IMG Limit Adjuster

151 replies to this topic
Eminem Jeff
  • Eminem Jeff

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:02 PM

I tried to install SRT3 v1.7 mod with your tool ,it worked in gta sa

And I tried to install Project_Oblivion_2010HQ mod with your tool ,it worked in gta sa too.......

The problem is when I install them both with your tool(First SRT3 V1.7 mod then Project_Oblivion_2010HQ mod) it crashed in loading screen (Around 50 or 60%)

In readme(Project_Oblivion_2010HQ mod) said"For the installation you need any IMG editor, but if you want to use the mod with SRT3 Continue V1.7, you must use only
"Alci's IMG Editor 1.5" or "IMG Manager V.1.5".

Open archive GTA3.img (Games\GTA San Andreas\models) and replace the original files on the files from the
Folder gta3img, from the archive with the mod. Then rebuild the archive after the change is required.

Note: if you want to use the mod with SRT3 Continue V1.7, then you must:
1. Install SRT3 first.
2. Next install Project oblivion.

then copy "gta_sa.exe", data and models folders into GTASA folder (For example: C:\Games\GTA San Andreas).
Confirm the change "

How can I do to install both mods with your tools without errors?

P.s I had tried and tried many times by following your steps to install mods and keep failing and failing (like this situation) again............

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

Typical behaviour for someone with your condition.

• Members
  • None
  • Best Texture/Model 2013 "SRt3 2012 Mipmap Edition"

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:59 PM Edited by -BLITZ-, 08 May 2012 - 08:02 PM.

Seriously, why do you think xmen IMG Tool is actually causing your game to crash. You don't know how to make them both work and what you need is to learn. You really don't know how to replace things ?

Oh, wait wrong thread, scuse me for that.
But I still don't get it, you come here to post for IMG Manager or fastman tool, there are differences, you know.

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:54 AM Edited by fastman92, 19 May 2012 - 01:17 PM.

QUOTE (Eminem Jeff @ Tuesday, May 8 2012, 16:02)
I tried to install SRT3 v1.7 mod with your tool ,it worked in gta sa

And I tried to install Project_Oblivion_2010HQ mod with your tool ,it worked in gta sa too.......

The problem is when I install them both with your tool(First SRT3 V1.7 mod then Project_Oblivion_2010HQ mod) it crashed in loading screen (Around 50 or 60%)

In readme(Project_Oblivion_2010HQ mod) said"For the installation you need any IMG editor, but if you want to use the mod with SRT3 Continue V1.7, you must use only
"Alci's IMG Editor 1.5" or "IMG Manager V.1.5".

Open archive GTA3.img (Games\GTA San Andreas\models) and replace the original files on the files from the
Folder gta3img, from the archive with the mod. Then rebuild the archive after the change is required.

Note: if you want to use the mod with SRT3 Continue V1.7, then you must:
1. Install SRT3 first.
2. Next install Project oblivion.

then copy "gta_sa.exe", data and models folders  into GTASA folder (For example: C:\Games\GTA San Andreas).
Confirm the change "

How can I do to install both mods with your tools without errors?

P.s I had tried and tried many times by following your steps to install mods and keep failing and failing (like this situation) again............

Actually it's BLITZ's fault that he put filenames with different cases than original filenames.
For example:

BLITZ's name: CornerStore_LOD.dff
Original name: cornerstore_lod.dff

Of course GTA SA game is case insensitive and works. The problem comes when using IMG editors, including IMG Organizer where it finds names with case sensitivity to export & remove.
I wrote my little PHP script to rename files back to original names:
CODE
<?php
$originalFilenames = Array();
foreach (new DirectoryIterator('original') as $file)
{
if(!$file -> isDot())
$originalFilenames [] = $file -> getFilename ();
}
unset($file);
$originalFilenamesLowered = array_change_key_case($originalFilenames, CASE_LOWER);

$iterator = new RecursiveIteratorIterator(new RecursiveDirectoryIterator('GTa San Andreas .Lod Mod\files'),
                                             RecursiveIteratorIterator::CHILD_FIRST);

foreach($iterator as $file)
{
 if(!$file -> isFile())
 continue;
 $id = array_search(strtolower($file->getFilename()), $originalFilenamesLowered);

if( $id !== FALSE )
 {
 echo "<br/>".$file->getPathname()." -> ".$file->getPath().'\\'.$originalFilenames[$id];
 rename($file->getPathname(), $file->getPath().'\\'.$originalFilenames[$id]);
 }
}
?>

Here is BLITZ's last version of DLC with fixed names: http://www.mediafire...hwhq57wg8wp44iy
Valid to install along with IMG Organizer.

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

Typical behaviour for someone with your condition.

• Members
  • None
  • Best Texture/Model 2013 "SRt3 2012 Mipmap Edition"

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:58 PM

I hope this method with low caps will work to him, otherwise what you uploaded was done in vain. Can't wait to see if this is really working, then I will see what I will do for another setup and another upload.

Sidoarjo_Modder
  • Sidoarjo_Modder

*void*

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:15 AM

using IMG Organizer 2.0 .
where the gates? notify.gif

user posted image

im not install any map mods. just install a few car mods before this happen. confused.gif

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 June 2012 - 12:31 PM

Use IMG Organizer 3.0 !
Not 2.0 !

http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1061147216

magnum-WG
  • magnum-WG

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:19 AM

IMG Limit Adjuster is incompatible with Maps folder changes, if you install PO2010 & SA .Lod Mod, your game'll crash, but then if you delete *asi of IMG LA, your game'll work ok.

Nori Yaro
  • Nori Yaro

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:03 PM

I tried using it but I get a crash at 50 % game load
gta.dat
CODE
#
# Load IDEs first, then the models and after that the IPLs
#

IMG DATA\PATHS\CARREC.IMG
IMG DATA\SCRIPT\SCRIPT.IMG
IMG MODELS\CUTSCENE.IMG

IMGLIST DATA\IMAGES.TXT

SPLASH loadsc2

#...

images.txt
CODE
CLEO\SKIN.IMG
MODELS\CARS.IMG
MODELS\CARS2.IMG

also tried using with the 'img' infront

juanma_16
  • juanma_16

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:31 PM

Hi. It worked fine for me.
But my question is, what should i do if the mod i want to install adds more than 2 GB of files? In readme it says it doesn't work with 2 GB or more img files.

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (juanma_16 @ Thursday, Aug 23 2012, 18:31)
Hi. It worked fine for me.
But my question is, what should i do if the mod i want to install adds more than 2 GB of files? In readme it says it doesn't work with 2 GB or more img files.

It's about IMG Organizer, caused by SparkCS.exe.
You should export & remove some files to Desktop/temporary to keep gta3.img size under 2 GB.
Run IMG Organizer.bat. gta3.img will be shrunk.
Open gta3.img using IMG editor, restore files from Desktop/temporary.
Run IMG Organizer.bat again.
Enjoy game.

juanma_16
  • juanma_16

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:15 AM Edited by juanma_16, 24 August 2012 - 02:18 AM.

Mmm, not worked. When i load my game it never start after loading the bar.

MRZ
  • MRZ

It's M.R.Z , Not mrz.

• Members

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:10 AM

for me it doesn't work
i have problem with the US .exe version
tried the US version and the PO 2010 , PO 2007 nothing worked
why?

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:00 PM

I sent you PM, please collaborate with me to find a exact reason of crash, i cannot understand anything from "it doesn't work".

Drathian
  • Drathian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:18 AM Edited by Drathian, 11 October 2012 - 05:21 AM.

These all work great for me, cept they don't work for sa-mp afaik FYI: cause samp statically gets the list of img's doesn't get it from gta.dat or default.dat.

I love the tool. Only suggestion which i'm not certain sparkcs supports is an auto-rebuild of all the img files after the updates are done via IMG_Organizer.bat ; it does save small amounts of space and keep corruption down.

Just in case anyone else trys fastman92's source is compatible with delphi but not lazarus (freepascal delphi clone). I noticed this when i attempted to
add other exe's to the list via:

CODE
begin
case PByte($400088)^ of
  $CA:;
  $D0:;
  $8A:;
      else
      MessageBoxA(0,PChar('Sorry, but this version of gta_sa.exe is not supported'+#13+
                   'Supported EXEs:'+#13+
                   '    1.  GTA San Andreas v1.0 [US] HOODLUM No-CD  Fixed EXE:'+#13+
                   '         EXE size:  14 383 616 bytes'+#13+
                   '    2.  GTA: San Andreas v1.01 [EURO] No-CD/Fixed EXE:'+#13+
                   '         EXE size: 15 806 464 bytes'+#13+Footer_comunique),
                   'SA Multi version Limit Adjuster error!',MB_OK);
      ExitProcess(0);
end;

While the check works fine, it seems adding other exes might need the address calls changed since i get a crash after start, i'm not about to attempt that, i'm not that good of coder.

I was attempting to add the Hoodlum 1.0 eu, Hoodlum 1.0 eu patchfx fix, and the 1.1 eu edition. (I was also going to try gta_sa_compact.exe (uses $CA also) however I can't ever get it to run on windows 7-64x stupid directx error) Seems that the Hoodlum 1.0 us is still the most stable version.

P.S. i don't think there ever was a cracked 2.0 (second edition) or 3.0 (steam) exe, but I can get the 2.0 with full security if you want it.

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:12 PM

QUOTE (Drathian @ Thursday, Oct 11 2012, 06:18)
These all work great for me, cept they don't work for sa-mp afaik FYI: cause samp statically gets the list of img's doesn't get it from gta.dat or default.dat.

I love the tool. Only suggestion which i'm not certain sparkcs supports is an auto-rebuild of all the img files after the updates are done via IMG_Organizer.bat ; it does save small amounts of space and keep corruption down.

Just in case anyone else trys fastman92's source is compatible with delphi but not lazarus (freepascal delphi clone). I noticed this when i attempted to
add other exe's to the list via:

P.S. i don't think there ever was a cracked 2.0 (second edition) or 3.0 (steam) exe, but I can get the 2.0 with full security if you want it.

Right, address might need to be changed for another address that would contain unique value, i considered 4 gta sa exes only when writing this function.

SparkCS can't rebuild. I recently released "fastman92 IMG Console" where following commands were added.
-rebuild
or this
-rebuildIfMoreUselessSpaceThen 31457280

Now i need to update IMG Organizer to use my own IMG Console and will use rebuildIfMoreUselessSpaceThen to rebuild an archive.

Please send me gta_sa.exe 2.0 and gta_sa.exe 3.0 if you can. It doesn't need to be cracked.

andre011710
  • andre011710

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:12 AM

hei,fastman.Why every time i put the ImgLimitAdjuster.asi it crash. angry.gif But i put the other asi script it`s work fine!!!?? biggrin.gif
Any solution??

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:16 AM

1. What is size of gta_sa.exe in bytes.
2. When it crashes?
3. Why is your information so vague?

HowardGees
  • HowardGees

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:06 PM

Sorry,im New,and Brazilian colgate.gif

I Have an Ask.

My SA-MP Closes automatically after installing this mod.

I think it's because of GTA3.IMG

How do I solve this?

kira1995
  • kira1995

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 April 2013 - 11:01 PM

Is there any easier step by step tutorials or am I doing something wrong? I watched the youtube vid by Yuni Anto, Did everything exactly the same as the vid showed to get this and the organizer installed but it always fails and my img organizer batch file only finishes after 2 seconds instead of 5 minutes like he has. Then He ends up with so many other folders while nothing in mine has changed. Am I missing anything? Cleo 4 and IMG tool is already installed correcly.

Using version 1.00.00001
Downloaded the 1.0 (US) e.x.e or whatever it was called from another place. (tried installing with and without)
Have bought the actual pc game, not pirated. =/

Maybe pictures of where the folders and files are would help me? Idk .-. . Here's the link to the vid I watched.

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:25 PM

I have been informed about this problem by many of Vista/Seven users, though batch files work for me exactly like they should.

To run IMG organizer:
after you copied all neccessary files like in the video, open command prompt AS ADMINISTRATOR.
type it:
cd /d C:\Program Files\Rockstar GAMES\GTA San Andreas

put a path of your GTA SA here.

type it:
IMG_organizer.bat
press Enter.

IMG organizer should work.

kira1995
  • kira1995

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:25 AM

Trying it now, I'll let you know if I got it working later ^^". Still gotta practice on how to do the mods afterwards.

kira1995
  • kira1995

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:54 AM

Ok, looks like it's working now. Haven't installed any mods to it yet though but it still runs ok and I got the new img files n stuff in there. Just gotta figure out how to add the mods to it later when I find some. smile.gif Also, thanks for the help Fastman!

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (kira1995 @ Saturday, Apr 20 2013, 07:54)
Ok, looks like it's working now. Haven't installed any mods to it yet though but it still runs ok and I got the new img files n stuff in there. Just gotta figure out how to add the mods to it later when I find some. smile.gif Also, thanks for the help Fastman!

it's easy, just put them to gta3.img / gta_int.img depending on where they should have been placed.
Run IMG_Organizer.bat once again.
Run game and test if it works.

kira1995
  • kira1995

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:45 PM

How to know what mods go in which? I mean the gta and the gta int.

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:13 PM

QUOTE (kira1995 @ Tuesday, Apr 23 2013, 23:45)

gta3.img / gta_int.img
How do you know? It's a simple question. How to the present time you knew where to put mod files?
With IMG Organizer it's the same.

In case of the uncertainty you can always open IMG_Organizer.txt and verify where the imported file belongs to (gta3.img / gta_int.img)

kira1995
  • kira1995

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:43 AM

QUOTE (fastman92 @ Wednesday, Apr 24 2013, 13:13)
QUOTE (kira1995 @ Tuesday, Apr 23 2013, 23:45)

gta3.img / gta_int.img
How do you know? It's a simple question. How to the present time you knew where to put mod files?
With IMG Organizer it's the same.

In case of the uncertainty you can always open IMG_Organizer.txt and verify where the imported file belongs to (gta3.img / gta_int.img)

Well, I only know how to mod my player so far to play as something else, Haven't ever figured out the vehicles and ect. I sorta just wanted to do like the maps and jutsus and all like others I've seen. So far the game crashes when I use certain things. Does it have to do with the SAMI installer? I've tried putting in a certain mod without the organizer or the adjuster using SAMI but it also crashed. Was just testing it to see if it would do something, just got curious of what would happen. I wanted the limit adjuster because I wanted unlimited modding, like the new maps and stuff. Idk if you seen that Naruto ENB Series thing on youtube or not but sorta what I wanted to aim for. And I just really can't figure out what I need to do t get it to work. (first time really modding) Do you think I'm missing something? I've got like the 1.0 hoodlum u.s. exe no disc or whatever it's called, 13.7mb. Sorry to bother you so much. confused.gif

Besides that I've got the Sannybuilder, Cleo 4 ,img limit adjuster, and the organizer. My version is 1.00.00001. (Not sure if that's the 1.0 that every1 says you need before you try modding anything, never found any downgraders for that.)

markueschen
  • markueschen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:54 AM

hello fastmann92,
IMG Organizer.bat not respond at work.Administrators is disabled. I have my Vista 32-bit operating system on a laptop.GTASA version 1.0 Exe (us Hoodlum) and cleo 4.2. Imgadjuster limit included 3.0.how can I edit solution?mfg markueschen please help me that I make time Windows 7 64-bit also same. sad.gif

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:57 AM

QUOTE (markueschen @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 12:54)
hello fastmann92,
IMG Organizer.bat not respond at work.Administrators is disabled. I have my Vista 32-bit operating system on a laptop.GTASA version 1.0 Exe (us Hoodlum) and cleo 4.2. Imgadjuster limit included 3.0.how can I edit solution?mfg markueschen please help me that I make time Windows 7 64-bit also same. sad.gif

Try this solution: http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1062396097
Tell me if it works/doesn't work.

markueschen
  • markueschen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (fastman92 @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 10:57)
Try this solution: http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1062396097

Ok, I've found something.cmd not working correctly. That hot "input requirement is Adminator is disabled.there always says a popular key would not care button pressed and finished.there is a mistake somewhere in the operating system.I could not even write a cd.

markueschen
  • markueschen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (markueschen @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 15:54)
QUOTE (fastman92 @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 10:57)
Try  this solution: http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1062396097

Ok, I've found something.cmd not working correctly. That hot "input requirement is Adminator is disabled.there always says a popular key would not care button pressed and finished.there is a mistake somewhere in the operating system.I could not even write a cd.

Now I've done. Error was Vista operating system. confused.gif

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users