Photo

SOUND CARD PROBLEM

3 replies to this topic
Anonymous_clan
  • Anonymous_clan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 February 2012 - 04:56 PM

Hey there, I have a little problem with run GTA San Andreas, because I have HP ProLIant Microserver and it don't have sound card, bacasue servers don't need sounds. How to fix it or remove request to install sound card driver Please answer me !!!

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:09 AM

I'd kinda say, the easy way is to Get a good sound card and install one. Else get a computer with a proper sound card to play games.
As, far as I know the game must have a sound card.
I don't remember any previous posts to avoid using one.
I do seem to remember someone posting something about a USB exterior plug'n play sound card (box).

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:17 PM

Alright, something DOES NOT add up here?-I have NEVER seen a PC(either laptop, netbook, OR Desktop) that was sold in a legitimate store(ie. Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Best Buy, the .com counter parts of those, Amazon.com, HP(Dell, Acer, Etc.) websites etc.) that did not come with at least an Integrated Sound card.. confused.gif So, that must mean that you have an illegal set-up on that PC? Even Netbooks come with integrated sound cards, and those DO NOT even have a disc drive.... confused.gif

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE (radioman @ Friday, Feb 10 2012, 21:47)
Alright, something DOES NOT add up here?-I have NEVER seen a PC(either laptop, netbook, OR Desktop) that was sold in a legitimate store(ie. Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Best Buy, the .com counter parts of those, Amazon.com, HP(Dell, Acer, Etc.) websites etc.) that did not come with at least an Integrated Sound card.. confused.gif So, that must mean that you have an illegal set-up on that PC? Even Netbooks come with integrated sound cards, and those DO NOT even have a disc drive.... confused.gif

You really need to do some research or at least look up Google before you post something like this, mate.

HP Microservers do not come with sound cards.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users