11,258 replies to this topic
Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

So, me leaving was cleaning house?

"Cleaning house" is when you kick out members to 'clean' the roster and make room for new members. Thus to "clean house" I would have had to kick you out which I didn't.

Rambo as someone who hasn't played GTA Online in 9 months I'm not sure why you're commenting on what's been happening...in the last 9 months. I wouldn't make broad overreaching statements if you haven't been here to fill in the blanks. To be honest lack of respect is an issue. It's a lot like America right now. In the 60's we had the Kennedy generation. People were well-mannered, modest. They didn't feel the need to celebrity worship or talk about their genitals. Slowly, as new generations came in, they became more and more crass...now if I turn on the TV I saw Kim Kardashian or Honey Boo Boo. As the generations go on people become less disciplined. The average child today has less respect for their parents and for their elders. By the same token GTA had a very respeectful generation in GTA IV. After EIC went to SAMP. the relatively "stable and respectful" crews like DPS and Mancini fell apart, they were replaced by a new beast that was comprised of little children who turned on each other just in the name of creating chaos. I'll give you an example. The mafia in our day wasn't perfect...but there were rules. If you didn't know someone, you were cool with them, always, because there was a level of realism. Today you can walk out of your apartment and get shot just so some punk can "make a name" by shooting at your crime family...even when he's never heard of you. Slowly the Gio Gigantes and the Big Papi Tigres (some new cartel leader who hides in his apartment rather than get shot) replaced the JR Rosotos and the El Jefe Satanas, people I respected. Until we create a culture that truly VALUES respect and honor (which is shorthand for sticking to your word), rather than just paying such values lip service, I think GTA Online can be fun for all, rather than a sh*t-filled free for all.

There's my take on what happened in the last 9 months. Of course I'm talking about the community at large while I'm sure you were trying to hit on Ace's point. But since you brought up the last 9 months I figured I'd fill you in. It's been hard for people who have been trying to keep orders. We had to give in a little bit. We don't do setup assassinations anymore like the BCF used to do because there's too much paranoia to accomplish such a task, say, if you don't like a guy to invite him to a game, stuff him in a car, and shoot him in the head. We tried a lot with the new tools GTA V gave us. We tried tear gassing people inside shipping containers. We tried doing assassinations the old way. In the end I decided to compromise. We outlawed assassinations with AP pistols and outlawed drivebys. It wasn't possible to follow the old ways like in IV because the year inbetween EIC/Bianco's apex and the arrival of V had ruined everything. Many of the old people who made the game what it was (shoutout to The Westies, TSA, DPS, friendly randoms, etc) were not only gone but completely forgotten.  In my eyes there's nothing more noble than improving the environment you RP in. I know the BCF works hard EVERYWHERE THEY GO to improve RP standards in their SAMP games. So that's what we've been up to.

This is why Mac and I started feuding. He came back in the middle of the reform movement and was upset that he didn't like the way I was doing it. That's fine. I accept that people have disagreements and we should be able to handle it like men. The thing is though, respect is a two way street. I did everything to work with Mac. I gave him head of security and then Street Boss, a new rank just for him. Plus all the hours we spent talking out our diferences. The thing is, though, he was the most combative person I've ever talked to. How would you feel if someone like Scott or Artful started having hour long arguments with you about whether or not you were using an AK or a special carbine in a free mode for several hours, heated, screaming in front of your other friends. A little weird right? A little disrespected? He left because I told him he was being a child. There's no right or wrong answer. I was equally sh*tty to him after a while but like I said respect is a two way street and no one starts being nasty to their friends if their friend isn't putting them on the defensive. What it came down to with Mac is he has a serious authority issue. I really don't exert my authority over others as you know from being in my crew. I'm not Boss Mancini who has to put Boss in my name. If I say do something I ask nicely and even let the person argue with me sometimes. If I told Mac to do something he called me a tyrant. If I had to make an analogy, I would be Obama and he is our all Republican house of Representatives. If Obama likes something there is a kneejerk reaction to wholeheartedly oppose it and start stirring up resentment, preying on the fears of others in the crew. Mac got a lot of anger aimed at me and in the end, as Lefty (who was angry) realized, it was for no reason at all. It's because he can't stand to have someone be above him. The proof was in our last conversation, really. he was Director of Foreign Affairs for about two years. When I asked him if there was one thing I could do to change the crew to make him happy, he said "he wanted all 4 of us to be bosses again like t used to be." The thing is, he was a higher rank with more authority now than ever. He was fine with Lefty, he was fine with Ace. He just couldn't stand the thought of someone being above him. TL;DR, Mac leaving = personal and if it has something to do with respect it wasn't coming from my camp. 

Ace is hard to understand honestly. He and I were a perfect team for years. When I brought back the crew three months ago there was disagreements over who should lead. People were worried I would go inactive so wanted him to leave. He couldn't decide, while I was sure, so the crew went back to me with him as Underboss. From that day on I probably saw him on GTA 3 times. If he was there at all it was to pick up hookers (no lie) and he refused to speak with any crew member. Or me. About anything - even what was going on in his real life, which normally we talked about all the time. We were bros and one day it stopped. I can't really explain this one, it's a head scratcher, but if I was cleaning house, that's bullsh*t. I did everything I could to keep him in. He looked down on and scorned everyone who wasn't his friend from outside the crew. He was like an old lady hissing at the sunlight. It was terrifying to see my best friend on here turn in to that. I did everything I could to try to keep him in the loop. When we started talking about fixing the community he seemed really excited. He was genuinely glad that we had overthrown Gigante and wanted to impose some democracy on the other mafias. This was the only time he had talked to me without me having to poke out his eyes. I was happy honestly. We talked in a game the next day about him starting small (building a crew) to work his way back up to high level crew business because he was a bit rusty. He seemed fine with it. I named someone else as acting don when I went away on vacation and he got indignant about it and basically starting dissing me a little bit here, a little bit there. I don't know what happened to him but went from the guy I consider my best friend to an absolute stranger who hated everyone in his own crew including me. I did everything I could to keep him in. I went to bat for him and made a hundred excuses when people asked where he was. Does that entitle me to his friendship? No I guess not. But let's at least set the record st raight.

I'm not really sure what happened with them. It's a head scratcher and honestly I'm a little more torn up about losing them two than they are about losing me. I would like to take their side of the story and say I'm a bad guy but the truth is all I did was try to keep everybody active and engaged in GTA V. My new administration is Lefty and white Devin who are now Lefty and Dev Faustino.They're great guys. I hope one day I understand what happened with mac and Ace but all I can tell you is they're completely different circumstances and they both seemed pretty set on not coming back to GTA V. Which is fine. I'll be active, they won't. I just hope there's no hard feelings. In the end it doesn't mean too much. Ace is probably quitting. Sad, man. But hey, I am still blessed to have Harvey, Lefty, Dev, and a whole bunch of other new guys who are really interesting in bringing the community back.

Anyway. It's honestly good to hear from you. I just wanted to set the record straight.

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 2 days ago

Since were setting the record straight, I have been around for the past 9 months on GTA V. I don't use my Rambo account much anymore because It usually ends up with me in a 1V15 in a freemode, which i must admit are fun, but become tiresome at the same time. The reasoning for this I can not disclose to you at the current time, pending legal action.( There seriously are actual lawyers involved, no bullsh*t to you. ) And if i do remember correctly, the one time we did make contact, you acted quite snobbish towards me for the most part, as if i was the new degenerate scum you speak of that are currently invading our way of gaming and ruining it.

I truly believe that our way of GTA died with The Westies, they took it to the grave as their dying legacy, that along with the shift of most of TSA to SA:MP led to a decline in activity, but that's history which most of the older members all no, so there's no need to divulge more details. And if you aren't aware, then shame on you. I truly feel sorry for new players these days, getting drawn into this miserable way of gaming, far from the joys we enjoyed only months ago. There has been a change in time, and traditions and breaking away from the old ways we once knew and cherished.

Honestly Doc, you always have had little true authority. You seemed more like the Queen of England, on charge on paper, but not much real power. You were kind of a pushover. Your opinion was easily swayed, as i know from experience with you over spending some time in the EIC. Maybe that is why Mac left, you finally grew a pair and decided to man up, something you havent done in the man years of him knowing you. As for Ace, he always seemed loyal to you, more than Mac. I'm still not quite sure what caused the chasm between you even after reading what you have said. 

And as to your comment and scott and artfull. Me and artfull have not spoken in quite some time due to an argue between me and the " British Wonker" As for Scott, me and him bicker almost every freemode and are constantly cruel to ach other, but we are man enough to see that we are doing it to test the other, and it also gets quite enjoyable when Demon and Backwoods chime in from time to time.

AS for the BCF as a whole, we just enjoy hanging out and doing sh*t, Yeah we like to improve rp because it makes the game more enjoyable for all involved. Your crew on the other hand, seems mostly full of "no face guys" people no one really knows about or respects. Respect is earned, never given, I think thats something that should be remembered by all.

And as for your political connection, I believe you are trying to say Mac would be the speaker of the house, stirring up citations for impeachment.

PurpleWeed
  • PurpleWeed

Strong silent type.

• Members

Posted 2 days ago

This reminds me of my time on Habbo. A lot of the older generation mobster swore the golden age was done for and the new generation would never fill the gap. But its not true. Times change, people change and the game itself changed and if you don't adapt then you are just another nostalgia hungry gamer. You just can't expect things to stay the exact same. That would be boring and worse than change. I have been active on gta 5 since online was released. Mac ran Faustino at one point and it was a pile of garbage. I was the only active member at one point as well. In the last month since I returned from a 3 week vacation from xbox I can truthfully say I've never seen Faustino doing so well. The team of Doc, Lefty and Devin is a powerhouse of great minds. I was around a small amount in the EIC days and as cool as it would be for things to be like they where on there, it is just as much fun on V. Mobsters in the real world adapt to change, they didn't clinge onto the golden era. It is what it is and if you push away the nostalgia for IV it is a great game and a strong community still.

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted A day ago Edited by X3MAC, A day ago.

The only thing I am going to say is.... I LEFT for my reasons and Doc you know that. I am still here(in the GTA community) and always will be and when people come to Ace and I saying that "Doc was cleaning house from old to new". I left with respect and you know that. Do not turn around and tell people that you kicked Ace and I out. 

ItsOnlyAce
  • ItsOnlyAce

مقاتل

• Members

Posted A day ago

Do not turn around and tell people that you kicked Ace and I out. 

He's saying he didn't earlier so I'm not sure what that was about. I guess it was cleared but, I don't really care at this point.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

Since were setting the record straight, I have been around for the past 9 months on GTA V. I don't use my Rambo account much anymore because It usually ends up with me in a 1V15 in a freemode, which i must admit are fun, but become tiresome at the same time. The reasoning for this I can not

disclose to you at the current time, pending legal action.( There seriously are actual lawyers involved, no bullsh*t to you. ) And if i do remember correctly, the one time we did make contact, you acted quite snobbish towards me for the most part, as if i was the new degenerate scum you speak of that are currently invading our way of gaing and ruining it.

Assuming that's even true (and it's a hard story to swallow) fighting in Free Modes doesn't make you eligible to comment on the current state of gang life on GTA Online. I think you're overstating your own importance and your point of view here. And to be fair, I definitely didn't develop a clear perspective on it either while I was rolling around as a glorified random. Perspective takes time to develop. You have to get out there and start speaking to the people who still play the game. Did you know the MCs have a very strong community right now? Talk to them. Ask them what they're about. Talk to the militaries, the street gangs, the "macaroni mafias". Ask them what the community means to them. To be honest, you're part of the crowd who passes judgement and then never comes back to revise their opinion. Don't be that guy. I challenge you to mingle with a couple V crews. There are a lot of cool people on this game and writing an entire community off is wildly ignorant.

I truly believe that our way of GTA died with The Westies, they took it to the grave as their dying legacy, that along with the shift of most of TSA to SA:MP led to a decline in activity, but that's history which most of the older members all no, so there's no need to divulge more details. And if you aren't aware, then shame on you. I truly feel sorry for new players these days, getting drawn into this miserable way of gaming, far from the joys we enjoyed only months ago. There has been a change in time, and traditions and breaking away from the old ways we once knew and cherished.

The Westies were the last great cry of a dying community - the gtaforums community. But you have to remember, the gangs on the forums made up one-eighteenth of the gang community as a whole. You're absolutely right that the forums have no sense of community and it's a f*cking tragedy. I'm extremely nostalgic about the old days. With some of my members I like to telll the story of how the mafia families really started. I tell them how realistic the BCF was in their ways and that newer mafias should be emulating them. As you know the history of the community is a long f*cking tale, we haven't got to the Westies yet, but we will, haha. But again gaming isn't miserable right now. The worst is definitely over. The script mod era is over and there is an entirely new game with a new map, countryside, a money system, everything we wanted. Just because it's not your cup of tea doesn't mean the community is sh*t. There is a huge movement to restore realism in the game. I do fight clubs, RP drug deals, RP car shows. There may not be someone to replace the Westies, the TSA, but does that mean the community is dead? No.

Honestly Doc, you always have had little true authority. You seemed more like the Queen of England, on charge on paper, but not much real power. You were kind of a pushover. Your opinion was easily swayed, as i know from experience with you over spending some time in the EIC. Maybe that is why Mac left, you finally grew a pair and decided to man up, something you havent done in the man years of him knowing you. As for Ace, he always seemed loyal to you, more than Mac. I'm still not quite sure what caused the chasm between you even after reading what you have said.

Interesting observation. IIRC you were in this gang in the SAMP era when I did have no interest in playing GTA, much less leading the gang. Again though, you're the last person who could really be commenting on this...you played with us while I was inactive. If you want to comment on the IV-era EIC then go ahead, but from what you witnessed please. I will tell you that I was thrust in to the spotlight having had little experience as a Don and relied fairly heavily on my advisors when we started up. After SRB left (about 1 month in) I learned a hard lesson about what leadership meant. Everything that happened after was a direct result of my policies...A) Our PR campaign to reverse our image, which didn't work, so we went to plan B which was build allies for the upcoming Westies/TSA war. Wasn't ideal but hey, we won. B) The mass recruitment drive that made us larger than any mafia. Say what you want about "no faces" whatever the f*ck that means, but recruitment allowed us to hold our own against the TSA, the best of the best, while also keeping the Mancinis and Barzinis at bay. C) The promotion of roleplay. All assassinations were done through forced suicide, rooftop sniping, car bombs. Never once tried that sh*tty idea of join, shoot, leave, plus nightly roleplays on RDR. D)  The cold war against the dreaded Mancini family. We were a big part of the early Mancini resistance.

I was a pretty indecisive leader but those were all personal policies that my advisors who initially pushed me around with had very little to do with.  It really just took a month to come in to my own and look what was accomplished. The second thing this illustrates is the extreme difference in policy from the BCF and the EIC. EIC:  active in shaping the community. Ace and Mac played a huge role in taking the Mancinis down a notch when they joined up with a different crew. We showed plenty of people that they weren't as tough as they said they were. The BCF recognized the Mancinis as a huge stain on the community but their policy was to discuss it on forums without being part of the battle. You can't have it both ways. Claim to be a pillar of the community but do very little to fix it. This difference was seen again around 1 year ago when Diablo Genovese liked to come on the BCF page and begin shouting obscenities. The Genovese were even worse than the Mancinis, having introduced modding, hacking, and freezing. I don't think you all squared off with them on anywhere but the forums. When their Underboss wanted to leave and put an end to all their hacking and modding I gave him a plan to leave, hid his members in EIC as randoms and prevented them from being hacked. If you have enemies, DO Something about it. Don't just talk sh*t on the forums. There was a time where the BCF would hop in a Seals or Ivanov Free Mode and go crazy - realistic mob cars, realistic mob guns, very legit. That time came to pass about two months before I left and has continued since then. Something happened and you guys became forum warriors rather than people who went out and accomplished goals. I can't speak for SAMP but on IV and V it was quite honestly sad to watch.

Your crew on the other hand, seems mostly full of "no face guys" people no one really knows about or respects. Respect is earned, never given, I think thats something that should be remembered by all.

Excuse my french but what the f*ck does that mean? It's a baseless insult because you don't have a real one to give. You know why? Because you lack perspective or knowledge. It's a common thread with forums old timers to jump in to an argument thinking their limited perspective gives them a view on others that frankly, they don't have. Maybe you don't know my other guys? They come and go. So do members of any gang. Drew and Jack Faustino were well known across the community. In this forums bubble, were they? No. But again, what does that mean. The one thing you and I can agree on is that the golden age of the forums is dead.

That being said, the larger community, goes on.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

Nordic Lords MC 1%er Arkansas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 hours ago

Wow. This saddens me. The once great force is reduced to this. Well like they say what gos up must come down.

PurpleWeed
  • PurpleWeed

Strong silent type.

• Members

Posted 10 hours ago

Once great crew? We're bigger and more influential now than Faustino has ever been. It's great really. The main faces of Faustino never did anything productive except dick around in parties while playing other games. We have more mafia stuff going on now and more new recruits than I can wrap my head around. Doc is pushing rp so hard and every non hostile mob I have talked too tells me they look up to us like a big brother. We've turned sh*t around. And where the hell have you been Jack? Hiding offline I would guess because I haven't seen you in months and you're on the top of my sh*t list so hop on and appear online please and thank ya.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 9 hours ago Edited by Docfaustino, 8 hours ago.

Jack: how was your funeral? How did gambino work out for ya?
  • PurpleWeed likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users