Photo

Please remove dumping Denise

5 replies to this topic
Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:39 AM

Denise has dumped me. Very sad to say. I don't know the script behind this. I just searching forum posts to avoid dumping girlfreinds. But now it has happened to me. I just finished Green Sabre and saved a tow truck in Ganton garage to start dating with Denise. But now it says she has dumped me. I had 4 other game saves upto Renuiting the Families. I checked all of save games whether Denise has dumped. In 3 of them, she has dumped me. The only file which she hadn't dumped, is the file which I didn't get Indestructible Bravura. With the effort I put to get it, it's very difficult to do it once again. I am very upset. sad.gif OrianSR might help me to overcome the affected save game file to remove that dumping.

Here it is: http://gtasnp.com/download/29261

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:30 AM

Fixed. Denise was enabled as a girlfriend and progress was set to 15%. Saved once to apply the CLEO patch. Double-checked the jealous girlfriend flag with the savegame editor v3.1.2 and it looks like the two-timing dates are still active. Katie is active but her heart icon won't appear until you get close to her house.

http://gtasnp.com/29263

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:43 AM

Many thanks once again. You saved me once again. I thought I will be in trouble forever after getting Bravura with so much effort. Also I have an impounded BP/FP/EP/MP Savanna inside LS police garage. I guess it is not affected from this. But even if it lost, I thank you very much for the help.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:26 PM

Your proofed Savanna is the only car in any of the impound garages.

I'm guessing that your attempts to get that Phoenix is what got you in trouble with Denise. For future reference, it's a good idea to get out of town as quickly as possible to avoid losing progress with her. IIRC, each call you ignore cost you 2% progress - 3% if you take the call and don't show up for the date. And I believe the girls won't dump CJ until he gets -15% progress, but the stats show only 0% so it's hard to tell exactly when CJ's about to be dumped. Still, it takes quite a long time to get dumped.

If you are desperate for a date with Denise and don't want to disable the two-timing dates there are a couple of options available. Do the drive-by date thing and allow Denise to kill Ballas very close to the gym, ammu-nation, or her home. When you get the return home message quickly enter the ammu-nation, gym, or home sphere. If you are quick enough then the 7 second delay timer won't give the two-timing routine a chance to run and they will remain active. Alternatively, brave the 4 star wanted level and pickup Katie, Michelle, or Barbara as a girlfriend and then you can have a date with Denise as long as you get caught two-timing while entering Denise's home sphere.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:00 PM

As you said. I wasted plenty of time to find a Pheonix by distracting from that video. But when I search Pheonix, Denise was not a girl friend (I haven't completed Burning Desire). I think I wasted another plenty of time for doing turf wars to get a boost of respect early on with ignoring Denise. That might be the nearest reason. I searched for 2 timing date and it succeed from 3rd reload that Katie showed with her Romero. I got that Romero also with still enabling 2 timing date. As you said, I will not come LS for unnecessary reasons.

I know Katie is the rarest and Babara is the most frequent girl to show with two timing. Who is the 2nd rarest girl? I hope it is Michelle.

giannis196
  • giannis196

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Tuesday, Feb 7 2012, 13:00)
As you said. I wasted plenty of time to find a Pheonix by distracting from that video. But when I search Pheonix, Denise was not a girl friend (I haven't completed Burning Desire). I think I wasted another plenty of time for doing turf wars to get a boost of respect early on with ignoring Denise. That might be the nearest reason. I searched for 2 timing date and it succeed from 3rd reload that Katie showed with her Romero. I got that Romero also with still enabling 2 timing date. As you said, I will not come LS for unnecessary reasons.

I know Katie is the rarest and Babara is the most frequent girl to show with two timing. Who is the 2nd rarest girl? I hope it is Michelle.

well yes as you guess that's right, the Michelle is the second rarest girl in GTA SA

if i want to have a date with her i have to wait 2 days out of her house except if i am lucky!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users