Photo

Obtaining the Unobtainable BP/EP/FP/CP/MP Bravura

31 replies to this topic
Krawk
  • Krawk

Prankster

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:41 AM Edited by Krawk, 13 April 2012 - 07:50 AM.

I was able to confirm that entering/exiting the vehicle while on fire does indeed get the same result. Tried it 5 times, 3 worked, 2 did not. Knocked the door off first before entering and it worked every time. I shot the gas tank of the vehicle I arrived in to make fire (did not want to replace my minigun.)

Oh, and of course as with any vehicle acquisition during "gang wars" - if your hood is under attack, jump in ANY vehicle that triggers a sub-mission (Taxis being most abundant), start the mission and then bail out. Hood attack over. Actually, just dawned on me, has anyone jacked a Broadway and triggered Pimping to see if the Bravura gets impounded? Even bring a Broadway with you to the underpass and trigger the mission after Sweet is dead? Gotta try this!

And to get the vehicle to your garage withOUT VLA's attacking you? Go the other way! Shoot the car UP the ramp towards the airport, the down the grassy hill onto the freeway, then thru the fence to your El Corona Garage.

roggan
  • roggan

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:06 PM

Actually, just dawned on me, has anyone jacked a Broadway and triggered Pimping to see if the Bravura gets impounded? Even bring a Broadway with you to the underpass and trigger the mission after Sweet is dead? Gotta try this!
Doesn't work, I tried this
And to get the vehicle to your garage withOUT VLA's attacking you? Go the other way! Shoot the car UP the ramp towards the airport, the down the grassy hill onto the freeway, then thru the fence to your El Corona Garage.
Yeah that was offered by 4emp2008 already

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users