Photo

Vaction Time

5 replies to this topic
SlickSpencer8
  • SlickSpencer8

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:42 PM

I know a couple weeks ago when the forum was shut down so we could protest. But anyways, you guys should really do that during government holidays for a couple days so mods and everyone that work so hard on this forum just can take a break from things and spend time with their family. smile.gif

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:44 PM

Well, people needing help could come at any time, and since this is the biggest GTA fan forum, they need to ask for help somewhere. What you said there about the holidays, explains clearly why we have 25+ staff members (Administrators & Moderators) + led-bys.

SlickSpencer8
  • SlickSpencer8

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:10 PM

I have no idea what you are saying... confused.gif

Xcommunicated
  • Xcommunicated

Say hi to your mom for me.

• United-States

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:31 PM

Uh.. staff members come and go as they please. This isn't like actual work where you're expected to show up at certain times and do certain things. Quite the contrary, we show up when we feel like it and handle duties... if we feel like it. tounge.gif

leik oh em jeez!
  • leik oh em jeez!

The boatman stays with the boat.

• Members

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:33 PM

QUOTE (Xcommunicated @ Friday, Feb 3 2012, 18:31)
Uh.. staff members come and go as they please. This isn't like actual work where you're expected to show up at certain times and do certain things. Quite the contrary, we show up when we feel like it and handle duties... if we feel like it. tounge.gif

Pretty much this. The staff aren't required to be online, or away from their families. They can get online wherever or whenever they please, and they don't even have to actually do anything if they don't want to.

Oh, and the forums didn't shut down to protest SOPA, you just had to click a link at the bottom of the page to go to them.

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:50 PM

QUOTE (SlickSpencer8 @ Friday, Feb 3 2012, 19:42)
I know a couple weeks ago when the forum was shut down so we could protest. But anyways, you guys should really do that during government holidays for a couple days so mods and everyone that work so hard on this forum just can take a break from things and spend time with their family. smile.gif

Not every staff member is from the same country. Diferent countries have diferent holidays. It would be stupid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users