• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11,294 replies to this topic
SkimpyTree
  • SkimpyTree

Free Roaming

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 07:22 PM

I missed the valentine pack and although I've downloaded it, I missed the chance to get the Gusenberg and such other items, I was wondering if any of you guys knew how I could get them now that they've been taken out of the game?

Gabriel Macht
  • Gabriel Macht

"Boss Falcone"

• Members

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:23 PM

Hey guys,

How are you?

Sorry haven't been on last couple of days. Been helping my father with his business.

I shall be online from Tuesday and onwards.

Thanks for understanding, appreciate it.

SkimpyTree
  • SkimpyTree

Free Roaming

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:35 PM Edited by SkimpyTree, 15 April 2014 - 09:56 PM.

Where is everyone? No one on xbox or the forums? :')

takethesword
  • takethesword

DJ Ango

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:28 AM

My xbox hasnt been turning on lately, when it does it shuts off soon after. I gotta take it in soon. Been on samp too since xbox aint working. Seen mac and sh*t there.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:29 PM

Looks like Zaponni got a page. They won't last long half of them are clan hoppers.

Mr Donnie Vegas
  • Mr Donnie Vegas

This Thing Of Ours.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 16 April 2014 - 04:13 PM Edited by Mr Vegas, 16 April 2014 - 04:14 PM.

Looks like Zaponni got a page. They won't last long half of them are clan hoppers.

Well you might be right on the clan hopper part but you never know what could happen. I've known Big Al and Robert Zapponi for about 2/3 years. Those two are not clan hoppers but a few others are. They are good guys once you get to know them. I can see why you are saying they won't last long. I don't want to get into much details but lets see what happens! Another thing, all of them are ex Gambino's and Vegas when i ran it.  :die:

Oh yeah another thing Jack about the series i wanted to do, if you still want in it let me know. Im gonna need alittle help on the story line and if you want anybody else in it ill be fine with that. 

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:42 PM

Yea sure thing. Email me the details

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:38 AM

Who are Zapponi?

Venomz-Forelli
  • Venomz-Forelli

Rosoto Crime Family

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:30 PM

Big Al Has A Pony?

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:53 PM

Who are Zapponi?

Zapponi is a family made up of members of the Zaponni crime family from american mafia as well as barzinis. And the one and only Bandit "Sh*t stain" Genovese.

EDDYHarris
  • EDDYHarris

한국어조선말

• Members

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:58 PM

Hey guys its been a while now Im back I wished to join back if thats alright?

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:22 PM

I got back on GTA 5!

Until I got shot for no reason when I left my house, then gave GTA back to my brother.

Sticking with SAMP.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 12:16 AM

Hey guys its been a while now Im back I wished to join back if thats alright?

Sure thing Tiger Ill get you set up with my crew.

Mr Donnie Vegas
  • Mr Donnie Vegas

This Thing Of Ours.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:35 PM

I just wanted to say thanks for coming to that all Dons meeting Doc Faustino. I know it was probably a waste of time but we can't let these punk kids takeover the community and run it there way. There way is the street gang way. None of them are Originals like us. Just so you know Gio isn't trying to be on top as a Kingpin or whatever. All he is trying to do is set up these rules, organize the community and get things rolling again. But it seems it won't happen that way because these immature kids Valachi, Varanzano and Scarfo are always interrupting. Anyways theres a lot more i can say but im not gonna waste my time doing it right now. Happy Easter to you and your family 

• Venomz-Forelli and Xl anthrax lX like this

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:13 PM

The sh*t with the GTA 5 mafia community is not going to get better, I don't know why people are trying to fix it. 

The only thing you could really do it just try and kick out the people that are f*cking it up. Not by the old way the old ways are done and most of the people that know the old ways are gone. But trying to kick out the people that are f*cking it up is pushing it.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:10 AM Edited by Xl anthrax lX, 22 April 2014 - 02:57 AM.

EDIT. This post is blank.

Mr Donnie Vegas
  • Mr Donnie Vegas

This Thing Of Ours.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:12 AM

The sh*t with the GTA 5 mafia community is not going to get better, I don't know why people are trying to fix it. 

The only thing you could really do it just try and kick out the people that are f*cking it up. Not by the old way the old ways are done and most of the people that know the old ways are gone. But trying to kick out the people that are f*cking it up is pushing it.

Yeah true that man. I agree with everything you just said right there. Just kick the fu.cks out of the community and thats that. You move on

Venomz-Forelli
  • Venomz-Forelli

Rosoto Crime Family

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:42 PM

I just wanted to say thanks for coming to that all Dons meeting Doc Faustino. I know it was probably a waste of time but we can't let these punk kids takeover the community and run it there way. There way is the street gang way. None of them are Originals like us. Just so you know Gio isn't trying to be on top as a Kingpin or whatever. All he is trying to do is set up these rules, organize the community and get things rolling again. But it seems it won't happen that way because these immature kids Valachi, Varanzano and Scarfo are always interrupting. Anyways theres a lot more i can say but im not gonna waste my time doing it right now. Happy Easter to you and your family

I agree with you totally there, if these families and there bullsh*t go away it would be a better community but I don't really see how we could get rid of them theyve got there heads up each others asses and they cant see there making this community worse so there's not much we can do to help it anymore I'm just waiting for it to die out.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:08 PM

Hey guys. Doc here. To Jack and Mac, you're welcome to your opinions on crime family affairs but I won't have you posting them here in public where it gets back to others. So here's what we'll do. We're going to meet with Sonetti and Donnie so we can make an informed opinion. Then we can state how we feel. Makes sense right? Donnie let me know when you're free for a chat.

Gabriel Macht
  • Gabriel Macht

"Boss Falcone"

• Members

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:33 PM

Hey,

How are you guys?

Sorry haven't been on much, been busy with family business.

I shall be online from Friday and onwards, sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for understanding, I appreciate it. 

Venomz-Forelli
  • Venomz-Forelli

Rosoto Crime Family

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:34 PM

Hey guys. Doc here. To Jack and Mac, you're welcome to your opinions on crime family affairs but I won't have you posting them here in public where it gets back to others. So here's what we'll do. We're going to meet with Sonetti and Donnie so we can make an informed opinion. Then we can state how we feel. Makes sense right? Donnie let me know when you're free for a chat.

Down to chat whenever man just invite me.

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:20 AM

Hey guys. Doc here. To Jack and Mac, you're welcome to your opinions on crime family affairs but I won't have you posting them here in public where it gets back to others. 

Who cares about what other families think? Most of the old families that are still here have the same feelings.

EDDYHarris
  • EDDYHarris

한국어조선말

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:49 AM

Just to let all of you known I am now In the US Army Reserves and will be going to drill this weekend. Also I ship out to Fort Benning Georgia June 3rd and attend 14 weeks there.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:54 AM

Hey guys. Doc here. To Jack and Mac, you're welcome to your opinions on crime family affairs but I won't have you posting them here in public where it gets back to others. 

Who cares about what other families think? Most of the old families that are still here have the same feelings.

Either way Doc says don't talk about it and he's the boss so we are not going to talk about it. There are some families on here that are in touch with the ones I was discussing. Im going to edit the post out so it does not get out. There's a place for certain discussion.

LokiXIII
  • LokiXIII

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:43 AM Edited by LokiXIII, 22 April 2014 - 03:45 AM.

Username: LokiXIII
Time zone: EST (GMT -5)
Platform: Xbox 360
How often do you visit GTAForums?: First time here, actually
Any previous gangs you've been in?: When the game first released I joined up my clan's non-divisional crew (I'm a part of another division). Recently got back to playing GTAO and the guys that made up the non-divisional are no longer in the crew or no longer active.
Who referred you?: No referral; Google search brought me here
How can you contribute to the Syndicate?: Level-headed, always willing to lend a helping hand, good shot, prefer tactics/stealth to brute force, good driver/pilot

I'm on pretty often in the evenings if you guys would like to know anything else.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:54 AM

I can get you set up with my crew. Whats your gamertag?

Mr Donnie Vegas
  • Mr Donnie Vegas

This Thing Of Ours.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:03 AM

Hit me up whenever you want. Ill be on this whole week

LokiXIII
  • LokiXIII

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:14 AM

I can get you set up with my crew. Whats your gamertag?

Same as on here (LokiXIII). Sorry about that. Thought I had put that down. On right now grindin some RP with a friend.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:28 AM Edited by Docfaustino, 22 April 2014 - 05:29 AM.

Iraq Dave, another habbo member joined today.

Harvey. I personally killed Skittlez on your behalf. Just wanted you to know we're thinking of you.

Jack and Casey, while I'm in Boston you guys continue to drum up activity in all the cool ways we've been doing lately. Be back late Thursday night.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:50 PM

Sounds good I'll make sure things keep rolling. I will be having some meetings with both capo crews as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users