Photo

TBoGT Role-Play PS3

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic
SoT_Agent
  • SoT_Agent

The Agent of The SoT.

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:43 AM Edited by SoT_Agent, 09 February 2012 - 01:18 PM.

Hello!

This is a roleplay for TBoGT.The roleplay is very active and you don't need a headset.

The jobs:Well there's lotsa jobs,so you can be anything.You can be a bouncer like Dessie,a bodyguard like Luis or even a cab driver like Roman,and you can own property like the ship Platypus.Well you get the point.You can think up any job that serves a purpose.You can even be a hotdog vendor.Put any job desired in your application and I'll tell youhow much that job pays.

Houses:There are many homes.Exotic and not-so-special homes.You can live in a skyscraper like Yusuf,or live in a small,yet nice flat like Luis.Or if your very broke,you can live in a car.But you can't barge in any home and claim it as yours.You gotta buy it first.Contact me to buy a house.And you can share you'r house with someone.

Property/franchise/bussines:You can own property.Someone can own a house and let people rent it,so the owner gets money from rent.You can own a franchis like Burger Shot or Cluckin' Bell(owning big and popular franchises gets you big cash).You can own a bussines like a restaurant.

Cars:Well,what to say,cars are the most popular transport(Of course you can walk from Bohan to Acter industrial).Everyone starts with a simple license that lets you drive any car.But to drive a bike,heli,boat or a truck.Of course you cant drive every car.You gotta buy it first.You buy it off a car dealer.Example:you buy a schafter,so you can steal any schafter off the street.

Weapons:There are legal gun dealers and illegal gun dealers.To purchase a gun you need to buy a license for it first,but you can't pick it off the street.You have to meet a Gun Dealer,and he will take you to that gun.Gun dealers are to contact me and I'll give them the gun prices.

Crime:Everyone saw this comin'.Wheres a big city,theres crime.You can form your own gang or mafia.Theres many crimes that can be done (see laws).The mafia's are most powerful,but lil' street gangs are'nt that powerful.

Laws:There are many laws to be obey'd.If you'r a cop you should memorize them.But remember if a bandit draws a gun on you,don't automatically shoot him.Be afraid and wait for an oppurtunity to strike.

No killing (unless self-defense)
No stealin'
No takin things withtout a license.
No trolloin'
No annoyin' others.

Bill's:There are bils to pay (no not taxes).If you get killed,the doctor helps and you have to pay a medical bill.If you rent a house you gotta pay rent.If ou perform a small crime (like steal 5 $)you gotta pay a bill.You get the point.

Application:To play you must create a character via application.Just fill it in how ever you see fit.

GTAF:
PSN:
Characters Name:
Characters Birthday:
Characters Birthplace:
Characters Bio:
Characters Job:
Characters Home:
Characters Vehicle:

For example here's my application

GTAF:SoT_Agent
PSN:SoT_Agent
Characters Name:Nathan Grayson
Characters Birthday:June 7,1989
Characters Birthplace:Los Santos.
Characters Bio:Nathan was born in Los Santos in a very rich family.Since Nathan's father's bussines expanded through the west coast,Nathan's dad sent him to LC to expand the bussines.Nathan of course didn't take it seriously,so he thougth that he's free from his parents and he can do whatever he likes.He loves to party,basejump,skydive and all other sorts of cool stuff.
Characters Job:Owner of Bahama Mamas,Owner of Grotti car dealership.
Characters Home:The Majestic Hotel,Owl Creek Middle mansion with heli in Westdyke.
Characters Vehicle:Any Turismo from Grotti,Infernus and Maverick.

So post you'r application and any questions.The post is cheked daily so reply's should come fast.

And I hope that you will join this roleplay.

Conal123
  • Conal123

The Irish Brigade

• Members

Posted 06 February 2012 - 01:48 PM

I wish you well mate but these events never work out.

Xtreme921
  • Xtreme921

Not Today Zerg!

• Members

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:58 AM

QUOTE (Conal123 @ Monday, Feb 6 2012, 23:48)

How would you know, I bet you've never taken part in one of these events wink.gif

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:33 PM

That's the spirit Conal! icon14.gif

But seriously if your not willing to support his attempt.

user posted image

theclefe
  • theclefe

Tsunami Relief Worker

• Members

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:34 PM

What day/time are you doing this? With Mayhem's RP dead, maybe we can combine our efforts and run a "Department" Roleplay during your roleplay to boost the numbers.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:28 AM

Lol reaper, nice animation .

Good suggestion by theclefe, I hate seeing all these "rp's" being posted, you guys might as well join forces on the ps3, and make a really decent one together!

theclefe
  • theclefe

Tsunami Relief Worker

• Members

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:41 AM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Wednesday, Feb 8 2012, 00:28)

Good suggestion by theclefe, I hate seeing all these "rp's" being posted, you guys might as well join forces on the ps3, and make a really decent one together!

Yeah, I was thinking to do the same with Mayhem, but he never showed up to his own RP so it died. There is no reason why we couldn't do a cop RP inside of another RP. Same with his folks coming to play during the Department RP. If his guys see crimes, he can call on our guys. A lot of people like to RP being criminals, hitmen, etc., so it's a nice fit.

Conal123
  • Conal123

The Irish Brigade

• Members

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (Xtreme921 @ Tuesday, Feb 7 2012, 08:58)

How would you know, I bet you've never taken part in one of these events wink.gif

http://www.gtaforums...opic=464317&hl=

PWND

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:25 PM

Conal,

Just because yours didn't last doesn't mean you have the right to bring your negative feeling to another users attempt.

So once again, I repeat myself.

user posted image

Xtreme921
  • Xtreme921

Not Today Zerg!

• Members

Posted 09 February 2012 - 04:58 AM

QUOTE (Conal123 @ Thursday, Feb 9 2012, 07:01)

PWND

Conal you d, I guess you don't understand sarcasm ..

Good luck to the OP btw, hope yours turns out better than Conals haha

SoT_Agent
  • SoT_Agent

The Agent of The SoT.

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:00 PM Edited by SoT_Agent, 09 February 2012 - 12:57 PM.

QUOTE (theclefe @ Wednesday, Feb 8 2012, 02:41)

Yeah, I was thinking to do the same with Mayhem, but he never showed up to his own RP so it died. There is no reason why we couldn't do a cop RP inside of another RP. Same with his folks coming to play during the Department RP. If his guys see crimes, he can call on our guys. A lot of people like to RP being criminals, hitmen, etc., so it's a nice fit.

Yea sure let's combine these,all I need is for you'r guys to post a application on this forum.I ussually play around 10pm-12pm CST,14pm-16pm GMT.Add me on PSN SoT_Agent.

SoT_Agent
  • SoT_Agent

The Agent of The SoT.

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:14 PM

QUOTE (Conal123 @ Wednesday, Feb 8 2012, 21:01)

PWND

Conal,I'm sorry that you'r roleplay didn't work out.But you could always join mine and still have you'r old job,you'r old stats.I read you'r closed topic,so you can get yourself and all the previous RP'ers from you'r old post and we can play on my RP,so what do ya' say?If you decide to join my RP you just have to put in an application.

Conal123
  • Conal123

The Irish Brigade

• Members

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE (xHIGHWAY_REAPERx @ Wednesday, Feb 8 2012, 23:25)
Conal,

Just because yours didn't last doesn't mean you have the right to bring your negative feeling to another users attempt.

So once again, I repeat myself.

user posted image

Your right. I apologize for thrafting my negative energy onto this topic. Although I must say, top notch pic you got there.

theclefe
  • theclefe

Tsunami Relief Worker

• Members

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (SoT_Agent @ Thursday, Feb 9 2012, 12:00)

Yea sure let's combine these,all I need is for you'r guys to post a application on this forum.I ussually play around 10pm-12pm CST,14pm-16pm GMT.Add me on PSN SoT_Agent.

Sounds good. Do you play every night or do you have a set day in mind?

SoT_Agent
  • SoT_Agent

The Agent of The SoT.

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:37 PM

QUOTE (theclefe @ Thursday, Feb 9 2012, 21:29)
QUOTE (SoT_Agent @ Thursday, Feb 9 2012, 12:00)

Sounds good. Do you play every night or do you have a set day in mind?

I play almost every nigth (if sometin' pops up I try to deal with it as fast as possible),but I play the longest on fridays,saturdays.So will you get you'r guys to post the applications?

jdbug28
  • jdbug28

RP - Simmer

• Members

Posted 10 February 2012 - 09:33 PM Edited by jdbug28, 10 February 2012 - 09:47 PM.

post removed

theclefe
  • theclefe

Tsunami Relief Worker

• Members

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (SoT_Agent @ Friday, Feb 10 2012, 13:37)
I play almost every nigth (if sometin' pops up I try to deal with it as fast as possible),but I play the longest on fridays,saturdays.So will you get you'r guys to post the applications?

Our game is scenario based, so just playing whenever you are on is difficult to plan for. If you can pick one of those weekend nights and set a time, I can add it to my schedule and make it work. We'll have our session inside of your game, so I won't have anyone sign up unless they want to do a life RP too. We'll just play in the same session and generate more activity for our players.

SoT_Agent
  • SoT_Agent

The Agent of The SoT.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:30 AM

QUOTE (theclefe @ Friday, Feb 10 2012, 22:46)
QUOTE (SoT_Agent @ Friday, Feb 10 2012, 13:37)

Our game is scenario based, so just playing whenever you are on is difficult to plan for. If you can pick one of those weekend nights and set a time, I can add it to my schedule and make it work. We'll have our session inside of your game, so I won't have anyone sign up unless they want to do a life RP too. We'll just play in the same session and generate more activity for our players.

Yea sure I can roll' with that.Only one thing it should be friday,saturday.So what time do you have planned?

VansOrDie97
  • VansOrDie97

Gambetti

• Members

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:29 AM

GTAF: VansOrDie97
PSN: VansOrDie97
Characters Name: Ralph Vannoy
Characters Birthday: May 26, 1987
Characters Birthplace: San Fierro
Characters Bio: Ralph was born to a middle class family and was raised in San Fierro, was a pretty normal guy, until he got involved in the Underground Racing Scene. He then got busted for illegal street racing and was sent to Alderney State for 3 years back in 2009,
Characters Job: Illegal Car Dealer,
Characters Home: North Holland, Algonquin
Characters Vehicle: Sultan RS, Sentinel, NRG 900

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:50 AM

VansOrDie97,

This topic is dead and so is the Role-Play, the host was even banned from these forums.

--

The only active Role Play for PSN would be
The Department

I'd suggest you check it out. icon14.gif

--

Also welcome to the forums! smile.gif icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users