11,294 replies to this topic
Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2014 - 12:52 AM

Great news. 

Just talked to my National Guard recruiter, this summer I will be training for BCT and by next summer I will be in the Guard. Can't wait man  :rah:

Ill call you gomer pyle.

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:14 PM

Join the military then make fun of people. 

• LeftyGuns likes this

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2014 - 09:34 PM

Just messin with ya.

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 06 May 2014 - 10:03 PM

Yea yea yea

Anyway how is the biz going?

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2014 - 10:52 PM

Good I guess. Rather slow but not bad.

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:12 AM

Your right, its been days since someone posted.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:34 AM

I know. Me and you seem to be the only people who still come here. Kinda sucks.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:08 AM

I'm here.

Harvey Specter
  • Harvey Specter

"Boss Falcone"

• Members

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:53 PM

Sorry guys, I haven't been online for last 2 to 3 weeks. I have had college exams and work stress.

I shall be online from next week and onwards, sorry for not giving a notice. I have just been really busy.

Thank you for understanding and sorry for the inconvenience.

10341558_894683220548851_450294377670218

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:11 PM Edited by X3MAC, 15 May 2014 - 09:12 PM.

Ok that made my day :lol:

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 08:32 AM Edited by Xl anthrax lX, 18 May 2014 - 08:33 AM.

It's 3:30 am where I am..... Just thought id heck in. F*ck Lefty. Gotta say that once a month. P*ssy has to write about me indirectly on his profile. Come at me lefty and get assassinated... I'll make you my punk you washed up has been. Couldn't even successfully run your own crew because doc Mac and ace weren't there. Weakling....
  • LeftyGuns likes this

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 12:08 PM

Assumption is the mother of all f*ck ups, so they say.

Trying to appeal to my sense of pride with the good ol' "Come at me bro". Why would I? I'm not that mad enough at anyone, though it seems you still are. I was just voicing my thoughts about my old friend, Doc. Not you. Seems though, that you've come down with a touch of the buttmad on the subject. I didn't realize it was till tender to you, and am offering a full apology. If you're really still that mad at me, and must prove your alpha male status, my gamertag is still the same. We can have a chat if you'd like.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:47 PM Edited by Xl anthrax lX, 18 May 2014 - 02:52 PM.

I was drunk when I posted that and you know what, I say a lot of true and funny sh*t when I'm drunk. As for having a chat, I already have plans laid out if you ever step into gta. Don't expect any kind of return on your end to be long lived. Because it won't be. You will be faded out and gone just like last time. That is simply just how it is. And always will be. And anyways I kind of liked the outcome of our feud. You ended up leaving and I, the one who was allegedly "unloyal" and "the worst thing to happen to EIC" stayed behind at my modest soldier position and worked up to be a capo. I always was more loyal and dependable than you were. I mean you really never did anything besides b*tch about me.

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:02 PM

Well, since I can see that civility is lost on you, I don't expect this conversation to continue much longer. Perhaps get a little bit of the rage out of your eyes, and then we may speak again. As far the "laid out plans" I've yet to see you, or any other Syndicate member in game since I have in fact been back. Short lived, possibly. Who knows? I might find a reason to stay. But the disappointment of the game is still resonating pretty loudly in my ears. I'm glad you enjoyed the outcome of the feud. It went as I figured it would. Make no mistake, I give no f*cks about you or your "modest" soldiering. You brought this all up. While the Council I fought to help create, and defend gave way to this new era of....f*ck I don't know what you'd even call it at this point. Inactivity? I'm fine with that ship having sailed.

I'm glad I still get under your skin.

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:44 PM

I missed alot....

What happend? lol

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 05:17 PM

I got drunk and said what I said above and now I'm just listening to lefty talk about how he thinks he could have kept everything active even though his own crew went inactive. And Lefty if you have been back no one knows. I am deeply rooted within this community and you seem to be another El Jefe. What I mean by that is that no one pays any attention to what you do. I certainly have yet to see you do anything of value thus far. And no, even though I could have easily took that third in command spot this go around, I didn't. I like my capo position. I would actually be happy to have a Lefty week. Lets let Lefty take control for a week and see where it goes. Just a week though. Like when the SASD guy had control of us at LSPD for a day. Lets do that. Lets see what the great war strategist Lefty guns can do for us.

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 05:44 PM

I got drunk and said what I said above and now I'm just listening to lefty talk about how he thinks he could have kept everything active even though his own crew went inactive. And Lefty if you have been back no one knows. I am deeply rooted within this community and you seem to be another El Jefe. What I mean by that is that no one pays any attention to what you do. I certainly have yet to see you do anything of value thus far. And no, even though I could have easily took that third in command spot this go around, I didn't. I like my capo position. I would actually be happy to have a Lefty week. Lets let Lefty take control for a week and see where it goes. Just a week though. Like when the SASD guy had control of us at LSPD for a day. Lets do that. Lets see what the great war strategist Lefty guns can do for us.

Not once did I say I could have kept this crew active. I let my crew go inactive because real life got in the way. I'm not looking for attention Jack, and your opinion of me, ranks somewhere between the sh*t that my neighbor's dog left in the walkway, and the tobacco spit in the bottle next to me. What I mean by that, is that it's nothing but garbage. It's something I would nonchalantly throw away on my way to where ever I'm going. I've tried to be civil since you decided the make this a call out page. And I feel that I have been. You brought this on, because you don't like that I don't like you. I get that. I really do, but you really need to get over this. Good and proud, Jack, pride of the Faustino's, raging at nothing. I think you're overestimating my give a f*ck about you. I promise you, it's at an all time low. I'm not out to "make you pay" I don't have any "laid out plans". I don't give a sh*t. You're not even a blip on my radar.

And you wouldn't want me to run this crew.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 06:26 PM Edited by Xl anthrax lX, 18 May 2014 - 06:27 PM.

Oh I would want you to run this crew. I'm all for it. Lets have it folks Lefty guns as a guest leader for one week. Come one come all see the spectacle that has bestowed its self upon the Faustino's. He will rule with an iron fist and turn things around. Make the crew some real go getters he will. Anyways I'm done messing with ya I was drunk when I did it so I've just been replying for the f*ck of it. What kinda dip you got? I dip cope southern blend. Do you smoke as well? I've been into marlboro southern cut lately.

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 06:43 PM

There'd be no iron fist I can assure you. Would there be content? Yes.

And I dip Copenhagen Snuff. Because I'm not a little girl. And yes, I do smoke. Camel Turkish Silvers, or Dunhill Reds. If I can get my hands on some Embassy Regals, I smoke those too, but I have to wait for my Scottish friends to come in to get those, usually.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:06 PM

I like cope snuff but southern blend just does me better. Grizzly straight aint bad either. As far as camels go turkish royals are my favorite. Wides aint bad either.

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:16 PM

Whatever they put in Southern Blend make me sick. No other dip does, just Southern Blend. I'm Cope Snuff all the time, except when I'm working, or at a concert in the summer, then I dip skoal peach. Try it. It's delicious.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:24 PM

I don't mind skoal they got some good stuff. I used to like cherry but then I dipped it so much it started tasting like cough syrup so I had to stop. I'll pick some of that peach up later when I go on a dip and smoke run. I usually just go to the arkansas missouri line and get 4 rolls. 2 of southern blend and 2 of grizzly straight. Then I buy 2 cartons of marlboro southern cut. Its a lot cheaper at the line. 30 bucks a carton and 25 for a roll. Still gotta have my older brother with me which is another 20 bucks in gas.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:48 PM

What in the royal f*ck.

I'm getting online.
  • LeftyGuns likes this

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:49 PM

DAMMIT Doc!

I was going to post this....

what-the-f*ck-was-that.jpg

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:52 PM

you should get you one of these

front.jpg?v=2014-05-18-17-55

Jamo.
  • Jamo.

Disengage

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:59 PM Edited by Jamo., 18 May 2014 - 07:59 PM.

I like cope snuff but southern blend just does me better. Grizzly straight aint bad either. As far as camels go turkish royals are my favorite. Wides aint bad either.

Dippin on some Grizzly Straight right now. I gotta agree with you, Southern Blend is the sh*t. The greatest of all tobacco products is Red Man Golden Blend though.

By the way, what's up mofuggas?

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 08:08 PM Edited by Xl anthrax lX, 18 May 2014 - 11:58 PM.

That shirt is awesome. Hey Jamo whats going on buddy I made a Dip and Chew discussion thread. Check it out here

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 19 May 2014 - 01:58 AM

Have problems with someone?

Talk about dip....... lol

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2014 - 02:01 AM

Dip has brought foes together and drove nations apart on many different occasions.

• Docfaustino and LeftyGuns like this

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:17 PM

Alright boys, a lot happened today so I need EVERYONE who can make it on tonight.

Here is a job for anyone who's got an itchy trigger finger.

Assassinate SNMC Wolverine.

Like I said meeting tonight. And mac good to see you posting hopefully we can see each other on Xbox soon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users