Wrong Is Right

4 replies to this topic
gtabwoy
  • gtabwoy

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:06 PM

hello,

I need help on Wrong Is Right. That driver is really good at making a get away. I only got as far as when he blocks my path (if you know whta I mean.) everything else is hard.

Please help!!!!!!

gtabwoy

uramet
  • uramet

Opportunist Theif

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:34 PM

Shoot at his car like mad, It's possible to take the car out before it reaches Algonquin. If you do end up across the river don't follow him to closely (theirs a scripted alleyway he goes through which is blocked to you). After a while he'll slow down near the park.

gtabwoy
  • gtabwoy

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 February 2012 - 01:56 AM

I find it impossible to drive while shooting since I have a laptop.

gtabwoy
  • gtabwoy

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:32 PM

Never mind I got. I only hit him a few times and then he finally stopped.

Karjerker
  • Karjerker

Let's Be Bad Guys

• Members

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:31 AM

The way to finish ''Wrong is Right'' is to sit back and relax ... no kidding. Since you already know that our little Russian friend is going to run, all you need to do is keep up with him. As you are aware, on spotting you he will floor the accelerator - all you have to do is chase him clean across the bridge into Algonquin, across the city and then he will turn right and head uptown ... however, he does slow down as he approaches the west gate at Middle Park and almost in some instances comes to a halt amongst the traffic ... this is your chance to cruise on over and machine gun the guy in the face with an SMG or assault weapon. The game should immediately record a mission success and complete and any police interest in you should instantly vanish, but if it does not be prepared to drive off in a hurry. DO NOT stand around waiting for the outcome, get back in the car wherein Niko will automatically phone U.L. Paper and report the mission status.

Sometimes if you are feeling vindictive and pull him out of the car, he provides a small cash reward.

This is another example of a 'trigger' mission, in this case the trigger is the moment he reaches a point just before the roadway at Middle Park he slows down ... you can pour lead into his tires, you can attempt to head-shoot him and yet he seems to shrug it off as if he's a Bulletproof Monk. I have personally weighed him down on the bridge one time when he crashed with enough lead to sink a N.O.O.S.E. chopper, and he has just grinned at me and carried on driving, so there is something fishy going on. But as I said, once he gets out onto the nice long clear stretch of highway he is suddenly very easy to kill.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users