Photo

The Faustino Syndicate

11,255 replies to this topic
X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:00 AM

Yea there was something behind it. I don't know, who cares long as the topic is back.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:07 PM

Does anyone know if White Devin has been on recently? Or Casey. 

ItsOnlyAce
  • ItsOnlyAce

مقاتل

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:48 PM

Yeah I saw Casey on minecraft yesterday, but I dont have white devin on my friends list so I dont really see him around. Only time I did was when he was with Casey.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:58 PM Edited by Docfaustino, 27 January 2014 - 08:27 PM.

I know that Black Devin is getting LIVE next week. And I want Jack back too. 

I updated the Social Club. Kicked out all the new gen kids who didn't really fit in and now it's just all us guys who are still around, semi active. 

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:25 AM Edited by X3MAC, 29 January 2014 - 02:26 AM.

Q this was on SASD forums lol

PurpleWeed
  • PurpleWeed

Strong silent type.

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:15 AM

Doc, White Devin is doing his usual winter job so he will be absent for at least another month maybe two. Gta5 was so dead the last few weeks and no one in the Syndicate was responding to me so I sold my gta 5 to get a new game. I might be getting it back in a week or two but last time I tried to get on it told me to restart the prologue and that my character had been deleted. Not sure why or if that is still the situation. So count me and Devin out for the time being. Sorry guys.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:19 AM

I'm sorry Casey. The game just died out for a couple weeks. I got samp tonight if you want to try that?

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:10 PM

Yea I am going to sell my copy, Ace and I are looking to get FIFA 14 so I think I am going to trade it in for that.

PurpleWeed
  • PurpleWeed

Strong silent type.

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:01 PM

I plan on getting gta 5 again soon but it was just a big let down to see things diminish like that. But to be honest with all of you I played with Devin 99% of the time because even when the Syndicate was at its climax on gta 5 it was being ran by Mac and Austin. I would have loved to play more with Doc and Ace I feel like everyone got bored with the game before we even got into it. Why couldn't gta 5 have been more like 4? I remember when Doc added me on xbl and told me to go buy gta 4 I had never even played it online or knew that you could but I loved it and became a huge gta fan and counted down the days till 5. Gta 5 could have been a different experience. Things could have/ could still be better. Too many complaints about the game when the game is what YOU make it. Just really wanted to get off my chest I was let down and finally, you know how I feel about SAMP. No way. No way ever.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:28 PM

Yea I am going to sell my copy, Ace and I are looking to get FIFA 14 so I think I am going to trade it in for that.

Absolutely not, man. Long term you're going to want it back. Just come up with the money for Fifa and keep both. I'm getting a new copy, that's for sure.

Casey you have every right to feel that way. I never did give it a chance ever since the engine itself was a letdown to me. We really ran in to problems when my game wouldn't load anymore. We did get very bored with it and I'm sorry. You can't change the game, what you can change is your attitude towards it and I have a much more positive attitude now. We have a number of potential allies and I don't think we'd make the same bad moves that lead to boredom if we did it again. You're right they could have been better and that's my fault for not really seeing its potential. The potential is there but the circumstances weren't right. I'm ready to do it again should you ever feel the need and apologies all around.

PurpleWeed
  • PurpleWeed

Strong silent type.

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:35 AM

You're the best Doc. I'll try and get a new copy on the 3rd and see what Devin's situation is. The boredom reminds me a lot of habbo when people started going inactive because they weren't kept busy. Before I sold my game I made some really cool deathmatches that would be really fun.

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:16 AM

Nope, GTA 5 was the most disappointing game I have ever played.  

PurpleWeed
  • PurpleWeed

Strong silent type.

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:21 AM

Samp was the most disappointing game I ever played I had plenty of fun and good times on 5 but it was mostly by myself.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:25 AM

Mac give me something to do on NG f*cker. Name is Carlton_Royal.

Casey that would be great! Major Thomas has contacted me about joining back if need be and we have a solid alliance at the ready (think steady, not going to fall apart Corporation style).

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:54 AM

I know you guys probably don't want me posting here but I'm Artful so I'm going to post here. I agree with Crome and Casey. Sure, the money can make things a bit more complicated but it still isn't too hard to get. You all played IV for years but that game had even less to do than V, I mean V has Cargobobs, bulldozers and a countryside. There is so much more you can do with V but you need to come up with it yourselves, you can't rely on the game to make fun for you.

@Mac: I got on NGRP the other day and I found out that Fort Carson and LV had become SA territory. WTF? Damn your government.
  • Toke and PurpleWeed like this

Eli Tha Pro
  • Eli Tha Pro

I'm That One Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:35 AM

Username: DJ Golden XX
XBL Gamertag : Heist Inc
Social Club ID?: HeistInc
Time Zone: EST
Platform[s]: Xbox 360
How Often Do You Visit GTAF?: A couple times a week
Any Previous Gang History?: I've been in multiple gangs but I haven't been active for about 4-5 months
Who referred you?: No one
How Can You Contribute To The Syndicate?: I have an experience in mafia-related topics and I can be very mature when it comes to things. Also I don't really talk so I won't be an interruption during important things.

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:52 AM Edited by X3MAC, 02 February 2014 - 02:55 AM.

Recruitment is closed. Sorry.

Crome, I can't really help you. You are looking to do criminal stuff, I am in SASD I can't do all that stuff anymore. I not in the life :D

Eli Tha Pro
  • Eli Tha Pro

I'm That One Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:16 AM

Great...

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:29 PM

Recruitment is not closed but there are some things you need to know.

1. We are not at our peak right now by any means. But it is more satisfying to start in a small gang and grow than start in a large gang and plateau then burn away.

2. A San Andreas Multiplayer account would be useful since we spend some time on there.

3. We like to be serious but also f*ck around with each other. When it comes to business be serious. If you can't take a joke either though, that's another story.

If you're still interested add me (Doc Faustino) on xbox live.

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:53 AM

What's up fellas? Been a while! Sorry I went completely off the radar, my mic broke, then my Xbox f*cked up and I haven't been bothered to fix it. You guys play samp? No way, same here haha. Anyway, I'd be more than glad to return, just need to sort out my mic problem.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:15 AM Edited by Docfaustino, 03 February 2014 - 06:56 AM.

Hi Stormingz. It's always good to hear from you man. Yeah, everyone got bored for a while. There's no need to apologize. If you play NGRP PM me your info and I'll contact you. If not, make an account if you like. I'll definitely see you on Xbox though because I've been getting on every day.

I finally got in to an RP situation on Samp and went fishing/drinking with a guy named Walter_Martinelli. He's exi-FBI and expressed interest in joining whatever we have going on there.

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:23 PM

NGRP? Naa I play LSRP, yeah sure thing doc, just need to sort out my mic situation.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:59 PM

I like what they've done with the forum.

ItsOnlyAce
  • ItsOnlyAce

مقاتل

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:53 PM

Yeah I can't say I dont like the layout. Its starting to develop nicely and i cant say I'm disappointed. Altough, I do miss the simplicity of the old layout. 

Anyways, I got my samp to "work." Pretty much it only works after one use. Then I have to re install it. Pretty unreliable if I'm joining SAAS or a gang so I dont wana apply for anything or commit to myself just yet. If anyone has a solution I'd be glad for some help. :^:

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:55 AM

So what are you fellas playing on samp?

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:16 AM Edited by Docfaustino, 04 February 2014 - 03:22 AM.

Ace I really don't want you to join up with a faction right now even if you could because I'm committed to just getting us (the Syndicate) RPing together, irrespective of any faction loyalties. If we could get you, me, Stormingz, Frank, and CJ all involved that's enough to just start some form of a small gang and then take it from there. I want us all to stick together this time. That's one reason forum gangs (who turn to SAMP) fall apart - rank in a SAMP gang or SAMP faction comes before their membership in their non-SAMP gang. And at that point members aren't actively even playing together. To me, the possibility of building a group that stays together and will help each other build skill and wealth is promising enough to stick with it, even if it's a little trouble at first. And I am very committed to doing so. Just some drink for thought.

Stormingz, the server address is samp.ng-gaming.net:7777 I think. I'm not the best with technical stuff, if you need an IP with actual numbers, I don't know but that's the address my client is giving me.

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:48 PM

Like I said before I am sticking with factions I always have. 

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:32 PM

Other than the odd off-duty favor, we will stay out of your hair.

ItsOnlyAce
  • ItsOnlyAce

مقاتل

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:43 PM

Ace I really don't want you to join up with a faction right now even if you could because I'm committed to just getting us (the Syndicate) RPing together, irrespective of any faction loyalties. If we could get you, me, Stormingz, Frank, and CJ all involved that's enough to just start some form of a small gang and then take it from there. I want us all to stick together this time. That's one reason forum gangs (who turn to SAMP) fall apart - rank in a SAMP gang or SAMP faction comes before their membership in their non-SAMP gang. And at that point members aren't actively even playing together. To me, the possibility of building a group that stays together and will help each other build skill and wealth is promising enough to stick with it, even if it's a little trouble at first. And I am very committed to doing so. Just some drink for thought.

Stormingz, the server address is samp.ng-gaming.net:7777 I think. I'm not the best with technical stuff, if you need an IP with actual numbers, I don't know but that's the address my client is giving me.

Yeah I feel what you're saying man. I'm all for the staying together, that's why i said in my last post "or a gang." I just need go a head and focus on fixing my sh*t so that I can be a reliable asset to anything we do.

PurpleWeed
  • PurpleWeed

Strong silent type.

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:46 AM

@Ace, I tried to send you a reply on xbox but I have too much to say on the topic. I'm interested as long as Flakey Frank stays on his best behavior.

I'll be on tonight I hope to see you on I would like to talk with you before I talk with Frank.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users