The Faustino Syndicate

11,291 replies to this topic
zVI Jackal IVz
  • zVI Jackal IVz

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 21 September 2014 - 07:41 PM

Haha one of the only groups I still recognize. Been a long couple of years, how have you guys been?

This fine fellow reminds me.. 

Hello syndicate, I have but a small question for you all. I think I am correct in assuming you crew members played GTAlV in the days of the Rosotos, Genovese, Sopranos, Mancinis...TUA, Reaper001...etc..etc. Before those defective gigantes started spawning about. Around 10' or 11'.

I am looking for "JR Rosoto," I think you all(or some of you) might recognize the name? I fancy the thought of finding him in a lobby and spawn killing him over and over.

Again, sorry if I intruded on anything. You all seemed capable and somewhat old-school. I thought you all might know. Thank you ahead of time if any of you know his whereabouts. 

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Doomgloom

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2014 - 06:22 AM Edited by Docfaustino, 23 September 2014 - 06:24 AM.

Haha one of the only groups I still recognize. Been a long couple of years, how have you guys been?

This fine fellow reminds me.. 

Hello syndicate, I have but a small question for you all. I think I am correct in assuming you crew members played GTAlV in the days of the Rosotos, Genovese, Sopranos, Mancinis...TUA, Reaper001...etc..etc. Before those defective gigantes started spawning about. Around 10' or 11'.

I am looking for "JR Rosoto," I think you all(or some of you) might recognize the name? I fancy the thought of finding him in a lobby and spawn killing him over and over.

Again, sorry if I intruded on anything. You all seemed capable and somewhat old-school. I thought you all might know. Thank you ahead of time if any of you know his whereabouts. 

God you're awkward. 

That was my dude. We don't talk anymore, sadly. The only lead I have is BigAntler. He's the only one who kept in contact with Rosoto. JR ditched all his other friends. 

P.S is the Legion in your profile BH Legion? 

zVI Jackal IVz
  • zVI Jackal IVz

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 23 September 2014 - 07:32 AM

My bad about the awkward entrance..

Sucks that bigantler is the only one that knows anything. That is what my other contacts have said too.  :/

In my profile? No I was referring to this legion..  http://gtaforums.com...223-the-legion/

Who is BH legion?

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Doomgloom

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

So...what do we do about this ancient thread? 

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

If this thread is being locked I would like my post to among the last posts seeing as this crew was a big part of my GTA IV and V experience.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Doomgloom

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

2544962-creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generato

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Well jeez I thought we were past sophomoric remarks towards each other.

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Because now, after all the sh*t talking and snot slinging you've done, it's time to get all high brow and moral on the situation.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Not denying that I have done a lot of sh*t talking and "snot slinging", but I have gotten over all of that and I don't wish to have a negative relationship with anyone from Faustino. I have moved platform anyways. Now if you guys want to hate me for the rest of eternity well that's entirely your choice. Just remember, ole Jacky doesn't hate you back. Now I'm pretty sure that this response will still be met with either hostile remarks or attempts to make fun of me, but like I said, I hold no grudge. So in the words of Pat Benatar, hit me your best shot, fire away.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Doomgloom

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Docfaustino, 6 days ago.

I'll pass. 

Scotsman
  • Scotsman

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

1. Yo Doc, it's Scotsman NCR. Not sure if any of you guys remember me. Just wanted to stop in and see if you guys had any plans to come over to the Xbox one? If so, hit me up, me and my crew would like to have some old school people to hang around with. 

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Not denying that I have done a lot of sh*t talking and "snot slinging", but I have gotten over all of that and I don't wish to have a negative relationship with anyone from Faustino. I have moved platform anyways. Now if you guys want to hate me for the rest of eternity well that's entirely your choice. Just remember, ole Jacky doesn't hate you back. Now I'm pretty sure that this response will still be met with either hostile remarks or attempts to make fun of me, but like I said, I hold no grudge. So in the words of Pat Benatar, hit me your best shot, fire away.

No hostility, just an easy observation.

But I do love the theatrics of "If you guys want to hate me for the rest of eternity"  

Why Mr. Beauregard....I do declare.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users