The Faustino Syndicate

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11,294 replies to this topic
The Faustino Syndicate
  • The Faustino Syndicate

Lap of Luxury

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:19 AM

...Drink for thought? Can't wait for Narcis-tars. Narcis avatars. I wish I could make a word out of that.

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:20 AM

yeah I am in need off a new sig. as much as I love this one. I think it's only temporary

Mr Pown
  • Mr Pown

The Tycoon

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:24 AM Edited by Mr Pown, 05 February 2012 - 05:28 AM.

Thank you so much for the fabulous opportunity i look forward to working as your bitch and getting you coffee. Ever since i was an errand boy for the bianco familia i knew i was destined to pick up small amounts of cocaine and crystal meth and the occasional cappucino for my fellow family mates especially Pedochu. Back when i was a kid drug kingpin in miami i always felt like i was destined to be less than i was like i had a more important need to be a backround supporting role. You have made me the happiest little girl in all of bohan i finally have potential instead of selling my body for food stamps. THANK YOU. -Mr Plow

TOXIC OVERLORD
  • TOXIC OVERLORD

=A= Prospect

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:30 AM Edited by TOXIC OVERLORD, 05 February 2012 - 05:33 AM.

QuestionsAnswers
UsernameTOXIC OVERLORD
XBL GamertagTOXIC OVERLORD
Age]18
Time ZoneCentral
Platform[s]Xbox 360
How Often Do You Visit GTAF?Try to every day.
Any Previous Gang History?Bianco Crime Famiglia
How Can You Contribute To The Family?I can give you cookies. cookie.gif
Are you violent and angry or calm and collected?Calm and collected.
Do you have a mic?Yes
Scale of 1-10, how low is your voice?10 I guess. I've been told I sound like a 30 year old child molestor.

Kjwarrior
  • Kjwarrior

Future is a Blur but the present is Clear

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:34 AM

I'm so happy for you guys I knew one day pedochu would take the Biancos in a new direction but this? This is astounding you proved to any gang and their members a revolution can be made at any which point if you feel as though you are not being treated equally! I truly hope for only the best out of this but this leads to my new questions....

What are you going to do when GtaV comes out and you have a GtaIV name as your gang name?

Are the relations with previously kicked members going to Change (Fgcarva)(A loaded Rifle)?

Would you be interested in speaking with me about an alliance because a fresh start deserves a fresh alliance and maybe well se where it goes from there!

Good luck!

xXPrinceEzioXx
  • xXPrinceEzioXx

Ex Marshal Ryan

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:37 AM

QUOTE (Kjwarrior @ Sunday, Feb 5 2012, 05:34)
I'm so happy for you guys I knew one day pedochu would take the Biancos in a new direction but this? This is astounding you proved to any gang and their members a revolution can be made at any which point if you feel as though you are not being treated equally! I truly hope for only the best out of this but this leads to my new questions....

What are you going to do when GtaV comes out and you have a GtaIV name as your gang name?

Are the relations with previously kicked members going to Change (Fgcarva)(A loaded Rifle)?

Would you be interested in speaking with me about an alliance because a fresh start deserves a fresh alliance and maybe well se where it goes from there!

Good luck!

KJ Right now all the council of chrome people are gonna join the clan and maybe later on different members will start joining and you forgot me i used to be in the biancos.

Mr.Funny12
  • Mr.Funny12

Just keep swimming...

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:51 AM

I think swag tried to whack mac lol. Too bad he was shot immediatly after. Oh well.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:53 AM

QUOTE (Kjwarrior @ Sunday, Feb 5 2012, 01:34)

Good luck!

Thanks KJ, means a lot. We actually just held a small meeting with Rifle and we agreed he's become much more mature so we're going to be remain friends with him. Carva is a complicated situation. If he shows renewed interest in playing GTA and not just posting about it, he's one of my best friends.

I don't know man, we'd have to get to know each other better. Stop by our parties anytime. Mic doesn't work in game chat anyway.

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:18 AM

guys, I just want to say, how proud I am of everyone coming together for this

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:21 AM

The important thing is, when you say everyone, it is everyone. Don's crew is down to three guys, and one very confused SwagStag69. Everyone had their own personal issues but it came down to excessive favoritism.

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:24 AM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Sunday, Feb 5 2012, 01:21)
The important thing is, when you say everyone, it is everyone. Don's crew is down to three guys, and one very confused SwagStag69. Everyone had their own personal issues but it came down to excessive favoritism.

oh I know that.

everyone knew that favoritism was going to be a huge downfall, but I don't think it was as much as anticipated
  • PurpleWeed likes this

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:28 AM

Whatever man. We're in the clear man. We're taking 8-man votes from now on, and if anyone gets left out, we can go back and do a recount. He was asking me to kill you for months just because he thought he could.

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:32 AM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Sunday, Feb 5 2012, 01:28)
Whatever man. We're in the clear man. We're taking 8-man votes from now on, and if anyone gets left out, we can go back and do a recount. He was asking me to kill you for months just because he thought he could.

yeah democracy is the definite way to go.

I know he was after me. I wasn't dumb lol. But, I do probably owe it to you for not dropping the hammer on me.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:34 AM

Yeah. Can you tell me about SouthernArsenal? Skillset and such?

deadsliez1
  • deadsliez1

Godfather Ivanov.

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:38 AM

I never really got to say my good lucks yet. So, hopefully you'll run this like the BCF should have runned. Good luck, and looking forward to see you on the "streets". icon14.gif

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE (deadsliez1 @ Sunday, Feb 5 2012, 02:38)
I never really got to say my good lucks yet. So, hopefully you'll run this like the BCF should have runned. Good luck, and looking forward to see you on the "streets". icon14.gif

And I never got to say thank you for uh...way back when. For your 'campaign donations'. You deserved a thank you there.

deadsliez1
  • deadsliez1

Godfather Ivanov.

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:42 AM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Sunday, Feb 5 2012, 06:40)
QUOTE (deadsliez1 @ Sunday, Feb 5 2012, 02:38)
I never really got to say my good lucks yet. So, hopefully you'll run this like the BCF should have runned. Good luck, and looking forward to see you on the "streets".  icon14.gif

And I never got to say thank you for uh...way back when. For your 'campaign donations'. You deserved a thank you there.

"Dont worry about it" wink.gif . It all payed off.

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:43 AM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Sunday, Feb 5 2012, 01:34)
Yeah. Can you tell me about SouthernArsenal? Skillset and such?

yeah, he's just kind of getting back into the swing of things as a GTA player.

He played for a while, but then sold it.

I kind of convinced him to get it again.

He's a decent gunman so far since he's returned. I can only see his skills improving.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:46 AM

If it's not too awkward press for if he's ever been a member of any internet forums. Gotta be done.

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:49 AM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Sunday, Feb 5 2012, 01:46)
If it's not too awkward press for if he's ever been a member of any internet forums. Gotta be done.

oh no I'll tell him that he'll have to join the forums, and post on it regularly. My only concern is that his computer is messed up right now, and he'd have to use mine. I'm not sure if the mods would appreciate it. I don't want them thinking that I made another account or something like that.

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:52 AM

QUOTE (LeftyGuns @ Sunday, Feb 5 2012, 06:49)
QUOTE (Pedochu @ Sunday, Feb 5 2012, 01:46)

oh no I'll tell him that he'll have to join the forums, and post on it regularly. My only concern is that his computer is messed up right now, and he'd have to use mine. I'm not sure if the mods would appreciate it. I don't want them thinking that I made another account or something like that.

were hot topic now and we begin icon14.gif

Mr.Funny12
  • Mr.Funny12

Just keep swimming...

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:53 AM

Lefty can you make him one on your phone. Or does anybody else have a computer that you know so theres a different IP address?

A loaded rifle
  • A loaded rifle

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:02 AM

QUOTE (The East Island Council @ Sunday, Feb 5 2012, 00:36)
user posted image

Credit to Narcis-speed6 and Unrated69 for graphics work. You guys make the world go 'round.

History

The story of the East Island Council, a political machine and business enterprise lies with something much more carnal and violent - The Alderney Mafia. Its a story of plots, alliances, and the young turks of a crime family overthrowing its old guard.

user posted image

user posted image

Boulevard, Bohan is the original base of the East Island Council. When surrounding neighborhoods Fortside and Industrial were being heavily gentrified, the council realized the value of Bohan property was going to rise. However, Fortside was expected to eventually see a loss due to gang violence, and it would take too much convincing to move any residents in to Industrial, so the Council chose Boulevard. With a few payoffs and grants from the mayor, old warehouses were demolished by the Council and turned in to condos which were sold at extortionate rates. Today, The Council has turned Boulevard in to a bed of wealth, and hopes to receive cementing contracts for Welham Park. [/center]

user posted image

Little Bay, Bohan is one of the most remote locations in all of Liberty City. The Council first encountered the area when a government official tipped them off to a lucrative opportunity. He requested the Council repair damage to the Dukes Bay Bridge, and the payoff was huge. Using the money, the Council invested in several safehouses in the area to hide when gang members realize the council is meddling in their affairs, and to hide outsiders who pay for protection.

Ideology

We take care of our own, and our primary goal is to ensure a positive work environment between members. This requires 50/50 participation between the members and the upper echelon mediators. Meaning, if you as a member have an issue with another member, it's your job as a member to bring forth any issues you have, and our job as mediators to get it solved as quickly as we can. To do this, we'll make sure to never brush your problems under the table. Scar tissue doesn't heal just by covering it up. Furthermore, if you're not entertained with the activities being given by our crew, bring that forth immediately as well. Because if you're not happen and you hold it in, it breeds resentment and before you know it, the whole crew is fighting.

The second part of our philosophy is the way we go about making progress on the GTA gang scene. Ideally tomorrow, 10 new Xbox gangs would appear that would last for the next four years. But unfortunately, that's not the case, and progress happens slowly. Building up new gangs starts with making friends. If you run in to a fledgling new gang that has plenty of potential, but lacks resources or has been affected by the lack of people still playing GTA IV, add them to your friends list. Those few people can become useful allies that can back you up in a fight or an argument. On the flipside, to achieve change and activity on GTA online, sometimes negative gangs that only seek to annoy other clans and drive them off of Xbox live, have no qualms about destroying them. When you break a gang down, you can individually teach its former members to become better people, and to disperse elsewhere. In a nutshell, the GTA gang world is hardly alive. But that doesn't mean we can't revive or improve it.

5 Rules for Business (A Treatise on Success)

• Avoid pulling rank over someone in the organization. To do so is to lose your identity. If John Smith reminds Jane Doe that he's on the board of directors in order to get Jane Doe in line, he is no longer John Smith. He becomes his rank, and risks slowly losing himself for the purpose of the gratification of reminding those around him of what rank he holds. Those who rank above you will grow annoyed over ego, those below you will resent you, then despise you.

• The key to success is a strong work ethic. Classic methods of getting ahead include undercutting friends to move past them, or spreading lies and propaganda. In this organization, either method is a surefire way to get shot because it's the first thing a family will expect from an intelligent newcomer. Instead, work hard. Take on the jobs you're sure you can commit to and be sure to get them done. Keep the council informed on any information you find. The harder you work, the faster you'll get respect.

• If you have a dispute with the family's leadership or with another member, don't be shy. Bring it to the table. The faster you go public with a dispute, the faster it gets solved. The faster we solve your problems, the more time we have to run a tighter ship. And that's our goal as a family. Order and efficiency.

• It's all about intelligence. What do you know about the people who call you enemies? The more success you find, the more people who will call you enemies, even if you hold no ill will against them. Sadly, to protect yourself you must make the first step towards opposing them, which is finding out everything you can. You're only as good as your knowledge, and to gain knowledge you have to be clever without stooping so low as to spy within another crew. Spying is juvenile.

• Trust your gut feeling. Fear and apprehension are gifts from god to be used for self-preservation. The Council of Crome's success relied entirely on the gut feeling of its members, who knew what was the right call because they felt it in their hearts. Don't mistake fear for anxiety, and you'll know what's best in dire situation, putting you one step ahead of those who oppose you.

DateGTAForums Username (optional, you can PM it to us) XBOX Live Gamertag (Optional, you can PM it to us) Designator Reason for hit optional Method (optional) Status
February 4, 2012
Mr White0161
D0N Bianco
PedochuKilled to symbolically usher in a new era for Bianco members.N/A KIA Shotgunned on Westdyke Beach, body floated away.

Fixed the page for you. icon14.gif

The Faustino Syndicate
  • The Faustino Syndicate

Lap of Luxury

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:06 AM Edited by The East Island Council, 05 February 2012 - 07:10 AM.

QuestionsAnswers
UsernameTOXIC OVERLORD
XBL GamertagTOXIC OVERLORD
Age]18
Time ZoneCentral
Platform[s]Xbox 360
How Often Do You Visit GTAF?Try to every day.
Any Previous Gang History?Bianco Crime Famiglia
How Can You Contribute To The Family?I can give you cookies.  cookie.gif
Are you violent and angry or calm and collected?Calm and collected.
Do you have a mic?Yes
Scale of 1-10, how low is your voice?10 I guess. I've been told I sound like a 30 year old child molestor.

Accepted. You're already down as a 'lawyer', until we can think of a better name.

ItsOnlyAce
  • ItsOnlyAce

مقاتل

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:11 AM

Had to get off. Sorry. Il maybe be on for a while tomorrow but il probably be watchin Tom Manning play. So il talk to you guys later. Btw...the page looks great! icon14.gif

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:18 AM Edited by X3MAC, 05 February 2012 - 07:25 AM.

QUOTE (ItsOnlyAce @ Sunday, Feb 5 2012, 07:11)
Had to get off. Sorry. Il maybe be on for a while tomorrow but il probably be watchin Tom Manning play. So il talk to you guys later. Btw...the page looks great! icon14.gif

Peace......Tom Manning facedesk.gif lol.gif

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:29 AM

I'd like that to be me

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:45 AM

edit:
my bad meant to click edit.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:46 AM

I don't understand the baptism joke?

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:50 AM Edited by LeftyGuns, 05 February 2012 - 08:23 AM.

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Sunday, Feb 5 2012, 02:46)
I don't understand the baptism joke?

back in the day, the baptists were drowned by church authorities.

his name in the movie is actually Barry the Baptist

he was played by a guy named Lenny McLean, who actually was a London Criminal/Bareknuckle boxer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users