it when all of the features IV trainer had are already in gta online. even if someone finally manages to create one, we wont be needing it. and it likely wont be as big as the old one, mostly just for spawning a few things and some cheats. i wont be using it anyway, i never used it in single player, only got it when i started rocking online, and we all did that to make our online experience so much more interesting than it already was. V MP will have all of that and it'll be official. which is a lot better and less time consuming.

• GuerrilleroESP likes this

Mikiroony
  • Mikiroony

Lost MC -

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

I saw it... God, I saw it... This deserves us not buying f*cking V.

Souris
  • Souris

Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:29 PM

Ah well. I tried not to say the story around the cutscene, but yah. 

Felt weird seeing him there in that situation. 

Suppressors work as they should work. You can take out enemies silently so that others don't alert reinforcements and stuff. 

They are pretty expensive though. But in a few mission you'll be provided with one. 

I'm still sad about the bike handling. It's f*cked up, the few choppers that are in the game, handle sh*tty. But there are, as you know, great mountains to explore on the Sanchez.. But it's sadly enough it's really awful riding.

But.. all the fishtailing on the cars is gone now. You can now at least switch lanes with 180km/h without crashing.

GuerrilleroESP
  • GuerrilleroESP

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:36 PM Edited by GuerrilleroESP, 20 September 2013 - 10:37 PM.

Steven, just 3 chooppers yeah ? The daemon, Hexer, and custom Hellfury ?

http://images.wikia....Ashley-GTAV.jpg

We have a bet... Maj... :cool:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users