» «
Photo

IMG Limit Adjuster

143 replies to this topic
JJ_Judge
  • JJ_Judge

Tommy Vercetti! Remember the name!

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:00 PM Edited by JJ_Judge, 20 January 2014 - 08:07 PM.

fastman92, your awesome (well, it should be) tool just doesn't seem to work. To clarify things - I'm using only the IMG LA, no optimizer. Windows 7 x64. Absolutely clean original GTA SA install. HOODLUM NoCD exe (14 383 616 bytes).

The game crashes - with the old ASI loader (link provided in your readme at gtagarage) it doesn't even start, I get an error after I click the .exe, with SilentPL's ASI-loader 1.1, I can get into the main menu, but it crashes when I attemp to load a game or start a new game.

Any ideas? :/

EDIT: Just tried v2.0, just of curiosity, and... It works flawlessly. It seems there is a major problem with the IMG LA v3.0 o.O Again, any ideas on this?

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:34 PM

fastman92, your awesome (well, it should be) tool just doesn't seem to work. To clarify things - I'm using only the IMG LA, no optimizer. Windows 7 x64. Absolutely clean original GTA SA install. HOODLUM NoCD exe (14 383 616 bytes).
The game crashes - with the old ASI loader (link provided in your readme at gtagarage) it doesn't even start, I get an error after I click the .exe, with SilentPL's ASI-loader 1.1, I can get into the main menu, but it crashes when I attemp to load a game or start a new game.

EDIT: Just tried v2.0, just of curiosity, and... It works flawlessly. It seems there is a major problem with the IMG LA v3.0 o.O Again, any ideas on this?

Read this topic:
http://gtaforums.com...t-them-working/

Go to the point where it's written about DEP.
You most likely have to disable to DEP, because IMG Limit Adjuster 3.0 redirects code to memory page that has no executive permission. I should have made a newer version better - with executive permission and no problem like this.

JJ_Judge
  • JJ_Judge

Tommy Vercetti! Remember the name!

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:53 PM

Read this topic:
http://gtaforums.com...t-them-working/

Go to the point where it's written about DEP.
You most likely have to disable to DEP, because IMG Limit Adjuster 3.0 redirects code to memory page that has no executive permission. I should have made a newer version better - with executive permission and no problem like this.

Did that already. It was on:

16c81c302762711.jpg

(I have a russian Win7, but you can guess from the menu items everything is right)

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:56 PM

@JJ_Judge, PM sent

YoungDragonSD
  • YoungDragonSD

SSJ4

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:57 PM

Hey Fastman92 I sent you an email already but if you havent received it yet, I believe i'm having the same problem as judge

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:19 PM

Hey Fastman92 I sent you an email already but if you havent received it yet, I believe i'm having the same problem as judge

I sent you a reply e-mail already.

iAmSpaggiari
  • iAmSpaggiari

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 February 2014 - 02:19 PM

Hi, I've been trying to use this for my SA:MP server, to add more IMG archives, that would be an easy way to update my custom files, but it doesn't work at all, I edited the gta.dat file and added my .img & .ide files but it just doesnt read it at all!

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members

Posted 28 February 2014 - 03:38 PM

IMG Limit Adjuster won't make gta.dat load/not load on SA:MP.
It's the SA:MP that stops you from reading gta.dat, not much you can do without reverse engineering and cracking the SA:MP.

iAmSpaggiari
  • iAmSpaggiari

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:12 PM

Oh, right, I see. Well, maybe do you know another way to load more img archives from sa:mp?

thanks

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:53 PM Edited by fastman92, 28 February 2014 - 04:53 PM.

Oh, right, I see. Well, maybe do you know another way to load more img archives from sa:mp?
thanks

Of course if I wanted to find out how to load more IMG archives in SA:MP, then i would find it.
But I never did this.

iAmSpaggiari
  • iAmSpaggiari

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:16 PM

why not? :panic:

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:42 PM Edited by fastman92, 28 February 2014 - 06:43 PM.

why not? :panic:

Why yes? I believe, whatever you want to do, it's the best if you can do it yourself.
I know what projects i need to work on.

iAmSpaggiari
  • iAmSpaggiari

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:15 PM

I haven't asked you to do it, I simply asked if you knew a way to do it !

If I had a clue on how to do it well I'd, but I don't even know where to start and what to look for!

Himura88
  • Himura88

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:55 AM Edited by Himura88, 19 April 2014 - 12:32 PM.

I installed fresh game i put GTA_SA_IMG_Organizer_5_1 and GTA_SA_IMG_Limit_Adjuster_3_0 and asi loader i"ve done everything right i added IMGLIST DATA\IMAGES.TXT to data/gta.dat after i run IMG_organizer.bat now gta3.img has 2kb so now where do i add card mods ? and how? please help me i must do something else?

ok now i add cars to vehicles.img in models the img file has 50 mega when it will be 2 gb how do i split vehicles.img to add more cars?

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:01 AM Edited by fastman92, 20 April 2014 - 07:06 AM.

I installed fresh game i put GTA_SA_IMG_Organizer_5_1 and GTA_SA_IMG_Limit_Adjuster_3_0 and asi loader i"ve done everything right i added IMGLIST DATA\IMAGES.TXT to data/gta.dat after i run IMG_organizer.bat now gta3.img has 2kb so now where do i add card mods ? and how? please help me i must do something else?

ok now i add cars to vehicles.img in models the img file has 50 mega when it will be 2 gb how do i split vehicles.img to add more cars?

When people will learn how to find and read something?

http://gtaforums.com...-img-organizer/

Search for: "Installing mods" in your browser.

Enjoy.

vehicles.img may be 4 GB of size.

If you still need more than that, then IMG Organizer won't help automatically help.
You need to create a new IMG archive manually - models\vehicles2.img
Then you have to register this IMG archive in data\gta.dat or data\images.txt that came with IMG limit adjuster and is registered in gta.dat.

You just use models\vehicles2.img for some vehicles then.

Himura88
  • Himura88

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:59 PM

Thank you for your time to explain me i figured it out thanx for your help and for your awesome job !

felixfast
  • felixfast

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:40 AM

Himura88

Not to bore fastman92 with the same question, can you share what did you figure out?

I had around 200 "extra" vehicles, as a result of that I hit 4gb barrier and they were spawning in traffic too, I did everything as told to seperate img archives but game keeps crashing

any advice anyone ?

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:41 AM

Please go to TeamViewer.
Tell me ID and password on PM.

felixfast
  • felixfast

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:54 AM

Hi fastman92

You replied to "me" to go TeamViewer an tell you ID and password as private massage?... sorry mate I'am very new on these forums can you be more specific?
Because when I send you this question as PM it says :

member fastman92 cannot recieve any new massages 

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:59 AM

My PM was full.

Install TeamViewer, tell me ID and password on PM.

felixfast
  • felixfast

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 11:14 PM

Can we check if am i  doing right :

installed fresh gta patched it with hoodlum exe

installed asi loader

installed image limit adjuster and crated a txt file named "images" and  add  models\weapons.img line on it...

Than added IMG models\weapons.img and IMGLIST DATA\IMAGES.TXT lines to gta.dat after IMG MODELS\CUTSCENE.IMG line

than installed IMG organiser (there is another txt file in it didn't understan why?) and started it... It seperated all the img files

Started the game but crashed when loading, I did all these without any mods or add-ons installed

Am I missing something

Thanx

zire
  • zire

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:26 PM

Amazing tool, fastman92; however, I can't get it to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Problem: GTA: SA stops working upon entering the game. Problem information by Windows: http://pastebin.com/ieN7LeQZ

Clean GTA: SA, plus:

* GTA SA v1.0 [US] HOODLUM No-CD Fixed EXE

* CLEO (which comes with an .asi-loader)

* IMG Limit Adjuster v3.0 (ImgLimitAdjuster.asi to root)

What I did:

1. Delete a car (.txd and .dff) from gta3.img, then rebuild

2. Create a new file (img.img) in /models

3. Open img.img in IMGTool, add car files, then rebuild

3. Add "IMG MODELS\IMG.IMG" to gta.dat

What I've tried:

* Disabled DEP, and restarted PC.

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:28 PM Edited by fastman92, 28 May 2014 - 06:29 PM.

Amazing tool, fastman92; however, I can't get it to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Problem: GTA: SA stops working upon entering the game. Problem information by Windows: http://pastebin.com/ieN7LeQZ

Clean GTA: SA, plus:
* GTA SA v1.0 [US] HOODLUM No-CD Fixed EXE
* CLEO (which comes with an .asi-loader)
* IMG Limit Adjuster v3.0 (ImgLimitAdjuster.asi to root)

What I did:
1. Delete a car (.txd and .dff) from gta3.img, then rebuild
2. Create a new file (img.img) in /models
3. Open img.img in IMGTool, add car files, then rebuild
3. Add "IMG MODELS\IMG.IMG" to gta.dat

What I've tried:
* Disabled DEP, and restarted PC.

PM sent.

Can we check if am i  doing right :

installed fresh gta patched it with hoodlum exe

installed asi loader

installed image limit adjuster and crated a txt file named "images" and  add  models\weapons.img line on it...

Than added IMG models\weapons.img and IMGLIST DATA\IMAGES.TXT lines to gta.dat after IMG MODELS\CUTSCENE.IMG line

than installed IMG organiser (there is another txt file in it didn't understan why?) and started it... It seperated all the img files

Started the game but crashed when loading, I did all these without any mods or add-ons installed

Am I missing something

Thanx

PM sent.
  • zire likes this

zire
  • zire

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2014 - 02:42 PM

I managed to fix it somehow by restarting and doing everything from scratch again from clean installation. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users