questions cars installing
Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:14 PM
(and the mod link)
Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:27 PM
- cavalcade, cavalcade, car, CAVCADE, CAVCADE, [email protected], [email protected]_LO1_LO1, 100, 999, 0.3211, 0.3211, 0, 2, 1.2 ,0, ext_taxi+ext_requi
I downloaded the mod and checked the readme and it is in there too. I am not familiar with the mod installer you mention but it may have picked this up.
|i would like to know if you can install 2 doors vehicles on 4 doors vehicles and vice-versa|
The answer of course is yes you can if you really want to, but you probably shouldn't if you want to play the missions or multiplayer or basically do anything except just drive around by yourself. Sometimes in certain situations you need to have a four door car at a certain time.
Anyways, good luck. have fun modding.
Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:15 PM
Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:17 PM
i installed a car which was ment to be installed on the sultan (an Mitsu Evo IX) on another car the feroci 2 . the mod works great and smooth no polygons/lags problems , but there's a problem with the car handling . when i take turns the car just goes upside down like if it was very light you know . somebody can point me where the problem is thanks . i've downloaded GTA handling editor but i have no clue of all these technical words refer to (biais etc ..)
Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:35 PM
Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:50 PM
Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:40 PM
Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:53 PM
Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:06 PM
Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:40 PM
|QUOTE (jpm1 @ Wednesday, Feb 22 2012, 17:40)|
|Thanks . Much better with realistic car specs . for some cars i've installed , the external camera view gets too close from the car's rear , so i can't see in front of me is there a way to tweak the camera for each car ?|
and also i can't tweak the Jetmax handling , is that normal
just hopping there are answers somewhere . somebody knows where i can find a vehicles.ide file values explained . i found this but seems concerning GTA IV the explanation isn't complete . and i have a problem i have the feet coming outside the car when i install normal car on 4x4 , and i would also like to remove the flame exaust on some cars .
ok , i searched and found few answers by myself .
- for the "feet outside" bug . it refers to the cars animations . depending of the car type you install the animations concerning the pilot position or the way you'll broke the glass aren't the same , depending of if it is a 4x4 type or a low sport car . so it is simple if you install a 4x4 search for a 4x4 values (in the vehicles.ide) and copy/paste its animation . if the car is a sport's car search for an equivalent for example the coquette . example : cavalcade : [email protected], NULL, , coquette : [email protected], [email protected]_HI4_HI4, . what these animations correspond to exactly , i don't know . i could try them one by one but as i have quite a nice workload right now between installing mods , editing the handling and changing the colors , i didn't do it
- for the boats increasing power , you need to have GTA handling editor (http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=385566&view=findpost&p=1058782300) . when you have selected your boat , you'll see there's a boat button . the AqPlaneWfMulti correspond to the boat power . enter your value and save
- for adding a flame to the exaust(s) , i didn't find any viable solution . there's a tweak around but if you use it it'll modify the car's name too , which in my opinion isn't very nice
- for editing the rear views cameras i'm still searching , same as above i found few solutions but it isn't great , the camera moves a lot . i tried to copy/paste large vehicles values which are seen from a higher position to smaller cars in the vehoff.csv but it doesn't work . seems the vehoff.csv concerns the cinematic cams only
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users