Photo

Problems with gta sa memory stream fix

2 replies to this topic
xXx.Leo777.xXx
  • xXx.Leo777.xXx

The hotie... :D

• Members

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:05 PM

Hello, I've been having some problems with the stream fix for GTA SA. See, the problem is that when I go into the skin selector cleo, after I cycle over 120 skins to choose from the game crashes for reasons I do not know, I have well over 40 peds changed. Basically after so many peds load, the game crashes. Without the fix, all the models load without a problem if there is no fix. It is something to do with mods I have installed or is it the stream fix itself? Please help... sad.gif

MichaelKnight1
  • MichaelKnight1

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE (xXx.Leo777.xXx @ Saturday, Feb 11 2012, 18:05)
Hello, I've been having some problems with the stream fix for GTA SA. See, the problem is that when I go into the skin selector cleo, after I cycle over 120 skins to choose from the game crashes for reasons I do not know, I have well over 40 peds changed. Basically after so many peds load, the game crashes. Without the fix, all the models load without a problem if there is no fix. It is something to do with mods I have installed or is it the stream fix itself? Please help... sad.gif

You have A Problem in Your Player Ped

Bad.boy!
  • Bad.boy!

SA modder

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:46 PM

If you change the players skin many times, the game will crash as far as I know it has nothing to do with stream fix.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users