No more mission after "That special someone"

2 replies to this topic
rickinn
  • rickinn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2012 - 07:48 AM

Hey guys,
I have done the "That special someone" mission, but now I dont receive a call from Jimmy Pegorino. What am I supposed to do? I hope that I dont have to play it all again...

THX for your advice!

Karjerker
  • Karjerker

Let's Be Bad Guys

• Members

Posted 04 February 2012 - 01:04 PM Edited by Karjerker, 07 February 2012 - 11:40 AM.

Well, you can force the situation by phoning him, or simply continue to roam around the map. There is a significant 'pause' in gameplay in a couple of the later missions, but off the top of my head I honestly do not recall what it might be. Perhaps you can question Jasper Petrol on it, he seems to be on the ball, especially in regards to those missions - and in order for me to check for you, I would have to find my old mission records because at the moment in real life my agency has me test-playing and reviewing another new game (cannot say which one) so a lot of my time is given over to that at the moment.

FOLLOW-UP: Did you ever finish this mission? Please let us know. Thank you.

vicboh0413
  • vicboh0413

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:24 PM

Have you completed Diamonds is a Girls best friend too? (Diamonds is a Girls best friend and That Special Someone unlocks Pegorinos thing)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users