Semih95
  • Semih95

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:15 PM

hi fastma92,

Im new here and wanted to ask you for help
When I install Img Limit Adjuster without any mods it works perfect. But when I install SRT 2012 MipMap Edition + LOD Mod (some other car and weapons mods too) the game crashed.
Maybe because of the changed .ide and .ipl files in data/maps folder ?

Please help
Thanks

Semih95
  • Semih95

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:42 PM

Please someone explain me how to make SRT 2012 Mipmap Edition + LOD Mod + IMG Limit Adjuster work

Thx

winsionx
  • winsionx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:45 AM

Hello, first of all congratulations and many thanks for this. I made it work on singleplayer my question is can it work on sa-mp? I crash when i reach/see any cars/texture from another custom .img.

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (Semih95 @ Monday, Jun 10 2013, 17:15)
hi fastma92,

Im new here and wanted to ask you for help
When I install Img Limit Adjuster without any mods it works perfect. But when I install SRT 2012 MipMap Edition + LOD Mod (some other car and weapons mods too) the game crashed.
Maybe because of the changed .ide and .ipl files in data/maps folder ?

Please help
Thanks

Interesting, IMG Limit Adjuster shouldn't crash game irreverently of whether game is modded or unmodded.
Please tell me, did you install only IMG Limit Adjuster, or IMG Organizer but you didn't write about it?
If you only put IMG Limit Adjuster ASI plugin in directory of modded game and it crashed, you remove ASI plugin and it works - tell me about it.
I need few details, so i can fix mod.

Hello, first of all congratulations and many thanks for this. I made it work on singleplayer my question is can it work on sa-mp? I crash when i reach/see any cars/texture from another custom .img.

IMG Limit Adjuster or IMG Organizer? Currently i lack information concerning the SA:MP.

phoenixShine
  • phoenixShine

Stonecutter

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:44 AM

How it will works with Ryosuke's Skin Selector and with windmills (with new .img)?

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (S13 @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 09:44)
How it will works with Ryosuke's Skin Selector and with windmills (with new .img)?

Quite simply, IMG Limit Adjuster only hacks limit imposed on limit of number of loaded IMG archives.
No changes are made to game files.

Semih95
  • Semih95

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:24 PM Edited by Semih95, 15 June 2013 - 05:26 PM.

ok thx fastman

First I install the Img limit adjuster and the organizer over a clean gta sa. Then i Install the weapons and the vehicles and test the game. It works perfect. After that I install SRT 2012 Mipmap Edition it works very well, too. But when I install the Lod Mod with the Draw Distance files and the new objetcs + stream.ipl the game crashes when loading the game.
I see that there are some files in the LOd mod (new objects folder) which are new so the img organizer cant replace anything. This files are just in the gta3.img maybe this is the problem?

Btw Spark doents work with img files biggerthen 2 gb right ? Cause I tried and i doens work so i decided to install only half of SRT and then after the img organizer finished I install the rest of SRT. Besides the IMG-organizer doesnt work when the gta3.img is opened for example in IMG manager (could be helpful for someone so always close the Img managers)

EDIT: fastman you should make this great mod compatible with the IMG Manager because the IMG manager works well with gta3.img files bigger then 2 GB

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:40 PM

Semih95, from what you have written it seems that a problem is very simple.
You just downloaded old version of IMG organizer.
http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=22125
You wouldn't write about SparkCS if you downloaded latest version 5.1.
It's written that latest version is 5.1, you downloaded some other version. You should download IMG organizer from mediafire.com link.
It uses fastman92 IMG Console that handles IMG archives up to 8 TB.

In summary:
- download IMG Limit Adjuster 3.0
- download IMG Organizer 5.1

winsionx
  • winsionx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 June 2013 - 02:32 PM

QUOTE (fastman92 @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 20:17)

IMG Limit Adjuster or IMG Organizer? Currently i lack information concerning the SA:MP.

IMG Limit Adjuster, it freeze when i come in viewing distance with a building/car that's in another .img than gta3.img, so i guess sa-mp only use gta3.img?

files02116
  • files02116

The Running mate

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:30 AM

Any news for Vice city version?

Semih95
  • Semih95

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:52 AM

QUOTE (fastman92 @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 19:40)

In summary:

Thx fastman92

Now it works but I have two problems

1. The game loads extrem slow. Can I do something against it ?

2. (the bigger problem) I started the game and wanted to fly around to look if everything is ok. When I flied over the Santa maria beach the game freezed. Do you know why ??

Anyway thx for this great mod.

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:35 AM

QUOTE (Semih95 @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 10:52)

In summary:

Thx fastman92

2. (the bigger problem) I started the game and wanted to fly around to look if everything is ok. When I flied over the Santa maria beach the game freezed. Do you know why ??

1. Slow game loading - it's not because of many IMG archives, it's because of LOD mod. You can try installing LOD mod without IMG Organizer and you'll still see game slowly loading.
GTA SA isn't optimized to load the LOD files quickly.
2. I don't know.

Semih95
  • Semih95

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:26 AM

QUOTE (fastman92 @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 09:35)

In summary:

Thx fastman92

1. Slow game loading - it's not because of many IMG archives, it's because of LOD mod. You can try installing LOD mod without IMG Organizer and you'll still see game slowly loading.
2. I don't know.

yeah thx but the problem is that even trees loads extrem slow
and to the second problem. I think there is no problem with the santa maria beach (cause I flied second time and it doesnt crash) so it may be a normal freeze.

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:26 PM

QUOTE (Semih95 @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 12:26)
QUOTE (fastman92 @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 09:35)

In summary:

Thx fastman92

2. I don't know.

yeah thx but the problem is that even trees loads extrem slow
and to the second problem. I think there is no problem with the santa maria beach (cause I flied second time and it doesnt crash) so it may be a normal freeze.

Some of your installed CLEO scripts may be badly written. They may crash your game under certain circumstances.

Also, please be sure to use Stream Memory Fix.

Semih95
  • Semih95

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:45 PM

Hello fastman92,

I think the problem is that there are too many image files.
Can you make a version which divides the gta3.img in vehicle.img, weapon.img and gta3.img (all other files)

I think this would be much better, since the most users mod their vehicles or weapons and in the same time the game would be more stable which bigger mods like LOD mod or SRT

mxsmack
  • mxsmack

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:20 PM

Hey everybody,

Thanks for sharing this mod, it works with no problems what so ever, I wanted to use SRT3 San Anreas Re-Textured and I don't know where to place it because when I add it to txd.img it gives an error like: I/O Error (number) using IMG Tool.

On the other hand using bulk replace of Image Manager it only replaces 8 files, while if I use gta3.img it would replace everything. Does anyone know what the problem is?

Thank you so much in advance.

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:31 PM

All of you, please make sure you have IMG Organizer 5.1 or later.

Semih95, no such version is going to be released.
Though you can see how IMG Organizer is made and modify it to use weapons.img, vehicles.img and gta3.img. It's not difficult. Take your time and you can do it.
The amount of IMG archives does not affect stability of game. But one missing file or damaged file in any of IMG archives may cause a game to crash.

mxsmac, you did it very wrong, but you'll learn it now.
There's a directory: SRt3 2012 Mipmap Edition\SRt3
These are files to be put to gta3.img
You have to do the same even though you are using IMG organizer.
But remember - after importing these files with non-case sensitive IMG editor (good: Alci's IMG Editor, fastman92 IMG Console -importFromDirectory, bad: Spark IMG Editor) you should run IMG_ORganizer.bat as administrator again. By doing so IMG organizer will reorganize modified gta3.img to separate IMG archives it uses.

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:12 PM Edited by fastman92, 10 September 2013 - 08:13 PM.

Today is a good day for GTA modding.
GTA VC IMG Limit Adjuster 1.0 has been released.
Limit hacked for GTA Vice City.
If any of you test it, please leave a comment.
  • ThirteenAG likes this

direstraits
  • direstraits

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:45 PM

Tested the IMG limit adjuster for Vice City and it's awesome!!

xanser
  • xanser

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

Is VC IMG Limit Adjuster really work in vice city 1.0? I can't understand how. For example, I add the statue of Liberty in gta3.img (and data files to maps of course) and test, it works. Then I move statue's files from gta3.img to new.img (with new.dir generated). Also I add the line IMG MODELS\NEW.IMG to default.dat. I put IMGlimitAdjuster.asi to mss folder (I think it must work like others asi) and IMGlimitAdjuster.ini to gta-vc folder. But I see nothing in the game where statue must be. What is wrong? Can you upload a workable example or maybe instruction/video step by step for vice. I can't write PM to fastman92 unfortunately.

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:38 PM Edited by fastman92, 11 October 2013 - 01:41 PM.

Is VC IMG Limit Adjuster really work in vice city 1.0? I can't understand how. For example, I add the statue of Liberty in gta3.img (and data files to maps of course) and test, it works. Then I move statue's files from gta3.img to new.img (with new.dir generated). Also I add the line IMG MODELS\NEW.IMG to default.dat. I put IMGlimitAdjuster.asi to mss folder (I think it must work like others asi) and IMGlimitAdjuster.ini to gta-vc folder. But I see nothing in the game where statue must be. What is wrong? Can you upload a workable example or maybe instruction/video step by step for vice. I can't write PM to fastman92 unfortunately.

Copy all files from put_to_root_of_GTAVC to root of GTA VC. Not mss.

And you're wrong about adding IMG to default.dat.
IMG is a new name following an old CDIMAGE.

In GTA III or GTA VC you will use CDIMAGE to register archive.
http://www.gtamoddin...tional_archives
Here's are the sample lines that were used for testing.

CDIMAGE MODELS\archive1.img
CDIMAGE MODELS\archive2.img
CDIMAGE MODELS\archive3.img
CDIMAGE MODELS\archive4.img
CDIMAGE MODELS\archive5.img
CDIMAGE MODELS\archive6.img
CDIMAGE MODELS\archive7.img
CDIMAGE MODELS\archive8.img
CDIMAGE MODELS\archive9.img
If you want to have more than 8 archives in game, then remember to edit file IMGlimitAdjuster.ini
- Open IMGlimitAdjuster.ini.
Go to [STATIC LIMITS] -> IMG Archives and alter value of this limit.
Default value of IMG archives limit is 8 (eight IMG archives).

ngaliwet
  • ngaliwet

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:59 AM Edited by ngaliwet, 28 October 2013 - 05:00 AM.

bro & sis, after put  to gta3.img what you had to put to gta3.img then click img organizer.bat, do i need rebuild again gta3.img with img manager ?

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

bro & sis, after put  to gta3.img what you had to put to gta3.img then click img organizer.bat, do i need rebuild again gta3.img with img manager ?

If you use IMG Organizer 5.1 or newer (not available yet), then there's no need to rebuild IMG archives.

All IMG archives that need to be rebuilt, they will be rebuilt.

markueschen
  • markueschen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:36 AM Edited by markueschen, 05 December 2013 - 10:50 AM.

Hello Fastmann92,
The IMG Limit Adjuster 3.0 does not support Windows 7 64bit, exe does not work.
- GTASA freshly installed
- Made backup -
- Cleo 4, Organizier 5.1, IMGLimitAdjuster 3.0 Download
- Exe by Hoodlum

all that are in the readme.

So follow friend problem a file:
ImgLimitAdjuster.asi is somehow broken or does not work.

If this file Delete (ImgLimitAdjuster.asi) and Exe click goes in GTASA menu and when I click load is standing beam half and background sound still active.

Now the other way with file: click to exe with ImgLimitAdjuster.asi What's more, shows a problem error.

Can somehow fix errors?

My laptop works properly with IMG Adjuster 3.0 and in the game.

greetings Markueschen

HispanicGringo
  • HispanicGringo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:56 AM

Hello fastman92,

I have a problem with the IMG_organizer batch file. It won't create a log file of the organizer and its not installing.

I am running windows 8, using IMG_organizer 5.1, IMG Limit Adjuster 3.0, GTA SA Hoodlum version, and the asi loader provided here.

Can you help me out?

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:56 AM

Hello fastman92,

I have a problem with the IMG_organizer batch file. It won't create a log file of the organizer and its not installing.

I am running windows 8, using IMG_organizer 5.1, IMG Limit Adjuster 3.0, GTA SA Hoodlum version, and the asi loader provided here.

Can you help me out?

Remember to run IMG_Organizer.bat as administrator. This is especially important if GTA San Andreas is installed in Program Files directory, you have no permissions to write there if you have no admin privilege.

HispanicGringo
  • HispanicGringo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:44 PM Edited by HispanicGringo, 14 December 2013 - 02:44 PM.

Hello fastman92,

Can you help me out?

Remember to run IMG_Organizer.bat as administrator. This is especially important if GTA San Andreas is installed in Program Files directory, you have no permissions to write there if you have no admin privilege.

This is what it gives me running it as an administrator:

C:\windows\system32>del /f "IMG_organizer.log"

C:\windows\system32>rmdir /S /Q "models\exported"  1>>"IMG_organizer.log"
The system cannot find the path specified.

C:\windows\system32>if defined ProgramFiles(x86) (IMGconsole_64-bit\fastman92Img
Console64.exe -script "IMG_organizer.ims"  1>>"IMG_organizer.log" )  else (IMGco
nsole_32-bit\fastman92ImgConsole32.exe -script "IMG_organizer.ims"  1>>"IMG_orga
nizer.log" )

C:\windows\system32>rmdir /S /Q "models\exported"  1>>"IMG_organizer.log"

C:\windows\system32>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:30 PM

It's a common problem of some Windows Vista / Seven / Eight users.
For some unknown reason they can't just open .bat file and wait easily.

Please read this post.
http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1062396097
Follow steps written and IMG_organizer.bat must work.

HispanicGringo
  • HispanicGringo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:06 PM

Something similar happened when I tried the Administrator Command Prompt:

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.2.9200]
© 2012 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\windows\system32>cd /d C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas>IMG_organizer.bat

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas>del /f "IMG_organizer.log"

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas>rmdir /S /Q "models\export
ed"  1>>"IMG_organizer.log"
The system cannot find the file specified.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas>if defined ProgramFiles(x8
6) (IMGconsole_64-bit\fastman92ImgConsole64.exe -script "IMG_organizer.ims"  1>>
"IMG_organizer.log" )  else (IMGconsole_32-bit\fastman92ImgConsole32.exe -script
 "IMG_organizer.ims"  1>>"IMG_organizer.log" )

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas>rmdir /S /Q "models\export
ed"  1>>"IMG_organizer.log"
The system cannot find the file specified.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:24 PM

@HispanicGringo, i sent you a message.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users