Posted 28 June 2013 - 02:39 AM

Lefty I think we are the only ones that remembered around here tounge.gif

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:03 AM

That doesn't mean that it isn't worth mentioning.

I've had it on repeat all day

If you can't appreciate Screw....I can't appreciate you.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:28 AM

Dude, DJ Screw is top 3 producers and I love him for it. There's only two people on his level and that's Pimp C and DJ Premeir.

So I went swimming in my clothes today with two chicas and my boys are f*cking pissed at me. I feel like I'm the only way they know any girls so they should understand if I want to be on my own for once. sh*t sucks.

Lefty, let's meet on LIVE next time you're available.

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:57 AM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 22:28)
Dude, DJ Screw is top 3 producers and I love him for it. There's only two people on his level and that's Pimp C and DJ Premeir.

So I went swimming in my clothes today with two chicas and my boys are f*cking pissed at me. I feel like I'm the only way they know any girls so they should understand if I want to be on my own for once. sh*t sucks.

Lefty, let's meet on LIVE next time you're available.

Tell your friends "Do not despise the racketeer, instead despise his sport"

"I'm still Pimp C bitch....so what the f*ck is up?" -Pimp C

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:38 AM

Lefty! That is my favorite album of all time. Oh, you know just how to a dude feel good.

sex

When can we kick it on LIVE?

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2013 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 00:38)
Lefty! That is my favorite album of all time. Oh, you know just how to a dude feel good.

sex

When can we kick it on LIVE?

Probably later on this evening if you're good with that. Otherwise it'll have to wait until Monday.

Simo54321
  • Simo54321

'><'IRONS'><'

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 03:28)

should have whacked your dick out and gone in naked.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:43 PM

We recruited three new members today. Madcowdawg, YOLOMAN560, and Akikt00l if y'all want to add.

Mr.Mordecai
  • Mr.Mordecai

To be, or not to be. That is the question.

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:22 AM

f*ck. I HAD A CLEAR f*ckING SHOT, YET I GOT RAN OVER BY A f*ckING PEDESTRIAN. suicidal.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 June 2013 - 02:01 AM Edited by Pedochu, 29 June 2013 - 02:03 AM.

I need to vent for a minute to you guys, and please excuse the longest post I've ever seen in this thread before.

Hey guys. I want it to be known that some of the behavior I'm experiencing lately I consider offensive to the gang I work so hard to upkeep. I'm going to throw this out there right now. If you say you're my friend, act like it. If you say you're a friend to the Council, show it. It seems like some of the members and some of our allies have forgotten two things that are again, very important to me. 1) The influence and numbers we once held, and that we will hold again, and 2) What we've given them, be it life experience, favors, information, or backup. If I come asking you for a favor and you either say you work for the Council or say you're a personal friend of mine, act like it. I gave everything I could to each of my allies and to each of our members whenI could. So if I need a favor when the gang is in a rut to rebuild the Council in time for V's impending release and you say you're a friend? Do the f*cking favor. It's not like I can't pay it back once we have a little strength.

Tonight I brought everyone I could together to do a favor for Corrado Corelli, who is one of our own. Of the people I called together to go to war on behalf of Corrado, people I have known for 3 minutes offered to help while people I have known for 3 years shockingly slapped my hand away. I just think it's pathetic when we need something done for one of our own people and Mac blows me off and Duke says he's too good for it. What kind of a man is not willing to fight for his family, or even for his 'friends'? In case any of you haven't noticed, V is on the cusp of our release, and a blaze, indifferent attitude isn't going to help us. Simo is taking things seriously. Ace is taking things seriously. Simo is taking things seriously. Devin was the only one who pulled through for us tonight. Desi Pechango, the old Scaleta Underboss, and Don Satriani who was Psycho Mancini, I know are my true friends. The rest of you need to take a look at yourselves and decide WHY you're here. WHY you call yourselves East Island Council. If the sense of pride is gone, I understand there's nothing I can do about it, but why exactly are you here? As much as I love all of you, I need it to be said that if you want to representing us in V, you have to start taking your work seriously now, because we're laying down the steps to be a healthy and functioning gang. None of you should be 'above' anything. I know I'm not. I carry out most of my own hits nowadays. Ace and I moonlight for other gangs to get our name out again. It's not going to be an easy ride until V, but the ride MUST be done.

Essentially what I'm saying is we should all be aware that V's release is imminent and start taking the gang seriously. To all our allies, don't think I won't be remembering who was there for us and who wasn't.

I love all of you and I'm being strict because I want us to succeed. I enjoy being a casual gang as much as the next guy, but being multi platform, floating between gangs isn't going to fly when V comes around and the whole map could be EIC's playground. It just doesn't. Buckle down and work with me.

The Faustino Syndicate
  • The Faustino Syndicate

Lap of Luxury

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 02:41 AM

Simo54321 promoted to Bodyguard.

Mr.Mordecai promoted to a new position as Director of Enforcement.

Corrado Corelli will be switching out with X3MACX3 to become Director of Foreign Affairs

ItsOnlyAce
  • ItsOnlyAce

مقاتل

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:02 AM

Im still Dre. Still vice Chair. Still stay in the streets with no love for police.

Simo54321
  • Simo54321

'><'IRONS'><'

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:50 AM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Saturday, Jun 29 2013, 02:01)
Simo is taking things seriously. Ace is taking things seriously. Simo is taking things seriously.

I'm taking things so seriously I was said twice. AW YEAH

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 21:01)

Tonight I brought everyone I could together to do a favor for Corrado Corelli, who is one of our own. Of the people I called together to go to war on behalf of Corrado, people I have known for 3 minutes offered to help while people I have known for 3 years shockingly slapped my hand away. I just think it's pathetic when we need something done for one of our own people and Mac blows me off and Duke says he's too good for it. What kind of a man is not willing to fight for his family, or even for his 'friends'?

The people you have known for 3 minutes don't have the experience to know what is good for the group and what isn't. The people who weren't willing to fight for this guy...they do. I don't know this....whoever the f*ck he is. You expect us to fight for someone we don't know? Try again. I completely support those voting "no fight"

You talk about rebuilding a name for V. Up until V comes out, nothing you do on IV will matter. When V drops, it'll be a new day for every one. Scaring people and running IV lobbies has nothing to do with V. Everything changes.

And as I said last night, you're making a mistake moving Mac out with this other f*ckwit.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:59 PM Edited by Pedochu, 29 June 2013 - 02:03 PM.

What the group needs right now is dedication. Both our rep and our recruits will roll over to V. Frankly we've rehashed this argument a thousand times. Picture it this way. If we have 40 members on IV and I ask how many of them are coming to V, you can bet more than 1 or 2 people will say yes. It might be the boost we need for longterm survival.

About Corrado, I want you to speak with him first. He's no Jizz sock dozingoff.gif I want to give you the rundown on ranks for V so you can understand why this matters...I'll talk to you on the box later.

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 02:52 PM

lolz I dont go to the backup and I get demoted lol.gif Ok then.....

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 29 June 2013 - 02:58 PM

I had a jizz sock once. I don't know what happened to it.

I know its not my place to make an input but since I am a boss I might aswell. I think demoting Mac is way to steep, this bevomes even worse when you consider you promoted a newbie to his position. Despite you being inactive fpr months he remained with you, despite him constantly getting shat on with mum jokes he stayed.

Despite my dislike of Lefty, he has a point. IV is dead. There is no point in getting super serious ove it anymore.

If anyone should be demoted it is Crome due to his inactivity. Ace for prez!?

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:14 PM

For once Artfull says something that is logically sound. Although he has no business here, and should probably f*ck off back to whatever berg he sprung up from, his outsider insight into the poor decision should help you to see clearly Doc. We have no motivation or dedication because we have no game. If I wanted to get in a private free mode, I'd hang out with Artfull and those other dipsh*ts in the BCF.

About the Corrado....whatever the f*ck his name is, I don't need to meet him. I don't really want to meet him. If he's the kind of suck ass that I have him pegged to be, he'll be out the door soon enough when he isn't the leader. You want motivation and dedication? I'm about to get motivated to get Mac his spot back and get this bootlicking tryhard gone.

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:32 PM

Wow, my feelings were so hurt there Lefty. Why did you have to go say that? We are both trying to make the same point.

And you calling the people in BCF dipsh*ts, that is the thickest comment I have ever heard. Other than a couple of clever guys you have I reckon the vast majority of them would struggle to tie there shoes in the morning.

I hate typing on my phone.

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:01 PM

If I apologized Artfull it would just be insincere, so I'll spare you the wasted words. While yes, we were making the same point, this is an internal issue. You however are an external entity, therefore your opinion on the matter is not necessary. I'll agree with you on the incompetence of some of our dear members, but I shouldn't even have to remind you about the incompetence of some of yours, mainly speaking, your fearless leadership.

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:07 PM

I don't thinkour leadership are a bit on the dim side. They may have made the odd bad decision but who hasn't?

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (XxArtfullxX @ Saturday, Jun 29 2013, 11:07)
I don't thinkour leadership are a bit on the dim side. They may have made the odd bad decision but who hasn't?

Matter of opinion I suppose

ItsOnlyAce
  • ItsOnlyAce

مقاتل

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:25 PM

Ace for Prez you say... sigh.gif

Nah but Lefty, I can actually vouch for Corrado, simply because he was my recruit. You say that Doc likes to pick out the f*ckery of GTA to join EIC but I know hes actually intelligent. I mean he moved up fast in rank only because he was doing his job right, even without a mic for almost a week. With Mac being demoted for it, I think about it now and felt we should have kept Mac where he was and created a special rank under him. I dont know its just an idea.

I think creating a foundation on IV now is important just so we get our names out so that we are known with the growing exterior crews. We want to self survey each of them to find out which ones are even worth speaking to. With all that being said, we are makig good progress through Corrado because he is exteriorly connected.

Jozeph
  • Jozeph

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:38 PM

Well, I guess it's time to get back into IV. My gamertag is WindyCityOutlaw for those who don't have it.

Also, I brought back my old sig from Rifle and Ben's MC. tounge2.gif

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:39 PM

I think that is the biggest problem, demoting a long time member for someone who has been around a few days. You've basically spit in Mac's face in favor of someone who still galavants around on a dead game like he's some kind of big dick boss hog. Where was he when the game was still relevant? Corrado Corelli? Never heard of him...must've waited until the pond dried up to become a big fish. That's what I don't understand the most. Why be a big fish in a drying up pond? The game is full of modders and turbos. Spare me the, "I was in a game the other night and it was fun". There is no gain to it anymore. Why piss off the guys who've been there since the inception?

I'll tell you what, if you want to give this guy a high ranking spot, he can have mine. We don't get listened to anyway. Might as well just be another cow to the herd.

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:50 PM

I can't tell if you haven't actually realised you were demoted or if you were implying he should have your spot as employee.

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:57 PM Edited by LeftyGuns, 29 June 2013 - 05:00 PM.

He can have whatever he wants apparently

Hell, just make him the f*cking leader, Doc is never here anyways

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:30 PM Edited by X3MAC, 29 June 2013 - 05:35 PM.

I was trying to fix some stuff on my computer last night and Devin was in some type of "war". My brother was on my xbox and I told Crome I was not able to join the game at the time. So I guess he got mad and demoted me. Crome got forbid Ace and I are not in a game, its just you keep Ace and I just for the f*cking TDM's. If you want to let him take my spot then he can go for it, I really don't give a sh*t. I have always told you this Crome, GTA is a dead game. I don't know why we try and bring everything back up. You can join a game and 10 minutes later some dick hacker freezes the game. I have know idea why people still play and do this sh*t on GTA. What we do is not fun anymore, and I have know idea why Correlli joined us in the first place. He was just the bitch that was pretty much a bug inside their "Family". We join a game pick someone up kill them and say "That was so much fun today, can't wait to play again". And plus Correlli is just going to leave just like the other 5 f*cking times he has been in EIC. And Crome you were talking about Members, what members?

Venomz-Forelli
  • Venomz-Forelli

The Sonetti Family

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:50 PM

sh*ts going down on here? What's up haven't spoke to any of you for ages it's horrible to see you guys fighting and sh*t you guys where like the people who got me into all this specially ace smile.gif and Doc can we have a meeting or something soon? Need to catch up with what's goin on ad sh*t.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users