Photo

The Faustino Syndicate

11,082 replies to this topic
Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:16 PM Edited by Pedochu, 29 June 2013 - 07:27 PM.

I think my point was lost in all this confusion. The EIC has always been an ideological gang. Ideologically, we've split apart in to two camps: Those who believe recruiting off IV will help, and those that believe it won't. The harsh demotion I hoped would serve as a wake up call as to the importance of getting ready for V to those who seem to disagree. My intent is not to alienate friends. Mac, I'm only doing this because I want you to be my friend and stop being distant. Like I said, we've rehashed this to death so the last thing I want is to debate it again. Mac, I'm only trying to wake you up because its heartbreaking for me to see the crew fractured through our differences.

Either way if the overwhelming majority thinks Corelli isn't ready I'll host a vote. Like I said, Ace and I's only intention was to do something drastic to make you care about the work we wish to do because its killing me seeing the gang disagree with itself ever since I believe, last January. I want us to be on the same page again. That is my intent.

I'll tell you what, if you want to give this guy a high ranking spot, he can have mine. We don't get listened to anyway. Might as well just be another cow to the herd.

I want to address this. I listen to you Lefty. I listen to you Mac. I cherish both of you, but 'shut down all operations' isn't much advice, is it? You have to understand I fear that when V rolls around it won't be 'EIC', it will be 'EI-who?'.

By the way, I've spoken with Mac already. He brings up a god point about how many people are just yes-men jellyfish who agree to everything. Discuss.

Mr.Mordecai
  • Mr.Mordecai

To be, or not to be. That is the question.

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:44 PM

If music be the food of love, play on. sly.gif

While I don't think it was that fair to demote Mac, he has been somewhat distant, and the fact is, GTA V is coming in 2.5 months, and we really should be stepping our game up so we can get a couple good guys on our team, and practicing a little bit. The modding problem is mostly on TBOGT. If we want to be successful in V, we have to start getting serious.

But hey, that's just my $0.02.

Venomz-Forelli
  • Venomz-Forelli

The Sonetti Family

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:03 PM

SAMP isn't going to help you get players well... good players you need to be on IV really to get good members if I'm right isn't SAMP mostly roleplaying that's not really going to help get your name out unless you want members who drive round in police cars and try to pull people over and then get shot out. smile.gif

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:08 PM

But the only people left on IV are modders, turbos and clan hoppers.

Venomz-Forelli
  • Venomz-Forelli

The Sonetti Family

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:19 PM

Nah turbos ain't a problem there many ways to get past them, mods can be evaded by party modes and sh*t or leaving and starting your own game up to kick them or even go on TLAD DLC where there is no modders many ways to avoid them. Turbos you can corner glitch them or even go somewhere with lots of cars n sh*t where if they have a high setting theyll lag. Don't complain about turbos be side GTA V most likely to have them all they have to do is update the chip on the Viking and boom you got yourself a Bo to use on GTA V probably anyways. smile.gif

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:32 PM

Check the private forums for ranks and such, guys. And Lefty.

D34THW15H
  • D34THW15H

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:55 AM

I know this isn't my business, but you guys that don't like Corrado should actually talk to the guy. He's a chill dude. I've also got a question regarding Boss Corelli. Why'd you fellas whack him? He got a bit butthurt about it. Another thing, I know this guy named jamo that might like to join EIC sigh.gif

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:06 AM

QUOTE (D34THW15H @ Sunday, Jun 30 2013, 01:55)
I know this isn't my business, but you guys that don't like Corrado should actually talk to the guy. He's a chill dude. I've also got a question regarding Boss Corelli. Why'd you fellas whack him? He got a bit butthurt about it. Another thing, I know this guy named jamo that might like to join EIC sigh.gif

That was just a really mean joke colgate.gif

D34THW15H
  • D34THW15H

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:12 AM

Lol. He flipped shat over it.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:26 AM

I thought it was funny tounge.gif

ItsOnlyAce
  • ItsOnlyAce

مقاتل

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:21 PM

Okay well uhhh dozingoff.gif

I guess I'm going to be home with my nee laptop in a few hours. I feel lime I should have been online yesterday but I couldn't, so sorry about that guys.

Flavius Julius
  • Flavius Julius

Soldier of Fortune.

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:52 PM

Just a little two cents worth here fellas.

I'm xMaxim II, the former Capo-regime under Rambo21k's Corleone Family. Much of what I've read is the salty taste being spat back out at a leader who made a faulty decision without putting much thought behind it. No, it wasn't the right thing to demote anyone under the pretense you seemed to think was correct. What you thought would help actually threw you behind the curve of other IV clans preparing for V.

Now, what you should've done was hold a meeting with a well thought out proposal of what to do for V and one of those suggestions being recruitment on IV like you said.

Much of this would've been avoided through easier routes of critical thinking and common sense. Instead, ignorance and irrational demotions took place in the stead of these things.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:36 PM Edited by Pedochu, 30 June 2013 - 09:00 PM.

Flavius Julius, despite what you may think a compromise has been reached. Despite what you may think you know, you have no understanding of what goes on behind the scenes and what I have accomplished is to bring forth a discussion about what my gang mates desire to be. Again, I will quote my friend LeftyGuns, whom as you wouldn't understand, is still a friend and ally of mine, because he summed up my feelings about nosy forumers better than I could.

If I apologized Artfull it would just be insincere, so I'll spare you the wasted words. While yes, we were making the same point, this is an internal issue. You however are an external entity, therefore your opinion on the matter is not necessary. I'll agree with you on the incompetence of some of our dear members, but I shouldn't even have to remind you about the incompetence of some of yours, mainly speaking, your fearless leadership.

You have no right to speak to any of our guys on an internal subject and I hope I won't have to ask you again. Don't take it personally. Know where I'm coming from because despite the fact that brothers fight, we make up as well and you're no one to understand.

Despite the recent infighting, Lefty, Mac and Ace know I have more love for them then I do for you. By the way, we'll all be giggling over your post later, and you're free to come watch us do so. LeftyGuns made me the man I am today. Mac and Ace made the Mancinis what they were and the EIC as well. Ill admit to the rare bad decision but are you one to understand? I've been running this show when you were hanging with Loaded Rifle.

In case you're too dimwitted to understand, stay the f*ck out of our internal business.
We're all in agreement about that.

Now I'll be on later for the peace meeting, boys.

ItsOnlyAce
  • ItsOnlyAce

مقاتل

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Sunday, Jun 30 2013, 20:36)
Flavius Julius, despite what you may think a compromise has been reached. Despite what you may think you know, you have no understanding of what goes on behind the scenes and what I have accomplished is to bring forth a discussion about what my gang mates desire to be. Again, I will quote my friend LeftyGuns, whom as you wouldn't understand, is still a friend and ally of mine, because he summed up my feelings about nosy forumers better than I could.

If I apologized Artfull it would just be insincere, so I'll spare you the wasted words. While yes, we were making the same point, this is an internal issue. You however are an external entity, therefore your opinion on the matter is not necessary. I'll agree with you on the incompetence of some of our dear members, but I shouldn't even have to remind you about the incompetence of some of yours, mainly speaking, your fearless leadership.

You have no right to speak to any of our guys on an internal subject and I hope I won't have to ask you again. Don't take it personally. Know where I'm coming from because despite the fact that brothers fight, we make up as well and you're no one to understand.

Despite the recent infighting, Lefty, Mac and Ace know I have more love for them then I do for you. By the way, we'll all be giggling over your post later, and you're free to come watch us do so. LeftyGuns made me the man I am today. Mac and Ace made the Mancinis what they were and the EIC as well. Ill admit to the rare bad decision but are you one to understand? I've been running this show when you were hanging with Loaded Rifle.

In case you're too dimwitted to understand, stay the f*ck out of our internal business.

user posted image

Anyways, I just got my laptop so I'll be getting on now. icon14.gif

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:31 PM

Ill be online in 30. Summer reading.

ItsOnlyAce
  • ItsOnlyAce

مقاتل

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:35 PM

I'm on now so hurry up Doc.

Mr.Mordecai
  • Mr.Mordecai

To be, or not to be. That is the question.

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:52 PM

IDK why, but after watching all the fast and furious movies, I really wanna street race. Anyone down in IV? Or SAMP? tounge2.gif

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:00 AM Edited by Pedochu, 01 July 2013 - 01:38 AM.

I'm online.

PurpleWeed
  • PurpleWeed

Strong silent type.

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:37 AM

Hi I'm back tounge.gif

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:35 AM

Lefty come hang out on LIVE tomorrow if you see this.

Sup Casey!

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

I'm Retired: Just not that mad at the game anymore

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:41 AM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Sunday, Jun 30 2013, 15:36)

And Doc lets his balls hang low. I like it.

The Faustino Syndicate
  • The Faustino Syndicate

Lap of Luxury

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:20 AM

Proud to say all our recent troubles have been solved. We're all friends again.

Also remind me to update the hitlist.

Jozeph
  • Jozeph

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:37 PM Edited by WindyCityOutlaw, 01 July 2013 - 03:40 PM.

Anyone on the box? I'm down for some free-roam.

Who likes my sig?

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:40 PM

Windy! Lefty is, I'll be on soon, too.

I just carbombed a dude in Twitchins. f*ck yeah.

D34THW15H
  • D34THW15H

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:19 PM Edited by D34THW15H, 01 July 2013 - 09:06 PM.

ItsOnlyAce
  • ItsOnlyAce

مقاتل

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:20 PM

Today, I found myself flirting with a baby. I blame you Doc.

Simo54321
  • Simo54321

'><'IRONS'><'

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:25 PM

QUOTE (ItsOnlyAce @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 18:20)

you say it like its a bad thing

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

I'm Retired: Just not that mad at the game anymore

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:38 PM

Why'd you retract your application Deathwish?

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

Jack of all trades master of none

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:15 PM

anybody wanna play some red dead?

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE (Simo54321 @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 20:25)
QUOTE (ItsOnlyAce @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 18:20)

you say it like its a bad thing

lol.gif Simo makes the day so akward....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users