Photo

Gta vice for the pc

7 replies to this topic
OBrien97
  • OBrien97

$$H Biaaaaatch!

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 30 August 2002 - 08:48 PM

Moved to the Vice City General Discussion...

Agent_Orange
  • Agent_Orange

16-bit Ninja

• Members

Posted 30 August 2002 - 03:28 PM

Quote (GTAZ @ Aug. 30 2002,10:11)
What your talking about is an emulator.. this is not the same thing as playing the PC version on your PC.. and the PS2 emulators suck anyways and probably won't even work with GTA VC.  The best way to make it feel like your playing GTA VC on your PC is to get the adapter that connects your PS2 to your vga monitor so you can view the game in high resolutions... and if you don't have a ps2, then you will just have to wait :)

Dude... It doesn't work the same way as the Xbox. The VGA adapter won't make outdated hardware put out progressive video. It's just a lame-ass line doubler (sp?).

It's going to look as bad as it does on your TV. No difference.

SweeTooth
  • SweeTooth

Racist Licence Plate Maker

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 August 2002 - 10:25 AM

This is just a thought. I did this with a few of my old PS Games.

First you need to buy a controller that looks like the PS2 version that plugs into your PC about 20-30 dollars.

Then you need a Videogame Program that converts (Allows you to play Videogames from any CD System like Dreamcast or Playstation 2) into your PC. That'll run you about $300 unless you crack it off Kazzaa or make it yourself.

In this you might be able to hack the game, add new cars, ect.

I wish I could prove it but I can't, so call me a spammer if you wish but ITS TRUE, i'd bet anything on it.

GTAZ
  • GTAZ

The GTA Devil

• Members

Posted 30 August 2002 - 02:11 PM

What your talking about is an emulator.. this is not the same thing as playing the PC version on your PC.. and the PS2 emulators suck anyways and probably won't even work with GTA VC.  The best way to make it feel like your playing GTA VC on your PC is to get the adapter that connects your PS2 to your vga monitor so you can view the game in high resolutions... and if you don't have a ps2, then you will just have to wait :)

Doofey
  • Doofey

Old Skool, you know it!

• Members

Posted 30 August 2002 - 02:15 PM

Quote (GTAZ @ Aug. 30 2002,05:11)

Hooking your PS2 up to the Monitor will still look as good as on TV.

I don't feel like explaining why, so I won't.

Doofey

BKJ12161
  • BKJ12161

tectonic

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 August 2002 - 02:31 PM

Quote (SweeTooth @ Aug. 30 2002,11:25)
This is just a thought. I did this with a few of my old PS Games.

First you need to buy a controller that looks like the PS2 version that plugs into your PC about 20-30 dollars.

Then you need a Videogame Program that converts (Allows you to play Videogames from any CD System like Dreamcast or Playstation 2) into your PC. That'll run you about $300 unless you crack it off Kazzaa or make it yourself.

In this you might be able to hack the game, add new cars, ect.

I wish I could prove it but I can't, so call me a spammer if you wish but ITS TRUE, i'd bet anything on it.

Well mr. handy man if you weren't such an idiot you'd know R* is releasing it for the PC.

FADE||||AWAY
  • FADE||||AWAY

Mama Mia!

• Members

Posted 01 September 2002 - 01:39 PM

im not paying $400 to hack

fishi
  • fishi

Unbanned

• Members

Posted 03 September 2002 - 07:28 AM

Quote (BKJ12161 @ Aug. 30 2002,15:31)
Well mr. handy man if you weren't such an idiot you'd know R* is releasing it for the PC.

Who says its going to be released on pc i havent seen any confirmation on it! even so if it is to be released on pc it will be out 6months l8r than ps2 i bet

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users