The Faustino Syndicate

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11,294 replies to this topic
ItsOnlyAce
  • ItsOnlyAce

مقاتل

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:36 AM

Just to let all of you known I am now In the US Army Reserves and will be going to drill this weekend. Also I ship out to Fort Benning Georgia June 3rd and attend 14 weeks there.

Hey man, that is very cool! Best of luck to you my guy, and sorry this wasn't acknowledged earlier. We'll keep you in our thoughts man, :^:

Gabriel Macht
  • Gabriel Macht

"Boss Falcone"

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:37 PM

Iraq Dave, another habbo member joined today.

Harvey. I personally killed Skittlez on your behalf. Just wanted you to know we're thinking of you.

Jack and Casey, while I'm in Boston you guys continue to drum up activity in all the cool ways we've been doing lately. Be back late Thursday night.

Aww, how sweet Doc. Thank you, appreciate it. 

PurpleWeed
  • PurpleWeed

Strong silent type.

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:30 AM

I think you should only be allowed to have an opinion on the condition of the community on gta 5 if you uhm.. play gta 5. Now that makes sense.
Doc things are going swell on top of the members I had I have 3 new guys I may need a ub of some type for my crew because the problem I am having is when I do missions like rooftop I can only bring 3 people with me.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:56 PM Edited by Docfaustino, 24 April 2014 - 12:58 PM.

I think you should only be allowed to have an opinion on the condition of the community on gta 5 if you uhm.. play gta 5. Now that makes sense.
Doc things are going swell on top of the members I had I have 3 new guys I may need a ub of some type for my crew because the problem I am having is when I do missions like rooftop I can only bring 3 people with me.

Casey Faustino - Capo
Devin Faustino - Soldier
Bongbones I - Soldier
Harvey Faustino - Soldier
Frank Faustino - Soldier
Death fiction - Soldier
Death Reality - Enforcer
Assgoblin - Associate
Weinerlord - Associate
Amazingblackkid - Associate
Iraq Dave - Outsider
[Filled] - Outsider
[Filled] - Outsider
[Filled] - Outsider

Fill in the blanks with the gamer tags of your 3 new guys. Jack if you have any new people let me know and I'll do the same. Once we're done Jack can build a chart in Photoshop and we'll add it to the front page.

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:07 PM Edited by X3MAC, 24 April 2014 - 08:08 PM.

I think you should only be allowed to have an opinion on the condition of the community on gta 5 if you uhm.. play gta 5. 

Well that is directed to me. I have played it and I know the sh*t that goes down and that is how i feel when it comes to the GTA 5 mafia sh*t. If you have a problem with me voicing that Casey speak up.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:32 PM

I think you should only be allowed to have an opinion on the condition of the community on gta 5 if you uhm.. play gta 5. 

Well that is directed to me. I have played it and I know the sh*t that goes down and that is how i feel when it comes to the GTA 5 mafia sh*t. If you have a problem with me voicing that Casey speak up.

You don't wanna do this. Trust me. Sadly your words mean next to nothing in this new age of the Syndicate. Not to be disrespectful just being straight up. Those days are over.

ItsOnlyAce
  • ItsOnlyAce

مقاتل

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:23 PM

You don't wanna do this. Trust me. Sadly your words mean next to nothing in this new age of the Syndicate. Not to be disrespectful just being straight up. Those days are over.

Now I think this was a tad bit unnecessary. I do agree with Casey with his comment but it isn't really Macs fault. So to go about by saying his opinion is nothing, its just.. well unjust.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:38 PM Edited by Xl anthrax lX, 24 April 2014 - 10:43 PM.

Well until hes active his opinions on GTA V matters mean d*ck to me. You don't see me over here telling everyone how SAMP should be.

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:54 PM Edited by X3MAC, 25 April 2014 - 12:01 AM.

Excuse me Jack? Who the f*ck are you to say anything? Just because I am not playing GTA atm does not give you the right to talk down to me. I thank you for taking leadership while I do not have the game atm but watch what you say.

When Doc was away for a bit and Ace and I took over for a few weeks did I say to him every time he told me to do something "your inactive I am not going to listen to you". No I did not.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:01 AM Edited by Xl anthrax lX, 25 April 2014 - 12:05 AM.

Excuse me Jack? Who the f*ck are you to say anything? Just because I am not playing GTA atm does not give you the right to talk down to me. I thank you for taking leadership while I do not have the game atm but watch what you say.

No no no no you watch what you say. When you came back for a day no one wanted you around again. You were voted out man.You ever show your face on GTA again you will be dead as soon as you step out of your apartment. Lefty isn't here to take the blame for the stupid power hungry sh*t you do anymore. And I did not take over anything. I'm a capo. I could have probably got up to third in command but like I have always said, position is just a title. The well being of the crew is what matters. Go back to SAMP and rid us of your annoyances.

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:04 AM Edited by X3MAC, 25 April 2014 - 12:17 AM.

Oh alrighty big man, someone came back to GTA with a set. Got you jack, get on Xbox so we do not have to do this on the forums.

I f*cking helped run this crew for years and you take a little power and it goes to your head. sh*t might as well come back so the crew does not go down the sh*tter. 

And I never believed Lefty and all the sh*t he said to you. But now it looks like your true self has come out wow.

I have been looking at all of the work you have done and I was very happy. I was thinking of just stepping down and retiring and giving you my position. But that is not going to happen at all now. 

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:16 AM

I have no power right now mac. I'm a capo. I have as much power as I ever had. And you wont come back. Nobody f*cking wants you back.

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:22 AM Edited by X3MAC, 25 April 2014 - 12:34 AM.

I have talked it over with Jack it is fine now. 

If someone has a problem with me please say so. 

Gabriel Macht
  • Gabriel Macht

"Boss Falcone"

• Members

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:36 AM Edited by Harvey Specter, 25 April 2014 - 12:36 AM.

To be honest, I don't want to get involved in this "bullsh*te", at the end of the day it's none of my business. You both should get into 

a party and sort your problems out. Stop arguing with each other on the page,  what if a GTAF member wanted to join our crew and he saw

you two arguing like this. It wouldn't be good for business.

Another thing I would like to say is Mac might have been inactive for a reason. Their is something called Real life, family, work, college, university

I do not know the reason, but I sure as hell know Doc and Ace know the reason.

But at the same time Jack, I understand your frustration but instead of you both arguing on the our page, sort your differences out privately.

At the end of the day, it's just a game. Both of you put yourself in each other's position and then maybe you'll get somewhere. 

P.S - Doc I should be online from Friday and onwards, sorry have been inactive been busy with family, thanks for understanding.

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:48 AM

Jack and I have talked it over it is done. 

PurpleWeed
  • PurpleWeed

Strong silent type.

• Members

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:02 AM Edited by PurpleWeed, 25 April 2014 - 05:04 AM.

Mac you said the exact same thing to me. We were talking on xbox months ago..
I said, I havent played samp in months because every time I get on people just run me over in their car and all the cops where dicks.
You said, if you havent played recently you shouldnt talk down about it its not as bad.
I recall because we were in a party with the most recent "new gen mafia" family you had decided to ally with.
Send me an inv next time youre on

Venomz-Forelli
  • Venomz-Forelli

Rosoto Crime Family

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:51 AM Edited by Venomz-Forelli, 25 April 2014 - 05:52 AM.

I have a problem... thought I'd throw that out there. I'm done, goodnight.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:02 PM

Mac you said the exact same thing to me. We were talking on xbox months ago..
I said, I havent played samp in months because every time I get on people just run me over in their car and all the cops where dicks.
You said, if you havent played recently you shouldnt talk down about it its not as bad.
I recall because we were in a party with the most recent "new gen mafia" family you had decided to ally with.
Send me an inv next time youre on

I have a problem... thought I'd throw that out there. I'm done, goodnight.

Ok everyone if you have any issues then let them be spoken somewhere other than here. This problem is at rest now and it is not to be spoken about on this page. If you want to hash it out do it on xbox. Like Harvey said its not good for business. I hope I have made myself clear.

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:06 PM

Yea Casey when you are on next time just PM or something. 

ItsOnlyAce
  • ItsOnlyAce

مقاتل

• Members

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:10 AM

sh*tstorm.jpg?d4fd08

Glad thats over.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:49 PM

God this page is inactive... Post people

Venomz-Forelli
  • Venomz-Forelli

Rosoto Crime Family

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:56 PM

You guys just need to get more people on here that might work haha? What's goin anyways jack?

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:09 PM

Oh im sick right now so Im just going to lay in bed and do gfx stuff and browse the forums. Might make some threads who knows. I am the king of hell after all.

Venomz-Forelli
  • Venomz-Forelli

Rosoto Crime Family

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:09 AM

Get well soon Jackie boyy, I spend half my time on you topic than on mine haha just realised haha!

Ipodswag87
  • Ipodswag87

Mr Johnny Vegas

• Members

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:32 PM

Good luck Jack & Doc from Johnny, Hmu if you guys need anything. :)

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:06 PM

Good luck Jack & Doc from Johnny, Hmu if you guys need anything. :)

Thanks buddy

Venomz-Forelli
  • Venomz-Forelli

Rosoto Crime Family

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:50 PM

Doc when you online so we can have this little chat?

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:50 PM Edited by Docfaustino, 03 May 2014 - 08:42 AM.

10 minutes.

Hilarious night with the crew. New members everyone should add: Iraq Dave, InfantryAlex.

...drunk night

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:03 PM

Been gone due to my gastro esophageal reflux. Sorry for my absence just not been feeling well.

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:49 PM Edited by X3MAC, 05 May 2014 - 11:50 PM.

Great news. 

Just talked to my National Guard recruiter, this summer I will be training for BCT and by next summer I will be in the Guard. Can't wait man  :rah:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users