Photo

Indestructible vehicles with Nitro

4 replies to this topic
Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:55 AM

I thought the vehicles modified with Nitro will be last long once all Nitros are used. But now I knew Nitro can be reinstated getting out and getting to the vehicle. So Nitro can be used unlimited. I have a doubt whether we can store safely an indestructible vehicle with added Nitro. I mean after we save it, will that vehicle have both proofings and Nitros. Or there might be a glitch in garages to eat one or both of them. If we can use Nitros safely to an Indestructible vehicle, it will be more cooler.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:27 AM

AFAIK, Nitro doesn't get re-charged by going in and out of a vehicle. There's a time cycle for its charging.

I don't think that fitting a proofed vehicle with a Nitro would alter anything on the special properties, or both of them being removed from the car when you save it in a garage. At least that's the case for PS v1.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:47 AM

I always mod (at in-game Mod Shops, I mean) my proofed cars. Including the nitro. It never caused any troubles.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:48 AM

You are correct. I had tested earlier a 10 multiplier Nitro, so I got out and got in about 8 times and then thought they are unlimited. Also I disguised with Nitro effect for Taxi's which give Taxis Unlimited Nitro by getting out and getting in after finishing 50 Taxi fairs. Then there is no value for Nitros if there is no unlimited Nitro after moddifing.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:59 PM Edited by OrionSR, 05 February 2012 - 08:02 PM.

Sucha84 is correct. Exiting and entering the vehicle will allow the nitro to be using again right away.

The chain game saves have garaged vehicles modded (vehicles are written directly into the garage using CLEO memory writes) with various proofings and 255 nitros. There has never been any problem with storing these vehicles.

For some reason the Taxi used to complete 50 fairs won't get the nitros applied. You need to wait for a new taxi to spawn. Taxis stored in a garage are created anew when the garage door opens and should have the nitro bonus.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users