Photo

gta3forums.iscrappy.com

8 replies to this topic
Yellow.Jacket
  • Yellow.Jacket

Outlaw

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:41 PM

I'm really sorry if I'm mistaken and "gta3forums" had nothing to do with "gtaforums". But I was wondering if the files that were on "gta3forums.iscrappy.com" can be recovered, like maybe they have been moved to a different site. I mean all those gta3 car mods, I couldn't find many of them anywhere else after that site was closed, and some were really cool even if they were lo-poly and stuff turn.gif I couldn't download many because I had a really slow internet connection back then.
Anyway, thanks!

leik oh em jeez!
  • leik oh em jeez!

The boatman stays with the boat.

• Members

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:23 PM

Not related to GTANET in any way. You'll have to figure out who ran that site.

Yellow.Jacket
  • Yellow.Jacket

Outlaw

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:37 PM

oh ok, thanks! icon14.gif smile.gif I thought I read somewhere that "gta3forums" later became "gtaforums" but I guess it was mistaken.

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:39 PM

No, no. That DID actually happen to this site. This site was GTA3Forums.com before it was renamed to GTAForums.com. Though, neither me or jeez have any idea what site is the gta3forums.iscrappy.com one.

Yellow.Jacket
  • Yellow.Jacket

Outlaw

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:46 PM

lol thanks for replying! Uh yes it was weird because that "iscrappy" thing wasn't a forum or anything, just a page with a black background and a list of cars for gta3 that you could clic on to see a screenshot and download. Maybe it wasn't related to gta3forums (or it was hosted by it or something), and I think the title of the page was very poorly done with MsPaint, it said "GTA3 JUNKYARD" or something barf8bd.gif ...
Anyway I'm currently trying to individually look for some of the cars I remember.

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 12 February 2012 - 12:23 AM

Most likely a website from a hater in 2003 or something. Don't worry about it tounge.gif

Original Light
  • Original Light

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:02 PM

http://wayback.archi...ms.iscrappy.com

It is archived.

Yellow.Jacket
  • Yellow.Jacket

Outlaw

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:22 PM

WOW, thanks a million!!! biggrin.gif Even tho the download links don't work (or I'm doing something wrong but I'll look into it), I can see the screenshots and authors of the cars, and that's really helpful, and I feel like I'm back to the good old days when people started modding GTA3. Thanks again!! icon14.gif

Original Light
  • Original Light

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:57 PM Edited by Original Light, 06 July 2012 - 10:46 PM.

QUOTE (Yellow.Jacket @ Sunday, Feb 12 2012, 11:22)
WOW, thanks a million!!! biggrin.gif Even tho the download links don't work (or I'm doing something wrong but I'll look into it), I can see the screenshots and authors of the cars, and that's really helpful, and I feel like I'm back to the good old days when people started modding GTA3.  Thanks again!!  icon14.gif

You're welcome. By the way, Wayback machine currently doesn't support archived downloads (It may soon).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users