Quantcast

» «
Photo

no blips and no dots in free mode tutorial:)

6 replies to this topic
razi192
  • razi192

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:10 PM

Hello there!

I've been tryin to find a way to disable the blips and the dots above the head of players to make the game more fun in free mode (for example to disapear in a crowd or act like a pedestrian). After a long and chaotic way I've found a way to do this.

No blips - download this mod http://www.gta4-mods...f11458#download . The mode purpose is to disable cops blips but it also disables the player's blips in multiplayer as a bonus. It's simple and you can easly switch back (backup files included in package)

No dots - http://www.gtagarage...how.php?id=7361 .

This works for every GTA IV including the DLCs (most importantly Ballad of Gay Tony).

As a plus, here's the multiplayer skins unlocker (from TBOGT) so that you dont have to play the whole game for them - http://www.gta4-mods...-f5517#download

After installing all those things you will end up with no blips showing on the map and no dots above your head.

Have fun!

Cheers!

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:19 PM

Dont you think its just better to put blips none

EvilDog77
  • EvilDog77

Unequaled C4 Whore

• Members

Posted 09 February 2012 - 06:03 PM

QUOTE (SARDYNA108 @ Thursday, Feb 9 2012, 14:19)

No such option on TBoGT.

Does that skins unlocker mean I won't have to rank up to get all the MP skins?

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE (EvilDog77 @ Thursday, Feb 9 2012, 18:03)
QUOTE (SARDYNA108 @ Thursday, Feb 9 2012, 14:19)

No such option on TBoGT.

Does that skins unlocker mean I won't have to rank up to get all the MP skins?

Than play TLaD or IV

Its a mod and you will be able to play with it only on modded player matches but if you delete it your clothes will stay the same as long as you dont change it

BuzzBeerCompany
  • BuzzBeerCompany

Cereal Killer

• Members

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:08 PM Edited by BuzzBeerCompany, 15 February 2012 - 10:10 PM.

PS3

Unfortunately, the no blips radar feature on GTA 4 vanilla is long gone, it still has the selection for NEAR blips but along with the time of day you choose that feature does not work.

TBOGT offers better working choices. FAR blips means you can see players on the radar but NOT if they get within 1.5 city blocks of you. The NEAR blips is just the opposite and is a good alternative to NO blips, it makes you virtually unfindable. Even if you're the ORANGE host as long as you are not on foot, a dead player won't spawn too close to you. If I set up a game and use NEAR I also put cars on PARKED, anything moving is a player or an ambulance or a cop if they are ON. You can hide on the Yacht or Happiness Island without being detected on radar. Both NEAR and FAR blips are also vertically sensitive, meaning you can't be 1.5 city blocks above either to see each other on radar. SHOOTING blips is an interesting feature in that the person you are shooting at or towards will disappear from radar for a bit.

AND above all else NO ONLINE DESCRIPTION ID thingy, it only gets in the way when you're driving a car with another player in it. And it makes your dot/blip smaller and less noticeable.

This may have started out as a PC GTA talk but I hijacked it tounge2.gif

SwaaY
  • SwaaY

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:27 AM

btw with the no dots thing does that remove name plate above a players head when you are near them? and if so how do you install the No dots thing because i have no idea where to put the leggimi.nfo file

chrisrochon
  • chrisrochon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:52 AM

how the hell do i install the no dots??? all it has in the folder is hud.wtd and leggimi.nfo. WTF whoever made this mod is idiotic not to put a readme in the download, pfttt!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users