How to prevent a girl friend becomes Dumping

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:19 PM

In my 2nd playing of game, Denise dumped CJ because I ignore her long time. I thought I will date all of girlfriends after 100% completion. But I couldn't date Denise becuase after I go to date her, message appears that "Oh God! She has dumped you. There are many more fishes in the sea". It seems this problem is only occur for Denise. I thought after collecting all oysters, girl friend's progress doesn't decrease anymore because of ignoring. But for me, Denise's progress decreases by ignoring her although others' progresses don't decrease for ignoring.

So now I play once again the game. I like to get all possible special uniforms after dating with all of them 100%. Also I restarted my new game with playing previous saved game to get the glitch that keep weapons after wasted and busted since Katie and Babara. So will that dumping affect to my new game? Also how to prevent Denise or other girlfriend becomes dumping? I need to ignore all of them for some time (At least upto finishing "Yay Ka Boom Boom") to get their proofed vehicles. What are the steps to prevent a girl friend becomes dumped while ignoring them for a long time?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:37 PM

This is an Olde Game, many questions can be answered with the FORUM TOOL: SEARCH. Always SEARCH before making a ‘new’ topic.

The Official Girlfriend Guide
How to prevent being dumped by girlfriend Heart icon disappears
The official complete girlfriend guide!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users