• United-Kingdom

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:55 PM

Faustino Social Club

Recruitment Status: Open on Xbox 360

Posting Ban: None

Vlogo.png

jvhVksY.png

0v0aRM6.png

The Faustino Syndicate, also known as The Syndicate, and the Los Santos Syndicate is a criminal organization operating in Los Santos, San Andreas. It is the predominant organized criminal element in eastern Los Santos, and one of the most dominant and longstanding crime groups in Los Santos as a whole. The organization has its roots in Italo-American crime groups from Liberty City, robbery organizations from San Andreas, and narcotics networks abroad and is comprised of a large network of criminals, cuthroats, bookmakers, loansharks, and bank robbers, who all pay tribute to the top members of the organization.

The Four Founders of Los Santos Crime

The Faustino Syndicate was officially founded in 2013 by four career criminals and lifelong friends who relocated from the East Coast to the West all in the same year. Romero "Doc" Faustino, Tino "Ace' De Luca, Mac Scofield, and Benjamin Ruggiero have all been credited with the founding of The Syndicate. The Syndicate was named for Faustino, who had always been the group's leader and was thought to have brought the men together. But even he coined the umbrella term 'Syndicateism' to describe the Roman Republic-esque leadership of their group, where each member brought something significant to the table to aid their criminal enterprise. Tino De Luca was well liked by every criminal and had an easy time keeping up with friendships, both new and old. He was also described as a fair leader when called upon to lead. Mac Scofield held powerful connections to the Los Santos police department and the country's military, and had a background in military work. Thus he became an asset when it came to Syndicate gang members from harm. Lastly, Benjamin Ruggiero was said thought to be the smartest man by Doc, his best friend one moment, and then an enemy at the next.

There was a split, and a divide in leadership. Doc and Tino favored bringing in new members and giving everyone a chance. On the contrary, Mac leaned towards an isolationist policy towards gang business. The way he viewed the situation, if no new members were brought in, the Syndicate could protect itself from infiltration. Benjamin concurred with Mac throughout the conflict. One of the new members proposed by Doc and Tino was Jack Damico, yet another gangster from Liberty City. The two argued that they had used up many connections to release him from his crew in to theirs and they weren't going to let him go. Mac and Lefty viewed Damico with hostility and suspicion. When Damico was promoted a notch above the rest of the lower ranking members, war broke out. Benjamin immediately offered his services to a security/intelligence agency called Erebus International and quit The Syndicate for good. He didn't, however, give up his passion for crime and for a while Doc and Benjamin were in talks about having their respective groups form a sports gambling Syndicate.

Mac and Jack remained in an extremely uneasy alliance. Benjamin, pretending to still be a friend to the Syndicate, frequently counseled Mac on his affairs. So when Benjamin asked Mac to introduce him to any contacts he might have in the government or military who owed him a favor, Mac obliged, and Lefty, now an intelligence agent, fit in perfectly with the New California Republic, a powerful branch of the military in Blaine County, San Andreas. Lefty offered them funding opportunities through illicit activities, as well as intelligence on any of their rivals. All they needed to do was provide weaponry and infantry in a street war against Doc Faustino, Tino De Luca, and the rest of the Faustino Syndicate. He claimed, they were going to make a move against his interests and he feared for his life. During this time he secretly confirmed to Mac Scofield (who was on neither side) his wishes to take over sports gambling and gun running in Los Santos from the hands of Doc, Tino, and the Syndicate, and that he was going to continue his plan.

The Great Recruitment Drive

Even before the falling out between its for founders, Doc and Tino had been looking to expand their business interests by recruiting more men. In just under a month, the Syndicate's number of sidewalk soldiers went from very few to many. Doc proposed the innovative concept of crew leadership - instead of overseeing an entire criminal organization, several specified middlemen would oversee the men for him and Tino. These men came to be known as crew bosses, and the first to be named to his post was the loyal Jack Damico. The Damico crew, also known as the silent grim, became the most populous and powerful street crew under Syndicate control and included soldiers such as Loren Thomas, Eddy Harris, and Devin Dolore. The next to be named to a crew leader post was Dellomo Roberto, an older member of the Syndicate who was handpicked to lead the old timers as well as the British members of the gang. In his crew were long standing Syndicate members like Ross Simoes, Ron Stormings, Casey Vercetti, and Damien King. The final leader was hastily picked by Doc after he forced his organization to merge under Syndicate control. John Zdroestky reluctantly agreed to lead a street crew when Doc and Tino took note of him as a natural leader. In his haste, Doc neglected to screen him for loyal qualities as he had done to Jack and Dellomo. Zdroetsky resented having to work under Syndicate control, and it took a man like Benjamin Ruggiero to help him break free. They needed the support of Zdroetsky's right hand man, Driz, who was a rising star in the Syndicate. So the two men told him the Syndicate bosses were planning to have him killed and thrown in the ocean. Driz, who was viewed as a loose cannon, responded by shooting at the brother of Syndicate founder Mac Scofield and told him to 'take this to Doc'. 

The bosses and soldiers began stockpiling on automatic weapons and gearing up for all out war. Gunshots rang out all across Blaine County as Syndicate soldiers tried to dismantle and destroy the Zdroetsky-Driz gang in an attempt to put pressure on their real enemy and one time friend, Benjamin Ruggiero. The battles ended with two Syndicate associates killed and the Syndicate vowed for every one of theirs killed in the streets they would kill one more of the Zdroetsky gang. In response, John Zdroetsky himself showed up on Tino's doorstep for a 'meeting'. Doc asked him what he planned to do had Tino been home. He responded that he was told to kill him. Finally being pushed to their limits, when soldier Casey Vercetti reported a sighting of Zdroetsky gang member Anthony, he brought him to Doc and Tino to extract information. Anthony reported a falling out between Zdroetsky and and Driz, and that tension was heating up over who would lead the anti-Syndicate movement. Doc thanked him and left the room, leaving Vercetti to shoot Anthony and end his life. Zdroetsky was backed in to a corner. With one of his shooters dead, he was left unprotected and underfunded. He regretfully stole what little money he could from his soldier known as Drippy, who immediately switched sides and informed the Syndicate out of member. Doc thanked him, gathered what little information he could and found out that there was to be a meeting between all of the anti-Syndicate conspirators at Mackenzie airfield, with Benjamin Ruggiero himself in attendance. Jack Damico carried Drippy off to a secluded corner of Kortz Center, Richman and shot him in the head. 

The Conspirators Break Apart

Driz was beginning to feel uneasy about an ongoing war with the Syndicate, knowing his business would suffer. And his uneasiness never went unnoticed. On a stormy night in Blaine County, Ben Ruggiero, John Zdroetsky, Driz, and Zdroetsky's bodyguard  held court in Mckenzie Airfield. Ruggiero told them he would ask Mac Scofield to participate in the war against the Syndicate and 'finally get rid of Doc so we can take over'. To show them he meant business, Ruggiero murdered Zdroetsky's bodyguard to prevent him from talking. The infighting left both Zdroetsky and Driz feeling uneasy about working with Ruggiero. The next day, the conspirators made their plays for power and survival. Ruggiero approached Mac Scofield, asking for his help. Driz approached Doc Faustino and told him about the meeting, and offered Zdroetsky's location in exchange for Doc and the Syndicate sparing his life. The conspirators met again in the airfield. Ben Ruggiero revealed he was unable to talk Mac Scofield in to cooperating and a 'greenlight' would be placed on him, approving his death. Zdroetsky then turned his gun on Driz, correctly suspecting him of furnishing information to The Syndicate. Ruggiero angrily left the meeting, feeling a lack of progress had been made, calling the Zdroetsky gang useless and claimed he would go back to the New California Republic, who could offer more in battle. Zdroetsky planned to hire more bodyguards and more men, but before he could do so, he disappeared, murdered by Syndicate forces, or possibly Ruggiero.

Doc held a special hatred for the New California Republic for siding with Ruggiero without ever so much as speaking to him or Tino. He devised a plan to surround the New California Republic, and politely ask them to withdraw their support for Ruggiero, lest fighting spill over against their army. He tracked them down to an army barracks in Blaine County then blocked off the Del Perro freeway, Vinewood Hills backroads, and Route 66 from traffic to the south, preparing for an ambush when the New California Republic came out of hiding. Their leadership finally agreed to meet with him. Commander Scott McPherson of the New California Republic finally agreed to withdraw his support of Ben Ruggiero, citing ideological differences and a lack of return on his agreement with Ruggiero. He told Doc he needed to run the idea by his leader, Alfred Scaleta, a strong military leader in northern San Andreas. In a meeting a week later between Syndicate members and New California Republic forces. Alfred Scaleta, who believed he had the upper hand, attempted to negotiate a deal with Faustino that was advantageous towards his military. Doc politely agreed to be on good terms, then walked out of the meeting with Commander McPherson, announcing he was now to be joining the Syndicate, along with several other members of the NCR. An enraged Alfred swore revenge.

Madness Ends

It had been two months since the madness ended. Mac Scofield had given up his feuding with Syndicate leaders and became one of only three top bosses in charge of all the group leaders. Group leader Jack Damico continued on his quest for success, and along with Dellomo Roberto, became a respected gangster and multi-millionaire. Scott McPherson became the fabled 'third crew leader' successfuly replacing the disastrous John Zdroetsky,, and naming his friends and former comrades Myriad, Marksman, and Mike Brevetti as soldiers in his sub-gang. Doc Faustino's best friend and fellow gang boss JR Rosoto began a white collar business organization, called The Corporation, which was much like the East Island Council which Doc, Tino, and Mac had begun many years ago in the dusk of their criminal careers. Rosoto became his partner and both organizations grew together in harmony, building an impressive compound together in Vinewood Hills. Casey Vercetti and Eddy Harris were rewarded for 'making their bones' during the war and both became mentors to a new generation of Syndicate racketeers. The madness was finally over when Benjamin Ruggiero called it quits and retired to obscurity (and failure). 

For now, the Syndicate maintains good relations with the Bianco Crime Famiglia, the Corporation, Uptown Mafia, and the Men in Red. Doc, Tino, Mac, and the rest of the gang spend most of their days living well all over Del Perro Los Santos, their home - always on the lookout for those who might be unlucky enough to test them. Because foolish men might forgive. But once you aim a gun in the face of a Syndicate member, from a soldier to a crew boss, god can't even save you from Syndicate justice.

Continuing later.

ZspdiNG.png

We are a Free Mode-based gang. Our activities will include whatever the group feels will be the most fun at the time. We do participate in assassinations but for fun, not as serious gameplay. Most weeks we will either have fight club or jetski races down the Alamo Sea. The rest of the time is spent talking and hanging out in Vinewood Hills or Del Perro, Los Santos. Once or twice weekly we will run security drills, which is a fancy way of saying protecting a VIP member or his vehicle, and it keeps you in shape for when a fightbreaks ou with a rival crew.

KuODBKC.png

want to watch a livestream http://en-gb.twitch.tv/tom1596

ItsOnlyAce
  • ItsOnlyAce

مقاتل

• Members

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:38 AM

Can you not spam the topic? Thanks.

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:47 AM

Yea that^^^

And who are you anyway? Lol

ItsOnlyAce
  • ItsOnlyAce

مقاتل

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:29 PM

Yea that^^^

And who are you anyway? Lol

Yeah but Mac its okay. Im getting rid of my xbox soon here.

takethesword
  • takethesword

DJ Ango

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:22 AM

Sup Scrubs, its Frank.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:06 AM

I had an interesting conversation on V today...

Me: You can either make this right or go to war.
Father Cipriani: You wanna have a civil war like the Genovese?
Me: Dumbass, civil war means your own family goes to war.
FC: Well maybe my own family will go to war.
Me: I would love that to happen.

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:13 PM

Welcome to the new mafia Lol.

Q nice pic lolololol

ItsOnlyAce
  • ItsOnlyAce

مقاتل

• Members

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:08 PM

Thanks. Mac if you still have my number text me dude.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:18 PM Edited by Docfaustino, 19 March 2014 - 09:18 PM.

So guys, here's the news.

Got back in to GTA V recently and it's been a blast! The SNS pistol is the coolest thing I've ever used and it's definitely good for hits, good for dramatic effect. I've been making a lot of money too and that's nice. 

I got a message from Frank asking what we're going to do with the family and I don't see a reason to do much but change a few things on the front page. The theme is fine, but it's a little vague and the layout could use a few bits of work. I really am fine with just doing the Syndicate again (but better this time) although with the new business pack a lot more is possible (anyone remember a little gang called the East Island Council?) Haha. 

I'm in the smoky mountains on a boring ass vacation so you bet I'll be in touch. Here is the marching orders until I'm back (Friday). My friend wallstreetc has added some of you and wants someone to have fun with on GTA. 

---

Ace: I need you to speak with Alfie and ask him if he finished the job that needed doing. Make sure it goes through. 

Casey: If you feel inclined, you can bring any of your 6 friends who play GTA in to our orbit. I know you expressed some interest in such a prospect. 

Jack: Go make some connections. And we need a logo, badly. Talk with the guys about what they think would look nice. I was thinking gray block text saying 'The Syndicate', with the 'The' above the 'Syndicate' to save room. 

Frank: No need to change your gamertag. Check your social club, I think you're on the page now. Just have fun man. 

Everyone: Have fun. Pick a gang color. 

Let me know how it goes, guys. 

S0lo
  • S0lo

Persona Non Grata

• Members
  • Olympics
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 March 2014 - 01:03 AM

there i went thinking this was a crew dedicated to the worship of Bud Bundy  :rol: i might've even joined that one  :pp

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:03 AM

Dude...everytime I search our gang pictures of that actor show up on my screen. Incidentally that is the only time I have run across this Bud Bundy fella. If you wanna join fill out an app.

ItsOnlyAce
  • ItsOnlyAce

مقاتل

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:25 AM

Doc check your inbox buddy

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:40 AM Edited by Docfaustino, 21 March 2014 - 09:12 PM.

I'll be meeting with all of you tomorrow. 

On the subject of our emblem, it is absolute crap. As much as I would love a sweet ass logo comprised of boobs, needles, and guns, consider realism. If we drive around with logos on our cars and jackets, they should be a front for criminal activities, not an open admission of crime.

Faustino Law Firm
Faustino Trucking Co.
Syndicate Importation
Tino & Doc's Fine Meatballs
Faustino Produce
An olive oil company

I think it would solve the logo problem while also showing a bit of class, and that is in short supply these days.

Gabriel Macht
  • Gabriel Macht

"Boss Falcone"

• Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:58 AM

Hey,

Glad to be back in business.

Doc, I would personally go for Faustino Law Firm.

Reasons:

1. Slick and professional.

2. We hiding behind the law, so whatever we do is justified.

3. We wear suits, when people see us wear suits, they'll say these people are men of honor, respect and pride. But

really we're a organized crime, who will kill and destroy anything that comes in our way.

4. There's an old saying "Wolves in sheeps clothing", we could be "Criminals in suits or Lawyers clothing" or something 

along the lines.

5. As a law firm, we could Defend and prosecute who we want, hidden meaning behind defend and prosecute,

We could kill who we want and protect who we want. 

That's just my opinion and viewpoint.

Anyway take care and see you guys at the next clan conference. and gathering.

Souths CraZe
  • Souths CraZe

Home boy

• Members
  • France

Posted 22 March 2014 - 01:52 PM

Mac and Jack remained in an extremely uneasy alliance. Benjamin, pretending to still be a friend to the Syndicate, frequently counseled Mac on his affairs. So when Benjamin asked Mac to introduce him to any contacts he might have in the government or military who owed him a favor, Mac obliged, and Lefty, now an intelligence agent, fit in perfectly with the New California Republic, a powerful branch of the military in Blaine County, San Andreas. Lefty offered them funding opportunities through illicit activities, as well as intelligence on any of their rivals. All they needed to do was provide weaponry and infantry in a street war against Doc Faustino, Tino De Luca, and the rest of the Faustino Syndicate. He claimed, they were going to make a move against his interests and he feared for his life. During this time he secretly confirmed to Mac Scofield (who was on neither side) his wishes to take over sports gambling and gun running in Los Santos from the hands of Doc, Tino, and the Syndicate, and that he was going to continue his plan.

Glad you guys used the New Californian Republic idea that I talked about before GTA V came out with Doc. Keep going guys, looking good.

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:20 PM

Tino & Doc's Fine Meatballs

We all know what is going on there  ;)

Yea I would come on and talk to you guys but I cant get the TV with my cousins. 

ItsOnlyAce
  • ItsOnlyAce

مقاتل

• Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:57 PM

Yeah its actually a sperm bank of only Doc and my sperm.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 23 March 2014 - 07:54 PM

If we change our thems, 2 ideas..,

1) Southern Mafia. Cowboy hat wearing, muscle car driving, gun toting 2nd Amendment-loving hell raisers. Operates with a front like moonshine or distillery.

2) Street-style cartel. I think a street gang that answers to a cartel could be interesting. RP wise a cartel would play out much like a mafia. But a cartel offshoot would be more about territory and survival than living large and wearing suits. Yellow and burgundy Mananas all over.

PurpleWeed
  • PurpleWeed

Strong silent type.

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 12:06 AM Edited by PurpleWeed, 24 March 2014 - 02:11 AM.

Rednecks or Mexicans.. Now that's a tough choice. I have no problem with sticking to the business style we had before but it doesn't matter to me.

Doc, let's talk HQ? That place I showed you is great for so many reasons. Not only is it easily defend-able, but you can access it from air land or sea and its barely out of the city. I didn't think you would pick it as a base because of how it is kind of a shabby and rundown, but either way it would be nice to run some drills there. There are also a dozen other houses on the same block that we could check out. Our last base was never really used, but now with Deathmatch Creator, HQ's can be more practical. Get back to me! I'll be hanging out at my favorite spot as always.

Also, excuse my absence on the forums I totally forgot until today.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:44 AM

Rednecks or Mexicans.. Now that's a tough choice. I have no problem with sticking to the business style we had before but it doesn't matter to me.
Doc, let's talk HQ? That place I showed you is great for so many reasons. Not only is it easily defend-able, but you can access it from air land or sea and its barely out of the city. I didn't think you would pick it as a base because of how it is kind of a shabby and rundown, but either way it would be nice to run some drills there. There are also a dozen other houses on the same block that we could check out. Our last base was never really used, but now with Deathmatch Creator, HQ's can be more practical. Get back to me! I'll be hanging out at my favorite spot as always.

Also, excuse my absence on the forums I totally forgot until today.

I like it. I found a spot right on top of a VERY isolated gang attack north of the Alamo sea. Let me show ya.

takethesword
  • takethesword

DJ Ango

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:57 AM

Haven't been on for the past couple days, been busy with some fam sh*t after the weekend. Be back over the next couple days.

takethesword
  • takethesword

DJ Ango

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:03 PM

Whats the plan on the theme? any progress?

Plague Joker
  • Plague Joker

Recruiter & Ambassador

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:21 AM Edited by Plague Joker, 27 March 2014 - 12:22 AM.

I love the Sigs you got join on here. best of luck!

ItsOnlyAce
  • ItsOnlyAce

مقاتل

• Members

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:35 PM

Thanks pal  :^:

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:07 PM

I know it's very short notice but with the following be able to come in for a meeting today and just a couple of hours?

Devin
Casey
Ace
Jack
Frank

Casey it would REALLY help if you went to Target or GameStop and just got a mic because the meeting requires some real time input. We need to restructure the family and put some ranks up.

PurpleWeed
  • PurpleWeed

Strong silent type.

• Members

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:10 PM Edited by PurpleWeed, 29 March 2014 - 09:17 PM.

I can be on but I don't know about the mic situation. My gf is working a lot lately and has the car and the stupid post office refuses to do anything for me I HAVE to go pick it up but they close at 4pm and she doesn't leave work till 9pm. I will see if one of my friends can drive me down there today before they close still not sure.

I know Devin won't be on until Wednesday (skii trip) but we brought over his guy Danny from Habbo if you haven't met him yet I can fix that.

And for Frank.. Idk, saw him online yesterday but until I get my godamn mic its impossible to keep tabs on anyone. Last time I ever buy a mic online.

I have 3 friends ready to join but I don't think they'll be much into the forums. The other 3 are still pending because of school and work. 

During the meeting I can hop on Habbo if that makes things easier. Or, add me on FB and I'll make a 3 way conversation with Devin.

PS I had to order the mic online this one time because I need a new controller too. Mine is ancient. I've had it ever since xbox 360's where first released like 5 or 6 years ago. It's old as sh*t and everytime I buy a cheap mic it barely works and makes all kinds of sh*t noises.

ItsOnlyAce
  • ItsOnlyAce

مقاتل

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:10 AM

Yeah, sorry I couldnt make it on today. Had a big Mexican wedding to go to, so of course it took 8 hours and when we left it wasnt even finished. 

Someone fill me in on what happened tomorrow im off for the night.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2014 - 09:01 AM

There was no meeting but Id be happy to do it tomorrow.

Danny has been very lukewarm towards me so are you sure he's in?

PurpleWeed
  • PurpleWeed

Strong silent type.

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:49 PM Edited by PurpleWeed, 30 March 2014 - 08:14 PM.

No he hasn't made the final leap but I know he'll come around. He did the same thing on habbo. Get him to come on some missions or a meeting with us. He needs the run down and to meet more members. He's played plenty with Devin and I. Trust me he's in but we need to make it official, we told him we haven't decided on the theme yet so he's on the fence.

EDIT:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://youtu.be/59Dn...<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:03 PM

I can attend a meeting today just tell me the time

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users