The Faustino Syndicate

11,250 replies to this topic
Jriv
  • Jriv

十THE R34P3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:55 PM

Still have no idea what I did to get killed...

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2014 - 01:18 PM

Alright, I changed it.

Doc we need to film some sort of introduction for the videos..

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

Nordic Lords MC 1%er Arkansas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:03 PM

You were working with El Jefe in a ploy to kill Harvey Faustino. Not to mention being a double agent in the Vallones. You got bad news written all over you. It needed to be done.

Jriv
  • Jriv

十THE R34P3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:49 PM

You were working with El Jefe in a ploy to kill Harvey Faustino. Not to mention being a double agent in the Vallones. You got bad news written all over you. It needed to be done.
How was I a double agent in Vallone. Ask don Vallone. I left cause inactivity and I couldn't be on enough for them so we talked and I left peacefully. And I never worked for jefe. And why kill Harvey. I've never even seen Harvey or been in a party or had anything to do with him. Who telling you these lies. If I wanted to kill you guys I would have done in the game yesterday when I was right next to you. I hadn't talked to jefe since the corporation was up. Who said all this bs

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:42 AM

I know for a fact you are lying. You have been seen in party with Jefe in the last 2 months. Whether or not you will admit it, you are a rat, a double crosser and a no gooder.

Jriv
  • Jriv

十THE R34P3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:52 AM

I know for a fact you are lying. You have been seen in party with Jefe in the last 2 months. Whether or not you will admit it, you are a rat, a double crosser and a no gooder.

I really who saw me in parties. I've been off and on the past month and haven't talked to jefe since around about September. The Vallones were enemies with jefe and I assassinated him once after juan Satana killed me don and prodigy. You have no proof and no facts for your lies. You don't even know what your talking about. Why would I be so defensive if it wasn't true, it pisses me off

Mr Vegas
  • Mr Vegas

This Thing Of Ours.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:35 AM

I really who saw me in parties. I've been off and on the past month and haven't talked to jefe since around about September. The Vallones were enemies with jefe and I assassinated him once after juan Satana killed me don and prodigy. You have no proof and no facts for your lies. You don't even know what your talking about. Why would I be so defensive if it wasn't true, it pisses me off

To tell everyone the truth though, Reaper hasn't been talking to El Jefe in a long time. He also left Vallone and doesn't have any business with them anymore. Idk why you guys whacked him but hey its your business. Anyways Reaper we haven't talked in a few months, hit me up sometime.

Jriv
  • Jriv

十THE R34P3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:02 AM Edited by Jriv, 05 June 2014 - 04:03 AM.

To tell everyone the truth though, Reaper hasn't been talking to El Jefe in a long time. He also left Vallone and doesn't have any business with them anymore. Idk why you guys whacked him but hey its your business. Anyways Reaper we haven't talked in a few months, hit me up sometime.
Ok thanks man. I really have been trying to tell them that. Do I have you added. I'll leave their page and hit u up next time I'm on. We need to catch up

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 June 2014 - 07:01 AM

In the blood of the fallen the truth shall be written. I will take what you've said in to consideration, though I will consider your accuser's words as well. Forgive my scorched earth policies. Treachery is a sickness that hides like a disease until it is uncovered through force. Assassination is but a means of forcing the truth from an involved party. Due to the ensuing discussion, we are closer to the truth of the matter than we have ever been before.

And that's all I want to hear about the matter. Any other thoughts will go in PM.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2014 - 01:19 AM

Drew filled out an entire hitlist by himself.

Xxblazoxx
Legend Capone
Johnny Capone

Just sent out the messages.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 03:25 AM

I like this Drew guy. He shows promise.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:08 AM Edited by Docfaustino, 08 June 2014 - 01:03 AM.

Sorry I didn't get on tonight. I was with a buddy all day. If it happens again, remember we have enough enemies to fight right now, focus on bolstering the ranks instead.

Be on in a bit but not staying for too long.

I've signed on 3 times today where is everyone?

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:59 PM

Youtube gave me back my assassination video that I made months ago. My first solo assassination for EIC/Syndicate. Good times

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:20 PM

Anybody ever heard of Boss Angel? Apparently him and two of his guys had it out for me today. It proved bad for them.

ThaiboyDigital
  • ThaiboyDigital

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Sweden

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:22 PM

Hello.

Do y'all happen to be recruiting?

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:24 PM

You've app'd for like 4 other crews in the past few hours, and it looks like you've yet to resign from your current crew.

ThaiboyDigital
  • ThaiboyDigital

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Sweden

Posted 08 June 2014 - 11:15 PM

You've app'd for like 4 other crews in the past few hours, and it looks like you've yet to resign from your current crew.

You're right, time to man up.

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2014 - 11:47 PM

Probably so.

ocd
  • ocd

Foot Fetishist

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:08 PM

How does it work when you assassinate someone? Are they out of the picture forever or is it just a humiliation?

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:21 PM

Humiliation

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:58 AM

On the Agenda

Alliance meeting tomorrow with the Vario Crime Family. They saved Drew from getting shot up out of the goodness of their hearts. They want to meet in an apartment but I told them to man up. We'll see where it goes. I'll try to hop on earlier in the day for the meeting.

Name changes. For Mac, Lefty, Casey, and Devin, I have six $10 Xbox cards. I know it's not popular and we make fun of people for seeming inbred but the times have changed.

Crew Emblem

For the symbol for the crew, I was thinking of using a snake logo.

Cobra-Construction-Logo-Design-Creative-

Snake-Logo-Design-Creative-Snake-Logo-De

Las-Vegas-Snake-Eyes-Logo-Creative-Snake

Here's why. Much like Machiavelli in the 16th century, the Faustinos (and our predecessor group, the East Island Council) have always been met with fear and loathing because our methods are not understood. We began our careers as the pariah, the scorn of the mob world. And through our tactics, which many viewed as treachery, we became powerful. You all remember these dark days, and the days of power that followed. For a gang that has always been viewed with suspicion even when our intentions were good, who was the proverbial "scary guy in the corner no one wanted to mess with", what symbol could be more fitting than the serpent.

I've requested it already in the graphics page.

ocd
  • ocd

Foot Fetishist

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:01 AM

Where do you apply to join the Faustino Syndicate?

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:08 AM

Over Xbox. Add Doc Faustino.

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:42 AM Edited by X3MAC, 10 June 2014 - 10:44 AM.

Im not changing my name, I have had this Gtag for as long as I can remember.

Anyway, I will try and make it to the meeting do you know what time it is EST?

ocd
  • ocd

Foot Fetishist

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:31 PM

Thanks, I'll be sure to send him a message.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:41 AM

I f*ckjng love this gang.

Tomorrow we're making the worst recruits fight each other to the death.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:46 AM

This is my theme song

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:17 AM Edited by Docfaustino, 14 June 2014 - 05:34 AM.

Jack where have you been?

Lefty same for you,

I need Jack, Ace, Mac, Lefty on for a foreign affairs think tank tomorrow. We'll be revising our positions towards each ally.

TheBlackPeterParker.
  • TheBlackPeterParker.

616 Hero.

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:26 AM

Cobra-Construction-Logo-Design-Creative-

Cobra? Crome, you have to pay royalties to the founding member of the Cobra Cartel before you could use something like this.....

Spoiler

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:50 PM

Devin you just made me lose my boner.
  • TheBlackPeterParker. likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users