Photo

Woman model that can survive cutscene ?

2 replies to this topic
Nefer
  • Nefer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:56 PM

I didnt found threads that answered clearly my question so i thought i would ask for your help.

I want to play the main single player story as a woman and all my attempt lead to crashing at the first cutscene at the Roman taxi place.

Is there a list or any suggestion / link you can think of, of Niko model replacement that work in the cutscene animation. (I find it not fun to switch model with a trainer if i have to jump back to Niko at every mission).

If it was already answered.. point me in the right direction,
If not, thank you very much in advance for your help!

Nefer

N-field
  • N-field

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:01 PM

This maybe kinda late, but...

Female models, eh?????
YouTube.com/azninvazn4eva

ripple
  • ripple

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:07 AM Edited by ripple, 28 July 2012 - 08:09 AM.

There are only two that I know of, both by wapeddell. The first is Zoey from Left 4 Dead, and the other is Catwoman. Catwoman is fully rigged, so not only will the model appear in cutscenes, she also has facial animations and her lips will move when Niko speaks. Unlike Catwoman, Zoey is not fully rigged. She has no animations and her lips will not move when Niko speaks.

I have to say, during my testing, it was very strange to play someone dressed as Catwoman with Niko's voice...not just because it's a woman with a man's voice, but because the character really made a compelling drag queen, with that costume and heavy make-up....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users