The Faustino Syndicate

11,282 replies to this topic
zVI Jackal IVz
  • zVI Jackal IVz

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 4 weeks ago

Haha one of the only groups I still recognize. Been a long couple of years, how have you guys been?

This fine fellow reminds me.. 

Hello syndicate, I have but a small question for you all. I think I am correct in assuming you crew members played GTAlV in the days of the Rosotos, Genovese, Sopranos, Mancinis...TUA, Reaper001...etc..etc. Before those defective gigantes started spawning about. Around 10' or 11'.

I am looking for "JR Rosoto," I think you all(or some of you) might recognize the name? I fancy the thought of finding him in a lobby and spawn killing him over and over.

Again, sorry if I intruded on anything. You all seemed capable and somewhat old-school. I thought you all might know. Thank you ahead of time if any of you know his whereabouts. 

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Docfaustino, 4 weeks ago.

Haha one of the only groups I still recognize. Been a long couple of years, how have you guys been?

This fine fellow reminds me.. 

Hello syndicate, I have but a small question for you all. I think I am correct in assuming you crew members played GTAlV in the days of the Rosotos, Genovese, Sopranos, Mancinis...TUA, Reaper001...etc..etc. Before those defective gigantes started spawning about. Around 10' or 11'.

I am looking for "JR Rosoto," I think you all(or some of you) might recognize the name? I fancy the thought of finding him in a lobby and spawn killing him over and over.

Again, sorry if I intruded on anything. You all seemed capable and somewhat old-school. I thought you all might know. Thank you ahead of time if any of you know his whereabouts. 

God you're awkward. 

That was my dude. We don't talk anymore, sadly. The only lead I have is BigAntler. He's the only one who kept in contact with Rosoto. JR ditched all his other friends. 

P.S is the Legion in your profile BH Legion? 

zVI Jackal IVz
  • zVI Jackal IVz

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 4 weeks ago

My bad about the awkward entrance..

Sucks that bigantler is the only one that knows anything. That is what my other contacts have said too.  :/

In my profile? No I was referring to this legion..  http://gtaforums.com...223-the-legion/

Who is BH legion?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users