Photo

Thank You So Much

3 replies to this topic
Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:08 PM

I posted a topic couple of weeks asking for help here. And, I recieved suggestions from two guys. Their suggestions helped me a lot and my computer is back to normal. I feel so happy and I gonna have a party with my friends to celebrate this. Those two guys are none other than Slamman and illegal luggage. Thank you so much, guys. I won't forget your help. I also wanna thank the other guys who replied in my topic but wanted to mention these guys in particular. Thank you once again. Check my respect list.

friendly luggage
  • friendly luggage

Catch a ride!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:13 PM

No problem. Next time research the program a little bit, especially when you're installing torrent software. Just google the name of the program and look at reviews of the program wink.gif

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (illegal_luggage @ Wednesday, Feb 8 2012, 16:13)
No problem. Next time research the program a little bit, especially when you're installing torrent software. Just google the name of the program and look at reviews of the program wink.gif

'll keep that in mind. Thanks a lot, Man. I'll never ever go for downloading a software like that again. Thanks a lot, Man.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:57 PM Edited by Slamman, 09 February 2012 - 08:01 PM.

I do pick up and relate what I read, I take some heat from Wolf, but no one person has all the answers or experiences, bottom line, I'm fine with VARIED input, I don't appreciate being debunked without HARD proof in someone's defense and corner. I may lack that, at times, but all you need to do is look into a suggestion further, hopefully, no harm, no foul

Most of my advise could seem risky, but if I've done it myself, I feel fine in suggesting something I'd do myself.

BTW, speaking of risky downloads, YOU CAN test some apps out via download if you use a disposable drive to go online with, it's as easy as 1-2-3, there's nothing more required then typical AV software and a spare HDD formatted with Windows, even just the 30 day fresh OS install is enough time to download and check out a program's attributes! I came up with this idea once my first drive I ever had was wiped clean due to a trojan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users