11,101 replies to this topic
DrizStatus
  • DrizStatus

Denial Defines The Fall

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:36 AM

@Jack

I will be giving my profits among the Syndicate and my Friends as long as I get to run my own show and not have a sh*t ton of people involved throughout the process however I will need help from a assistant with the tow truck so he will be getting the second to largest cut of everything as thats only fair.

But ya you will be seeing a piece of the moeny and so will Doc,Ace and Mac

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:41 AM

All the money that is made gets broken up within the crew itself. But a % of the money that is made is sent up to Doc, Ace and I. Then it would be used for any new upgrades with the crew as a whole. 

Michael De Santa
  • Michael De Santa

"The Boss"

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:11 PM Edited by Michael De Santa, 28 September 2013 - 12:11 PM.

All the money that is made gets broken up within the crew itself. But a % of the money that is made is sent up to Doc, Ace and I. Then it would be used for any new upgrades with the crew as a whole. 

You welcome(you know for the idea), haha.

ItsOnlyAce
  • ItsOnlyAce

مقاتل

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:26 PM

I don't really think you came up with the idea.

It's been in place since Doc and I received the information that of money being transferable in this game.

Here's the matter of the fact. Being in the crew will require you to "kick-up" a certain amount of your earnings by the end of a set time period. This let's us know that our members are working hard, and money isn't an issue. The hierarchy of the group would keep close tags on the money that is kicked up and it would be used to give loans, pay any dues, or for emergencies within the Syndicate. 

So, anyone has a problem with the set amount that is due, maybe because of your activity level or whatever the case may be, talk to Doc or myself about it and we can see if we can arrange something else for you. But if you have a problem to where you don't agree with the bar that was set to reach for you individually then, again come to Doc or myself, and we can discuss whatever is going on.

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:31 PM Edited by X3MAC, 28 September 2013 - 02:32 PM.

You welcome(you know for the idea), haha.

This "idea" you think you started has been in place with the mob since the 20's....

Or come to me if you guys have any problems......

Q get on.

DEFR0B0T
  • DEFR0B0T

I'm back bitches

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:44 PM

Damn it my power brick shows a red light which means its broken I just ordered a new one, hopefully it gets here monday or tuesday. 

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:24 PM

So what's going to happen on Tuesday? I got college and have some sh*t to do during the day so I'll probably be on around 8/9.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

Jack of all trades master of none

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:13 PM Edited by Xl anthrax lX, 28 September 2013 - 04:21 PM.

The kick ups are very important to the Syndicate. I will have a quota for each crew member including myself based on the percentage or ammount of money doc asks. This is because I want to set my crew up for success. Failure is not something I ever want to see out of them or myself. With a quota system I can be assured that Doc, Ace, and Mac get a good ammount of money, as will my crew and myself. A side note: In my opinion a percentage is a better way to go with than an amount. Reason one is because thats what most organized crime groups would do, and reason two is because a percentage is probably going to work out better for everyone in the long run. Say Doc asks 10% of whatever my crew brings in. Now lets say I average 1,000,000 dollars a week, which im pretty sure I can do once hiests get here, Doc would get 10% which is 100,000 dollars. That is plenty of money just from one crew to split between himself and two other people every week, combined with the other crews kick ups, and his own exploits.

PurpleWeed
  • PurpleWeed

Strong silent type.

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:24 PM

Wise words.

Haha I tried to post to let you guys know I got a mic but it didn't work from my phone so well.

Wow hearing the phrase "kick ups" really raised my brow I am glad to see that process move over here.

But yeah I got a mic now.

TheBlackPeterParker.
  • TheBlackPeterParker.

616 Hero.

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:03 PM

I think I sorta wanna be more of a "lone-wolf" this time round. You know, assassinations, scouting, info getting, earning what I can for the crew, sh*t like that. I'm down for pulling of heist and other missions we have to do.

Empty World
  • Empty World

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:34 PM Edited by Pr00f, 29 September 2013 - 11:08 AM.

Username:  Pr00f

XBL Gamertag:  BlasterPL

Social Club ID:  BlasterPL

Time Zone:  GMT

Platforms:  Xbox 360, PC

How Often Do You Visit GTAF?:  Everyday

Previous Gang History: Lost Kings of Los Santos, De Santa Crime Syndicate, National Federation of Russia

Who referred you?:  Noone :(

How Can You Contribute To The Syndicate?:  I have spent a lot of time playing GTA V lately, but I'm gonna have to put work on my shooting skills, since it's quite difficult for me to aim a gun with analog stick. However I'm a very good driver, since I play a lot of racing games.

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:59 PM

Q the second I got on, it said you got off one minute ago... COME BACK

DrizStatus
  • DrizStatus

Denial Defines The Fall

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:02 PM

Username  Pr00f

XBL Gamertag  BlasterPL

Social Club ID?  BlasterPL

Age  17

Time Zone  GMT

Platform[s]  Xbox 360, PC

How Often Do You Visit GTAF?  Everyday

Any Previous Gang History? Lost Kings of Los Santos, De Santa Crime Syndicate, National Federation of Russia

Who referred you?  Noone :(

How Can You Contribute To The Syndicate?  I'm good at driving and flying any vehicles, I have a lot of interesting ideas and thoughts.

How good are you at Flying a Boat?

Empty World
  • Empty World

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:42 PM Edited by Pr00f, 28 September 2013 - 11:49 PM.

Username  Pr00f

XBL Gamertag  BlasterPL

Age  17

Time Zone  GMT

Any Previous Gang History? Lost Kings of Los Santos, De Santa Crime Syndicate, National Federation of Russia

How Can You Contribute To The Syndicate?  I'm good at driving and flying any vehicles, I have a lot of interesting ideas and thoughts.

Very good :DDDDD Why?

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:37 PM

4CIkT.jpg

Good location yea?

• PurpleWeed likes this

Simo54321
  • Simo54321

'><'IRONS'><'

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:57 PM

I'm seeing all these cool locations and nobody's saying where they are it makes me sad. 

Also the kick ups sound good, when are we going to give the money to Crome is it weekly or monthly?

DrizStatus
  • DrizStatus

Denial Defines The Fall

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:06 AM

I'm seeing all these cool locations and nobody's saying where they are it makes me sad. 

Also the kick ups sound good, when are we going to give the money to Crome is it weekly or monthly?

The one Doc says we will be using for HQ is the Big Facility that you go to when FIB,Merryweather,and you and Dave have to escape and trevor shows up with a sniper around Vinewood Hills

DrizStatus
  • DrizStatus

Denial Defines The Fall

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:08 AM

Username  Pr00f

XBL Gamertag  BlasterPL

Age  17

Time Zone  GMT

Very good :DDDDD Why?

I have a good feeling that if you can do what you say you can.....Well if you can do that.....Its Obvious who you are........

Spoiler

Empty World
  • Empty World

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

Haha, okay. Sorry about that mistake, I'm gonna change it right now.

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:48 AM

It's good to see you again, haha.

Empty World
  • Empty World

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:35 PM

Hi Stormingz, I haven't seen you in ages. I remember that I left LKLS right after you did. I wasn't the type of 'gangsta homie' and stuff so that crew wasn't for me. I mean people were nice and all, but I just didn't belong there.

DEFR0B0T
  • DEFR0B0T

I'm back bitches

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:32 PM Edited by DEFR0B0T, 29 September 2013 - 03:32 PM.

Doing the 15 knife flight challenges is annoying I keep clipping off of buildings and blowing up. 

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:44 PM Edited by Pedochu, 29 September 2013 - 03:47 PM.

Alright guys. Listen up.

-Our primary HQ will be the Kors Center in Richman. Our secondary HQ is the Jetty hotel in Pacific Bluffs (south of Richman). Mac can show you where it is. Turf is Del Perro, Pacific Bluffs, and Richman, with possible spots in Paleto Bay.

-Micro transactions will be used sparingly only if needed due to economic problems.

-Michael De Santa, pr00f, and 7 N TH O NY, you are all accepted in to the gang. Michael, we will need to chat later. Proof too.

-Kickups will work like so. Soldiers will give up 10% of their earnings a week to their crew leader who will give half to the bosses. If for some reason you want to go above and beyond and give more, it goes in to the gang fund to strengthen our criminal empire.

-Cars are still the Granger, Washington, Tornado, Baller, Mesa, and Feltzer.
  • PurpleWeed likes this

DEFR0B0T
  • DEFR0B0T

I'm back bitches

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:47 PM

Also I've heard that you can put crew emblems on vehicles. 

Empty World
  • Empty World

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:08 PM

Alright guys. Listen up.

-Our primary HQ will be the Kors Center in Richman. Our secondary HQ is the Jetty hotel in Pacific Bluffs (south of Richman). Mac can show you where it is. Turf is Del Perro, Pacific Bluffs, and Richman, with possible spots in Paleto Bay.

-Micro transactions will be used sparingly only if needed due to economic problems.

-Michael De Santa, pr00f, and 7 N TH O NY, you are all accepted in to the gang. Michael, we will need to chat later. Proof too.

-Kickups will work like so. Soldiers will give up 10% of their earnings a week to their crew leader who will give half to the bosses. If for some reason you want to go above and beyond and give more, it goes in to the gang fund to strengthen our criminal empire.

-Cars are still the Granger, Washington, Tornado, Baller, Mesa, and Feltzer.

Cool, I've just joined the crew on Social Club. Anyone can add me on Xbox Live, under the gamertag; BlasterPL . Also, do I have to change my signature?

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:25 PM

Sig is optional. I don't think I even have one :p

Def if we had crew emblems I would rather our emblem be a bit more subtle so we're not like a street gang screaming for attention.

PurpleWeed
  • PurpleWeed

Strong silent type.

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:03 PM

Parachuted into the army base and stole a fighter jet!  :evilgrin:

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:11 PM

Hi Stormingz, I haven't seen you in ages. I remember that I left LKLS right after you did. I wasn't the type of 'gangsta homie' and stuff so that crew wasn't for me. I mean people were nice and all, but I just didn't belong there.

Yeah I felt exactly the same. Anyway good to be rolling with you again.

Empty World
  • Empty World

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:33 PM

Sig is optional. I don't think I even have one :p

Def if we had crew emblems I would rather our emblem be a bit more subtle so we're not like a street gang screaming for attention.

You do, it's just below your post  :lol:

Yeah I felt exactly the same. Anyway good to be rolling with you again.

You too man.

PurpleWeed
  • PurpleWeed

Strong silent type.

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:20 PM Edited by PurpleWeed, 29 September 2013 - 10:23 PM.

Alright guys. Listen up.

I did notice the fire station in Paleto Bay is incredible for defending.

I'm thinking of changing my gamertag to Asta Vercetti or Purpleweed

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users