Little Jacob is away !?- I can't phone him anymore

11 replies to this topic
NightmareZzx
  • NightmareZzx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 February 2012 - 07:15 PM

Hey,

I started to play GTA IV the second time (PC) and I've a problem with LilJacob. I just got the second island. I concetrated on the Story, I met only friends when they phoned me. Now I have enough and I wanted to get 100% of Respect and sympathy of all friends.
I phoned Jacob, but there's only the answering machine... EVERY TIME -.- I tried out everything: normal call, drink, eat, stripclub... He doesn't answer!! But I have only 2 friends (Brucie & Roman, Michelle doesn't count, I don't meet her)...
And when I want to call him, there is no "Job" anymore. I tried out his job, I didn't like it and I didn't use it anymore. Once he called me and he said that Badman wants me to do the Job, but I didn't want. That was the last call... After a few game hours I wanted to phone him, but.. nothing. And I tried it at morning, night, evening...
I read something in a forum, that others had this problem, but they hat 100% of the game. Me not. Someone said, that you can't phone him because you killed him once (His phone doesn't work under the earth smile.gif
But if you kill Brucie or Roman, you have to bring them home from the hospital.

Do you know what to do?? Can you help?? I need cheap weapons!! biggrin.gif

Thx

[Please ignore my spelling mistakes. I'm German (: ]

Hydro_PlayboyX
  • Hydro_PlayboyX

#TeamFranklin

• Members

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:05 AM

try to call jacob between 1 pm to 4 am

NightmareZzx
  • NightmareZzx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:15 AM

No, doesnt work...

CrowBarZ
  • CrowBarZ

Storm Mancini

• Members

Posted 11 February 2012 - 02:18 PM

I think I had a similar problem with something like this when I completed the game and whenever I tried to call Brucie he wouldn't answer. I have no idea how to fix this problem except by starting a new game or reloading a save from before you beat the game confused.gif

NightmareZzx
  • NightmareZzx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:53 AM

now I know... It was Elizas fold.. There is a disscussion between Eliza Jacob and Nico and Jacob doesn't like Nico after that. But if you've done the next mission "Snow Storm", he's your friend again!!

Xcom46
  • Xcom46

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:03 AM

I had a problem with Dawne forge where i could not phone him either.

NightmareZzx
  • NightmareZzx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:13 PM

Yes, me too, but you have to do some missions, than you can phone him, or he'll call you.

Karjerker
  • Karjerker

Let's Be Bad Guys

• Members

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:40 AM

There is an exceptionally simple solution to this, and you are not going to like it. RE-START the game from the beginning, consider the former attempt to play it a test and just suck it in and get down to doing it the way you intended it to go. If the same error occurs, then you have somehow stumbled on an undocumented code issue which may be of some importance. I also suggest you save two save games, with a delay between the primary and secondary, so any mistake you make in the primary decision can be corrected by loading in the secondary one and re-trying under different circumstances.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:55 AM

It could be like the Girlfriends were in San Andreas-where if you ignored them too long, then there progress("Like") stat will drop and eventually will refuse to see Niko(you) again-just like the GF's did CJ in SA under the same circumstances. Do you remember that feature from SA? This might be the same situation here? confused.gif

FVip3R
  • FVip3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:49 PM

No, the OP is right. I had this problem too, and it only occurs if Little Jacob is doing something. For instance, in the Snow Storm, you cannot contact Little Jacob before you start the mission because he is in an argument with Elizibeta.

Same goes for the UL Paper mission where you have to take down a helicopter whilst Little Jacob is firing rockets at it.

NightmareZzx
  • NightmareZzx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:26 PM

Thx, it's fixed. but now I've he same problem with Dwayne... I killed Playboy, Niko called dwayne and dwayne said that niko have to phone him for a drink or something like that. But if i phone him, no Dwayne -.- I did about 10 missions, but it dowsn't work... I phoned him at morning, evening, night...
Do you know why??
I want to use his friends biggrin.gif

FVip3R
  • FVip3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:16 PM

Well I would suggest you check if you've done Dwayne's missions.

If not, you should go to the Tw@ internet cafe and check your e-mails, because he sends you one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users