Game Freezes on Opening Screen
Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:03 PM
Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:57 AM Edited by lil weasel, 10 February 2012 - 04:02 AM.
• Operating system (as you have XP, which Service Pack(s) is installed)
• Video Graphics card type?
• How much graphics memory, and is it Dedicated or Shared?
• RAM (random access memory)?
This information may also help to identify your problem.
If the game worked before, then the first step is to Delete the GTA_SA.set File. (The GTA_SA.set file is recreated at the end of each game play session. It contains OS data that may no longer be relevant.)
And... before people here begin investing a lot of time trying to fix a possible NO-FIX situation:
What Version did you purchase (Edition 1, 2, 3)?
Details of How you are playing:
1. With the Original DVD in the Drive?
2. Are you Using a No-CD crack? (There is No fix to be found on this Forum.)
3. Are you Using a 'backup' disc? (Fix is to use the Original DVD.)
4. OR do you have a Downloaded game from Direct2Drive, or SteamPowered.com
5. If none of the above, then what is the origin of your game? (Please be specific, as otherwise there may not be a fix to found on this Forum.)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users