IMG Limit Adjuster

151 replies to this topic
fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:53 PM Edited by fastman92, 10 September 2013 - 08:11 PM.

IMG & Stream Limit Adjuster 1.0

This open source ASI plugin adjusts amount of IMG archives possible to load.
By default GTA San Andreas is able to load max of 8 archives (3 standard archives gta3.img, gta_int.img, player.img and 5 archives defined within default.dat or gta.dat)
It`s very inconvenient when making total conversion. More IMG archives means better organization.
Not only IMG limit is hacked - stream limit had to be hacked either.

Now limit is:
MAX_NUMBER_OF_IMG_ARCHIVES = 127;
MAX_NUMBER_OF_STREAM_HANDLES = 400;

It should be sufficient for anyone.

Also it adds support to read IMGLIST file defined within default.dat or gta.dat, like in GTA IV.
For example IMGLIST DATA\IMAGES.TXT

in images.txt:
anim\anim.img
models\paths.img
models\pedprops.img

Works with GTA San Andreas v1.0 [US] HOODLUM No-CD Fixed EXE
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Download
http://www.mediafire...cz9tb7u5ce6jj7s

***** Installation
- Many users complain it doesn't work with DEP enabled.
In that case you may have to exclude gta_sa.exe from Data Execution Prevention in Windows.

- Make sure you are using this version of gta_sa.exe:
GTA San Andreas v1.0 [US] HOODLUM No-CD Fixed EXE:
EXE size: 14 383 616 bytes

- You need to have ASI loader installed, it is already enabled if you installed CLEO Library.
Otherwise you can download ASI loader from here: http://www.gtagarage...how.php?id=8321

- Put ImgLimitAdjuster.asi into GTA San Andreas directory.

- There are two ways to define new archives
1. Open default.dat or gta.dat. Add entry like this:
IMG models\weapons.img

2. Open default.dat or gta.dat. Add entry like this:
IMGLIST DATA\IMAGES.TXT

Create images.txt and put entry:
models\weapons.img

Commented lines are possible, must begin with # sign.
For example:
# comment

IMGLIST handling has been introduced in IMG Limit Adjuster 3.0, inspired by GTA IV's IMGLIST.

Copyright © 2011, fastman92
All rights reserved.

Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.

THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.

***** Informations:
Date of release: 29-02-2012 (d-m-Y)
Author: fastman92
Version: 3.0
For: GTA San Andreas
Visit fastman92.tk

GTA VC IMG Limit Adjuster 1.0

This open source ASI plugin adjusts amount of IMG archives possible to load.
By default GTA Vice City is able to load max of 8 archives.
It`s very inconvenient when making total conversion. More IMG archives means better organization.
Not only IMG limit is hacked - stream limit had to be hacked either.

Works with GRAND THEFT AUTO: VICE CITY v1.0 [ENGLISH] NO-CD/FIXED EXE
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Download
http://www.mediafire...p7cm8gxcow7zo3x

***** Installation
- Make sure you are using this version of gta-vc.exe:
GRAND THEFT AUTO: VICE CITY v1.0 [ENGLISH] NO-CD/FIXED EXE:
EXE size: 3 088 896 bytes

- You need to have ASI loader installed, it is already enabled if you installed CLEO Library.

- Copy all files from put_to_root_of_GTASA to GTA San Andreas directory.

- Open IMGlimitAdjuster.ini.
Go to [STATIC LIMITS] -> IMG Archives and alter value of this limit.
Default value of IMG archives limit is 8 (eight IMG archives).

Copyright © 2013, fastman92
All rights reserved.

Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.

THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.

***** Informations:
Date of release: 10-09-2013 (d-m-Y)
Author: fastman92
Version: 1.0
For: GTA San Andreas
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit fastman92-page.tk

_CP_
  • _CP_

Group: Vice City Stories team

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:19 PM

32? Wow, great job smile.gif

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE (City_Poke912 @ Wednesday, Feb 8 2012, 16:19)
32? Wow, great job smile.gif

32 (_streamHandles) - 9 (audio archives) - 1 (cuts.img loaded in missions) = 22 IMG archives

SomeGuy86
  • SomeGuy86

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:36 PM

Wow, thanks for this awesome discovery!! You basically just made the number of adding new vehicles unlimited! smile.gif

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (SomeGuy86 @ Wednesday, Feb 8 2012, 17:36)
Wow, thanks for this awesome discovery!! You basically just made the number of adding new vehicles unlimited! smile.gif

About adding vehicles there`s another limit - ID range of defined object within .ide
ID may range from 0 to 19999
You can`t define this, you`ll get the crash.
CODE
22343, newvehicle,  newvehicle,  car,   LANDSTAL,  LANDSTK,  null, normal,  10, 0, 0,  -1, 0.768, 0.768, 0

SomeGuy86
  • SomeGuy86

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE (fastman92 @ Wednesday, Feb 8 2012, 16:44)
QUOTE (SomeGuy86 @ Wednesday, Feb 8 2012, 17:36)

About adding vehicles there`s another limit - ID range of defined object within .ide
ID may range from 0 to 19999
You can`t define this, you`ll get the crash.
CODE
22343, newvehicle,  newvehicle,  car,   LANDSTAL,  LANDSTK,  null, normal,  10, 0, 0,  -1, 0.768, 0.768, 0

Hmm, good point, didn't think about that one... Personally, I'm using IDs from 18631 to 19091... Which gives me 800 (and something?) more IDE slots to go... As for vehparts, I'm using 17999 and less, not sure at this point. Added approx. 80 new parts, but ended up having strange problems due to massive "shopping.dat" whatsthat.gif

nWo51289
  • nWo51289

Outcast

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:32 PM

Finally!! I've been waiting for a hack for this limit since I first joined here back in 2008! So far I've got 6 added IMG archives and it works perfectly! Thanks! icon14.gif

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:32 PM

Thanks for replies.

I just released version 2.0 which adjusts limit of stream handles too.

Now limits configured in source of plugin are:
MAX_NUMBER_OF_IMG_ARCHIVES = 350;

I doubt anyone will exceed those.

It's highly useful for total conversions; one could work on separated part of map and use separated IMG archive instead of sending files and messing around gta3.img

mascotefera
  • mascotefera

• Members

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:46 PM

I'll try to put 350 IMG =D

lpgunit
  • lpgunit

It's L, as in Lpgunit, not I.

• Feroci
  • Philippines

Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:27 AM

Can you make it compatible with other GTASA binaries besides the Hoodlum fixed EXE?

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

.Retro mod developer. (Xenon Brothers)

• Feroci
  • Mars

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:58 PM

The ID limit is 1 - 19999 however 20000- 20300 are used by the engine?

I could not find a work around to this?

SOL uses a total of 24350 objects, but I am adding more to this each day on the VC Engine.

SomeGuy86
  • SomeGuy86

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE (fastman92 @ Wednesday, Feb 8 2012, 22:32)
Thanks for replies.

I just released version 2.0 which adjusts limit of stream handles too.

Now limits configured in source of plugin are:
MAX_NUMBER_OF_IMG_ARCHIVES = 350;

I doubt anyone will exceed those.

It's highly useful for total conversions; one could work on separated part of map and use separated IMG archive instead of sending files and messing around gta3.img

Have to be honest, I'm not sure what STREAM_HANDLES stands for... But otherwise things are just getting better & better around here! colgate.gif

Gforce
  • Gforce

• Feroci
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:25 PM

could have done with this 5 years ago, but better late than never, i have it working perfectly with 3 extra map img's and the game runs perfectly stable cool.gif

huge thank you for creating this icon14.gif

cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

Typical behaviour for someone with your condition.

• Members
  • None
  • Best Texture/Model 2013 "SRt3 2012 Mipmap Edition"

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:53 PM

A little more explanation if you could do,

I know the basic limit of SA gta3.img is 4GB[3,89] and after that the game goes in .lod mods. Using this plug-in/add-on, you wish how to name it, could make more than one GTA3.IMG witout reaching the 4GB limit ? So, did we escaped from this hell issue for ever; although having the same file in both IMG doesn't affect the game like cars for example ? Which file the game will choose first. I know about this from other members saying they are using more than one gta3.img. Me, I haven't made such test on my own game at the moment.

Another important question is that, this .asi increase the IDE & IPL limit or this doesn't have anything to do with what I'm saying, because above 18631/18636 the game reaches the limit.

This will help me with the .lod stuff.

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2012 - 09:51 AM Edited by fastman92, 10 February 2012 - 10:04 AM.

QUOTE (lpgunit @ Thursday, Feb 9 2012, 02:27)
Can you make it compatible with other GTASA binaries besides the Hoodlum fixed EXE?

Coming soon for GTA: San Andreas v1.01 [EURO] No-CD/Fixed EXE

QUOTE (-BLITZ- @ Thursday, Feb 9 2012, 21:53)
A little more explanation if you could do,

I know the basic limit of SA gta3.img is 4GB[3,89] and after that the game goes in .lod mods. Using this plug-in/add-on, you wish how to name it, could make more than one GTA3.IMG witout reaching the 4GB limit ? So, did we escaped from this hell issue for ever; although having the same file in both IMG doesn't affect the game like cars for example ? Which file the game will choose first. I know about this from other members saying they are using more than one gta3.img. Me, I haven't made such test on my own game at the moment.

Another important question is that, this .asi increase the IDE & IPL limit or this doesn't have anything to do with what I'm saying, because above 18631/18636 the game reaches the limit.

This will help me with the .lod stuff.

There is sequence of loaded files:
CODE
• Hard-coded, loaded by _openStandardImgArchives)
1. MODELS\GTA3.IMG
2. MODELS\GTA_INT.IMG
• Defined within gta.dat or default.dat, in standard game:
3. DATA\PATHS\CARREC.IMG
4. DATA\SCRIPT\SCRIPT.IMG
5. MODELS\CUTSCENE.IMG

• Special player.img, hard-coded:
6. MODELS\PLAYER.IMG

For example you have model "dumper" defined in vehicles.ide.
A game searches for this file in archive 1, failure? Searches in archive 2. Failure? Searches in archive 3.
It will search continuously until finds a file with defined name in the archive. After that full list of files is created in memory.
A search is case insensitive, "bullet" and "bUlLet" is the same.

.lod problem is caused by exceeding limit of Unsigned int32 which is used to store positions and offsets.
Limit of UNSIGNED INT32: 2 ^ 32 = 4 294 967 296 bytes, divide by 1024^3 = 4 GB.
You can export some files from gta3.img, remove, then create new archive with these files. In the end define an archive within default.dat or gta.dat.
It doesn`t matter what`s the number of archive in sequence, file must occur in one of loaded archives and it will work.

The game loads two text files whose names are hardcoded – data\default.dat & data\gta.dat.
Let`s name it “Basic map file”.
These files refer to other files in game directories to load such as IMG archives with binary models, textures or collisions, COL files, item definition files, item placement files and so on. Paths used in basic map entries are relative to executable location.
default.dat is the first Basic map file loaded. It is followed by gta.dat.
It is important for game to load IMG archives before IDE using models and textures, and IDE before IPL using entries from IDE, because the game loads them in order as it is in basic map file.
Lines can be commented by the # sign at the beginning.

http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1060623971
I`ll try IDs above 18636.
It doesn`t do anything about .ide or .ipl, simplest explanation: game won`t crash if define more than 5 IMG archives in default.dat or gta.dat

nWo51289
  • nWo51289

Outcast

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:35 AM

QUOTE (X-Seti @ Thursday, Feb 9 2012, 17:58)
The ID limit is 1 - 19999 however 20000- 20300 are used by the engine?

I could not find a work around to this?

SOL uses a total of 24350 objects, but I am adding more to this each day on the VC Engine.

I was always lead to believe that 19999 was the limit, and anything including 20000 & above doesn't exist in the engine? Can't imagine how much bigger SOL is compared to the last Beta I played!

TheD94
  • TheD94

Undead

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:54 PM Edited by TheD94, 18 February 2012 - 09:57 PM.

Today, after 5 motherf*cking hours making slowly and carefully more *.img files with no f*cking Error, no Files are double, No file is missing, Every file is there where it suppose to be, gta3.dat edited correctly, looked after typing mistakes (none found), etc etc. Ofc gta3.img was still there, which had only all cars, peds, weapons and radar files. Other had map files, tuning parts, vegetation, level stuff (like seabed and objects). Rest stuff like some left over *.cols and all .ifp's in a file called gta4.img.
I am sure: 100% no mistakes at this stuff.

When I finally started my GTASA and loaded a game from savegame which works always to me normally:

At 50% loading: CRASH!

Started new game... well no big change: @ 50% CRASH!

Nothing works here. Not even the asi loader you advise here. Nothing. Can you maybe tell me what I maybe did wrong? I mean 5 hours for nothing? Hell no, I won't do this sh*t again. I better go to hell than doing it again.

Oh and gta_sa.exe is US 1.0 No CD. The same you recommend.

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:08 PM

If it crashes at 50% of loading, then it has to do with your data-files. Double-check any file modified, and especially try re-creating gta3.dat, it shouldn't be tough job.
If it would crash right after the loading bar finishes, then it would be problem with your .img-files. I tested it and I can quarantee you don't need to do that thing again. (Unless after you fix the 50%-bug it also crashes at the end.)

Gforce
  • Gforce

• Feroci
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:17 PM

crashes on the loading bar usually indicate a missing collision file for a model that has been defined in an ide file and mapped in an ipl.

there is a very useful feature within Colleditor 2 called "sort by ide", it will let you know if a collision file is missing.

Edit: one other possibility is that you had errors when rebuilding an img using G-Img.

TheD94
  • TheD94

Undead

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:18 PM Edited by TheD94, 18 February 2012 - 10:40 PM.

QUOTE (oksa8 @ Saturday, Feb 18 2012, 23:08)
If it crashes at 50% of loading, then it has to do with your data-files. Double-check any file modified, and especially try re-creating gta3.dat, it shouldn't be tough job.
If it would crash right after the loading bar finishes, then it would be problem with your .img-files. I tested it and I can quarantee you don't need to do that thing again. (Unless after you fix the 50%-bug it also crashes at the end.)

Everything worked before doing it. I had all cars, peds, weapons and radar files in a file called gta3.img, rest in gta4.img. I recovered orginal gta3.img, installed SRT3 and a Vegetation mod. Ofc i didnt replaced the gta3.img with cars, peds, weapons and so on.
Anyway... so hows that? If IMG's are wrong, crash at beginning? I spotted something stupid made by me in my gta4.img. tounge.gif I spotted, that i had still peds in there. I had in gta3.img and gta4.img peds in. Wouldnt that make a crahs at begin? It crashed at 50%. After deleting those peds which are doubled in gta4.img, it crashes now at 60%.

There should be a tool which checks all files of a gta and tells you if anything is ok... I am sure, somewhere is only one gaylord file which causes this sh*t.

Gforce, I did only IDE Harvest with G-IMG only. After that I imported with IMG Manager by x-men. Gotta check col files anyway icon14.gif

EDIT: Pretty long listing. What should i do to fix it?

EDIT#2: I deleted all col files from old img's, and re-put them all in only one file. Now it crashes after loading at the black screen after loading screen. Loading music is still there, but with lower volume.

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:41 PM Edited by fastman92, 18 February 2012 - 10:43 PM.

QUOTE (TheD94 @ Saturday, Feb 18 2012, 22:54)
Today, after 5 motherf*cking hours making slowly and carefully more *.img files with no f*cking Error, no Files are double, No file is missing, Every file is there where it suppose to be, gta3.dat edited correctly, looked after typing mistakes (none found), etc etc. Ofc gta3.img was still there, which had only all cars, peds, weapons and radar files. Other had map files, tuning parts, vegetation, level stuff (like seabed and objects). Rest stuff like some left over *.cols and all .ifp's in a file called gta4.img.
I am sure: 100% no mistakes at this stuff.

When I finally started my GTASA and loaded a game from savegame which works always to me normally:

At 50% loading: CRASH!

Started new game... well no big change: @ 50% CRASH!

Nothing works here. Not even the asi loader you advise here. Nothing. Can you maybe tell me what I maybe did wrong? I mean 5 hours for nothing? Hell no, I won't do this sh*t again. I better go to hell than doing it again.

Oh and gta_sa.exe is US 1.0 No CD. The same you recommend.

What you need to:
- export seleted files from gta3.img somewhere
- delete these files from gta3.img
- save gta3.img
- create new archive e.g IMG MODELS\NEW_ARCHIVE.IMG
- import exported files
- open gta.dat
- add sample IMG MODELS\NEW_ARCHIVE.IMG
It must be upper case IMG instead of "img" in gta.dat. "img" won`t work.
I`m going to sleep, it`s 23:42 here.

What`s size of your gta_sa.exe?

mascotefera
  • mascotefera

• Members

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (TheD94 @ Saturday, Feb 18 2012, 22:18)
QUOTE (oksa8 @ Saturday, Feb 18 2012, 23:08)

Everything worked before doing it. I had all cars, peds, weapons and radar files in a file called gta3.img, rest in gta4.img. I recovered orginal gta3.img, installed SRT3 and a Vegetation mod. Ofc i didnt replaced the gta3.img with cars, peds, weapons and so on.
Anyway... so hows that? If IMG's are wrong, crash at beginning? I spotted something stupid made by me in my gta4.img. tounge.gif I spotted, that i had still peds in there. I had in gta3.img and gta4.img peds in. Wouldnt that make a crahs at begin? It crashed at 50%. After deleting those peds which are doubled in gta4.img, it crashes now at 60%.

There should be a tool which checks all files of a gta and tells you if anything is ok... I am sure, somewhere is only one gaylord file which causes this sh*t.

Gforce, I did only IDE Harvest with G-IMG only. After that I imported with IMG Manager by x-men. Gotta check col files anyway icon14.gif

EDIT: Pretty long listing. What should i do to fix it?

EDIT#2: I deleted all col files from old img's, and re-put them all in only one file. Now it crashes after loading at the black screen after loading screen. Loading music is still there, but with lower volume.

nice unable to resolve D

TheD94
  • TheD94

Undead

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (fastman92 @ Saturday, Feb 18 2012, 23:41)
What you need to:
- save gta3.img
- import exported files
- open gta.dat

So GTA3.img will be empty after this? Why not renaming the current GTA3.img to NEW_ARCHIVE and making a new archive with name gta3.img tounge.gif ?
I will try anyway. Thank you for some advises.

Good night.

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (TheD94 @ Saturday, Feb 18 2012, 23:45)
What you need to:
- save gta3.img
- import exported files
- open gta.dat

So GTA3.img will be empty after this? Why not renaming the current GTA3.img to NEW_ARCHIVE and making a new archive with name gta3.img tounge.gif ?

Good night.

I told you export SELECTED files, e.g radar files, remove from gta3.img and put into new archive.
Show me your gta.dat

TheD94
  • TheD94

Undead

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:50 PM Edited by TheD94, 18 February 2012 - 10:54 PM.

QUOTE (fastman92 @ Saturday, Feb 18 2012, 23:46)
QUOTE (TheD94 @ Saturday, Feb 18 2012, 23:45)
What you need to:
- save gta3.img
- import exported files
- open gta.dat

Good night.

I told you export SELECTED files, e.g radar files, remove from gta3.img and put into new archive.
Show me your gta.dat

Oh Ok.
CODE
#
# Load IDEs first, then the models and after that the IPLs
#
IMG DATA\PATHS\CARREC.IMG
IMG DATA\SCRIPT\SCRIPT.IMG
IMG MODELS\CUTSCENE.IMG
IMG MODELS\GTA4.IMG
IMG MODELS\VEG.IMG
IMG MODELS\LEVEL.IMG
IMG MODELS\COUNTRY.IMG
IMG MODELS\LS.IMG
IMG MODELS\LV.IMG
IMG MODELS\SF.IMG
IMG MODELS\TUNING.IMG
IMG CLEO\SKIN.IMG

Rest of gta.dat is orginal, well apart from a entry for norain.ipl which removes rain to prevent sound bugs and lags.
Those img's above do exist. Same names. Gonna try to do same as you told, by selecting all radar files for example and put them in a new img, and deleting them from old one.
EDIT: I did it with all radar files for now, but doesnt work.

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:03 PM

You apparently messed up something in your GTA SA.
I recommend you to learn how to add archives properlg on new clean installation oc GTA SA.

-install GTA SA
- Install CLEO or ASI Loader
- Put IMG limit adjuster.ini where izls gta_sa.exe
- Export and remove all radar files from gta3.img for example
- Save
- Create models\radar.img and import these files.
-Save
Add entry in gta.dat:
CODE
IMG MODELS\RADAR.IMG

Check if GTA SA.

Tell me what's size of your gta_sa.exe

TheD94
  • TheD94

Undead

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:07 PM Edited by TheD94, 18 February 2012 - 11:28 PM.

- Put IMG limit adjuster. ini where izls gta_sa.exe
.ini?? Ehm I have 2.0 of your mod, there is no .ini. But i think its a typing mistake by you.

Ok i try it. Thank you for helping, but sorry for bothering with my questions sad.gif

gta_sa.exe Size is: 14.383.616

EDIT:
I did it as you said on clean SA. Seems to work. I added later a radar2.img and a radar3.img. And it still worked.
I gotta look on those fail files from my modded GTASA... but not this day, I got enough of GTA for now.

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (TheD94 @ Sunday, Feb 19 2012, 00:07)
- Put IMG limit adjuster. ini where izls gta_sa.exe
.ini?? Ehm I have 2.0 of your mod, there is no .ini. But i think its a typing mistake by you.

Ok i try it. Thank you for helping, but sorry for bothering with my questions sad.gif

gta_sa.exe Size is: 14.383.616

Yes, i'm using phone now and i make more mistajes. I meant .asi
Your exe is correct so... you did something wrong.
Maybe you have duplicated COL files in two IMG or not removed gta3.img?
As i said install clean GT SA and learn how to add img archive prohperly.

TheD94
  • TheD94

Undead

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:33 PM Edited by TheD94, 18 February 2012 - 11:42 PM.

QUOTE (fastman92 @ Sunday, Feb 19 2012, 00:29)
Yes, i'm using phone now and i make more mistajes. I meant .asi
Your exe is correct so... you did something wrong.
Maybe you have duplicated COL files in two IMG or not removed gta3.img?
As i said install clean GT SA and learn how to add img archive prohperly.

I also belive, that i got a file doubled or even missing. I try now to export all files from all img's and put them in special folders. later i put all the dffs, txds, cols, ifps and so on in one big file. And when i see something with overwriting, then I will know what is wrong.

Yes, Did it and i saw: cwfrw (or wut) and parachute had overwriting message. Gonna remove them and look if it works now. Gonna look for more.

meineliebe
  • meineliebe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:22 PM

I have tried both versions of this asi plugin in a clean copy of GTA SA with the Hoodlum exe, but it doesn't works for me. The moment I double-click on the exe Windows gives the gta sa.exe stopped working error and this:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BEX
Application Name: gta_sa.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 427101ca
Fault Module Name: gta_sa.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 427101ca
Exception Offset: 0116c690
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Data: 00000008
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: d68b
Additional Information 2: d68bd3b8282f5e72182bbd7e42e4d6c7
Additional Information 3: 6c49
Additional Information 4: 6c49d494190589b8dc6d7b57ccb74dfb

I'm using the Hoodlum exe Size: 13.7 MB (14,383,616 bytes) , what could have gone wrong? Help please!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users