• Mars

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

I'm still broke as f*ck.  :cry:

PurpleWeed
  • PurpleWeed

Strong silent type.

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

Def invited me to a mission where I made 100k in like 30 - 45 mins but I blew it on cars and drugs

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:01 PM Edited by Pedochu, 03 October 2013 - 06:11 PM.

Hey who is HolySub? I just invited him to my apartment and once I left with storm he attacked both of us. 

Def, like I said there are some pissants out there who have nothing better to do than attack us (gaining nothing in the process). Clans like Erebus International and NCR think they're proving something. I noticed Holysub joined last night, whom I've never met before and deduced that he was a some kind of spy. 5 other randoms signed up and I deleted them all, the social club is invite only now. 

This goes for everyone, if you get invites from anyone you don't know, DO NOT join the game. If you are hanging out with someone you don't know, make sure you have enough backup with you to not get shot. There are some clans out there that are still stuck in the past and want to shoot at you while yelling 'assassination nigga!'. Perhaps some of them think they're in some sort of ultra-secretive, high-priority 'war' with the Syndicate. Pay them no mind but don't give them the satisfaction of getting shot at either. Simply keep to your own business, stay with your crew, and keep on gaining money, houses, and respect. Because that's all it's really about. 

Anyone Def he was clearly some kind of assassin. Don't pay any mind and gun him down. Try not to get in to that situation again. If you do, I'm sure you and Storm can handle it. 

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:16 PM

@Pedochu: I hear what you're saying, I thought he was new because he had the Faus clan tag. Guess not.

Anyway, is anyone online?

Empty World
  • Empty World

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:38 PM Edited by Pr00f, 03 October 2013 - 10:05 PM.

What the f*** just happened? I have a different character now and can't go to anything except missions and ammunation.

Created a new character, starting at level 1 and have to do this sh*tty tutorial again... Really R*? Really? Do I have to go through the same thing everyday?

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:46 PM

@Pr00f, that sucks man, unlucky.

Today I bought an apartment for 110k, looks more like a crack den..

Michael De Santa
  • Michael De Santa

"The Boss"

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:40 AM Edited by Michael De Santa, 04 October 2013 - 03:41 AM.

Hey Doc,

How are you?

Sorry I haven't been online, my grandad past away, I'll try my best to come online. But I might come online properly after a couple of days. When I get online I have $10,000 for you, from me which is towards the apartment. When I come online, when we in a game, I shall give you it and then you can save it or put it into the bank.

Hope you guys are ok?

See you all later, thanks for understanding and talk to you guys all soon.

------------

LaLa

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:58 AM

Falcone, first off, liking the signature! A real man knows how to rock a suit! I'm doing fine. Haven't been on tonight, been handling business from the forums. Very sorry about your grandad. Take all the time you need. Family comes first and I hope you're doing ok.

I appreciate the down payment towards the apartment, although I'm still suffering from the tutorial bug~ really hoping I get through it, haha. Also, I sat down and did some thinking earlier. I'll be sending you, Eddy, and Proof some information. Due to current security annoyances I'm not discussing it on this open page. Hope you understand! We're doing well and I'll hit you up when you're back. No worries and take it easy.

Michael De Santa
  • Michael De Santa

"The Boss"

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:47 AM Edited by Michael De Santa, 04 October 2013 - 04:50 AM.

Falcone, first off, liking the signature! A real man knows how to rock a suit! I'm doing fine. Haven't been on tonight, been handling business from the forums. Very sorry about your grandad. Take all the time you need. Family comes first and I hope you're doing ok.

I appreciate the down payment towards the apartment, although I'm still suffering from the tutorial bug~ really hoping I get through it, haha. Also, I sat down and did some thinking earlier. I'll be sending you, Eddy, and Proof some information. Due to current security annoyances I'm not discussing it on this open page. Hope you understand! We're doing well and I'll hit you up when you're back. No worries and take it easy.

Thank you for your condolences, appreciate it Doc, Yeah, I should be back online soon and then I'll start helping you guys as a crew and getting to know everybody. You welcome for the down payment, that's the first thing I did.

So I don't need to stress about it or you don't need to chase me saying, ezio, when you gonna give me the money.

I got the message, thank you and I have replied back to it. another thing I forgot to add is, I'll try to bring a few old members from my clan and I'll persuade them to post an application and we shall go from there.  

Thank you, by the way for the compliment on my suit, I love wearing suits, like whenever I get the chance to be formal, I shall take it and just, you know what instead of explaining I shall show you.

https://scontent-a-l...831367181_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphoto...304495487_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphoto...454841669_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphoto...304804937_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-l...312611356_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-l...020654198_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphoto...523581620_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphoto..._66515343_n.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/e8RF8Xx.jpg

Anyway, take care and talk to you all soon.

Side note - When I get a chance, I shall fix the coding on the front page, as I know 

how to use these kind of codings.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:13 AM

I will need that fixing! Thank you :)

The Faustino Syndicate
  • The Faustino Syndicate

Lap of Luxury

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:36 AM

It saddens me to say this, but Key Driz as some of you know him was not all he seemed to be. I've removed him from the roster before he causes any harm. Sorry Driz, but we have a rulebook for a reason.

DrizStatus
  • DrizStatus

Denial Defines The Fall

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:41 AM

I was going to leave either way but you already know that.

However most of you are chill hope to see you guys around.

ItsOnlyAce
  • ItsOnlyAce

مقاتل

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:48 AM

Why the hell did you go through with trying to keep the act up? 

Then you make a story up about me and Toke? Nice..

Kind of a poor way to display yourself but whatever suits yourself.

DrizStatus
  • DrizStatus

Denial Defines The Fall

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:11 PM Edited by DrizStatus, 04 October 2013 - 12:41 PM.

Why the hell did you go through with trying to keep the act up? 

Then you make a story up about me and Toke? Nice..

Kind of a poor way to display yourself but whatever suits yourself.

Im just telling you what Toke told me was going on and that I saw in the moment

Either way its cool me and Toke are starting up are own sh*t with him as Don and me as Underboss

You guys are blind to the obvious

Ace you are always trying to fix your f*cking mic most of the time you have it out so you don't even talk (even when you do have it in)

Doc you can't even heavily get into the game and order your men plus your mom is so strict on you that you go away every 5 minutes

And then all of you take your f*ckin inch given to you and run with it and abuse the f*ck out of it (Besides Def Robot and Stormingz)

Its a f*ckin crew that is corrupt within itself 

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:38 PM

Wait what the f*cks happened?

DEFR0B0T
  • DEFR0B0T

I'm back bitches

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:51 PM

Why does all the drama happen when I am never there? 

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

Why does all the drama happen when I am never there?

It's because our time zone is different to everyone else. Bit annoying, but oh well.

EDDYHarris
  • EDDYHarris

한국어조선말

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:15 PM Edited by EDDYHarris, 04 October 2013 - 01:28 PM.

@Micheal De Santa- I am sorry for your loss bro I will prey for him. I hope you are all right and if you need to talk i'm always here.

@Pedochu- Also what is the down payment for me and what crew am I placed in again?

P.S I got 39k with a good car with no apartment I need a good cheap apartment with a good interior if anyone knows one.

DJ Arrt
  • DJ Arrt

Dreamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:08 PM

P.S I got 39k with a good car with no apartment I need a good cheap apartment with a good interior if anyone knows one.

Haha Cheap/Good XD That sir is redundant.

There's a house for 80k thats sh*tty, but also sort of cool, and there's a house for about 125k that's pretty nice, but pricey...

There's only 3 interiors for apartments based on garage size apparently. 

Empty World
  • Empty World

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:13 PM

@Ezio I'm so sorry about your grandpa, hit me up in GTA. We need to play together.

Mr Anonymous
  • Mr Anonymous

Rastafari See The Light.

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:16 PM

i am resigning along with Driz, These two months were fun, Best of luck.

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:45 PM

I'm so confused as to what has happened..

EDDYHarris
  • EDDYHarris

한국어조선말

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:58 PM

Haha Cheap/Good XD That sir is redundant.

There's a house for 80k thats sh*tty, but also sort of cool, and there's a house for about 125k that's pretty nice, but pricey...

There's only 3 interiors for apartments based on garage size apparently. 

Well then I will take the 125k house so I mine as well start doing 9000$ jobs when I get at home.

PurpleWeed
  • PurpleWeed

Strong silent type.

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

I got the 130k apartment I like it a lot it's clean and not trashed and there is lingerie and panties on the floor lol

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:48 PM Edited by Pedochu, 04 October 2013 - 07:06 PM.

I'm so confused as to what has happened..

We kicked out a member because he was lying to us about a bunch of stuff and he brought a friend with him. It's no big deal. As I've been telling everyone lately I thought we had too many people so this is good. We get more time together too, now, as most my time lately has been spent worrying about Driz.

I can't wait to get on and see you and Def man. I've got all weekend and here's hoping my connection works. Down for some desert TDMS? 

More importantly. I would like to have a meeting tonight (IF I AM ABLE TO CONNECT) and if not I will schedule it for TOMORROW. Time is variable and I will switch it up due to timezone differences. Post which time will work for you followed by the timezone. I am in Central Timezone. 

Loren Thomas
  • Loren Thomas

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:28 PM

Hey Doc
This is major thomas. If there is a meeting tonight or tomarrow I may not be able to attend. I have a homecoming football game tonight. I am actually in pregame now and tomarrow I have the homecoming dance. Just thought I'd let u know.

Simo54321
  • Simo54321

'><'IRONS'><'

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

Online is frustrating me. I've been playing solo and i got glitched back levels so i'm only level 5.

Empty World
  • Empty World

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:39 PM

Says; "Rockstar Cloud Servers are unavailable right now" again.

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:57 PM

I would come online but I'm so tired, I can barely keep my eyes open. I've been running back and forth all day, plus college, I got no energy left. Sorry lads, I'll definitely be on tomorrow.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:03 PM

Don't apologize haha. Get some rest.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users