Quantcast

» «
Photo

Best players still on gta deathmatch (ps3)

59 replies to this topic
MassKilaaa!
  • MassKilaaa!

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:33 AM

Seeing that the entire top 10 of the GTA IV PS3 deathmatch has been taken over by happines island pier boosters (excluding mjgff - the legit world number 1). It seems unlikely that a lot of the old good DM players are still around! Has anybody come across any good deathmatch player in the last few weeks? I have only recently returned to GTA and so far ive only lost 2 deathmatches out of 100ish! and them 2 defeats were against the same person! Would be nice to know if any of the top 200 deathmatch players are still around!

baz-brown
  • baz-brown

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:03 AM

I often read about Happiness Island in a negative way. I thought it was just a great venue for those who prefer short games? Clue me in here....

MassKilaaa!
  • MassKilaaa!

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:39 AM

Have a look at this video, this is how the top 10 on GTA DEATHMATCH have got there! They are all Noobs in the top 10, and would be owned by most of the casual players! MJGFF is the only player thats legit in the top 10. Anyway heres the video...

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:44 PM

yeah... i don't think there is a top ten... really, you can only be as good as you can be... lol...

i wouldn't say im a king or anything but i can hold my own to a point... lol

track_and_field_lover
  • track_and_field_lover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:34 PM

The best players on deathmatch are hardly the ones in the top 10 (or top 100).

If you look on kill/death ratio almost everyone in the top 10 haven't got impressive ratios at all.

Especially considering the fact that they all play auto-aim.

I've noticed many players ranked in the top 100 in deathmatch like to play respawn near with powerful weapons or assault rifles, which is kind of pathetic..

It's all about scoring high for them..

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

What exactly are we doing?

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:11 PM Edited by DarkKingBernard, 05 February 2012 - 09:06 PM.

I like to kill with pistol without using any armor or weapon pickups biggrin.gif

Rarely any good shooters, I know a few that can own.

ThatGuyWhoPlaysGtaTooMuch
  • ThatGuyWhoPlaysGtaTooMuch

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:41 PM

I rarely come across somebody who can beat me in DM. Anyone out there who isnt an rpg fag who wants to have some battles on ps3?

MassKilaaa!
  • MassKilaaa!

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:08 AM

sure ill play you! whats your psn?

theclefe
  • theclefe

Tsunami Relief Worker

• Members

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:18 AM

The best players in deathmatch are being decided as we speak in the events section. No BS, no money glitches, no mystique. Just 32 of GTAForum's best going at it.

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=497180

Original3olt
  • Original3olt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:34 PM

Best 2 DM players in PS3:

Kimpossible--
HoMiCiD3_eXtReMe

baz-brown
  • baz-brown

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:02 PM

The top 10 is a joke on PS3. I've noticed No 1 and 3 have increased their scores by over $10 million in a fortnight!

Hope this respawning glitch doesn't occur in GTA 5.

These bastards have ruined it for all of us.

dansgas1000
  • dansgas1000

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (baz-brown @ Friday, Mar 9 2012, 21:02)
The top 10 is a joke on PS3. I've noticed No 1 and 3 have increased their scores by over $10 million in a fortnight!

Hope this respawning glitch doesn't occur in GTA 5.

These bastards have ruined it for all of us.

can u really say bastards on here?

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 11 March 2012 - 10:25 PM

PS3 ?
Stev150 is very good, even got to the finals of the 1 v 1 dm tournament on ps3leaderboards
Hit him up, he will show you a thing or 2.
Tell him I sent you:)

MassKilaaa!
  • MassKilaaa!

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:04 AM

Iv'e noticed alot of rank 10 players are on new accounts now! It's pretty obvious when a rank 3 scored higher than 40 kills in a 10 minute deathmatch on happines! anyone on here been destroyed in a deathmatch by any1 recently?

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:29 AM

Death match is for jousters.

track_and_field_lover
  • track_and_field_lover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE (MassKilaaa! @ Tuesday, Mar 20 2012, 02:04)
Iv'e noticed alot of rank 10 players are on new accounts now! It's pretty obvious when a rank 3 scored higher than 40 kills in a 10 minute deathmatch on happines! anyone on here been destroyed in a deathmatch by any1 recently?

Did you play AA in that 10 minute deathmatch? I played as a lvl 3 the other day at happiness and scored slightly more than 40 kills that match..

I've got 4 PSN accounts, where 2 of them are in the lower ranks. I like to play as a lower rank because if you make one mistake when playing as a lvl 10, the hate mail starts coming in immediately.. And when playing as a lvl 10 most players run and hide from you constantly.

I like to play as a lower rank to piss the higher ranks off. I have one account which is a clan account and one account with a great kill/death ratio.

Met a great player at disallow the other day in TDM, which I think was the best player I've ever come across..He just ran around before we were in range and then he suddenly stopped, when in range, and landed a couple of headshots and I was dead on the spot. He just was so quick aiming and it didn't matter how much I moved side to side.

MassKilaaa!
  • MassKilaaa!

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:32 PM

yeah it was a 10 minute game on happines! what is the name of your rank 3 account? were you in the game were that psycho rank 10 got 85 kills in 10mins?

baz-brown
  • baz-brown

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:04 PM Edited by baz-brown, 01 April 2012 - 11:36 AM.

PS3: Check the deathmatch "by score" stats and you can see all the guys who are "boosters". No-one can get 1800 - 0 kills in a game. One of the vids in this thread shows mimson getting his 1811 - 0 score. I think the new number 1 (ha ha) got over 1900 kills recently.

A number of us are currently in contact with Rockstar support and suggesting that they review the "by score" stat and remove all players from the leaderboard with outrageous scores. It's a start, and you will see a lot of the top ranks will be gone.

No 13 was below me (92) only 2 weeks ago. He's made over 15 million in 2 weeks?

I would suggest you do the same if this annoys you. Go to Rockstar support and ask them to do something about the outrageous "by score" stats on deathmatch. It can't hurt to try. Regardless of it's age, this game still reamains popular and is a standard setter for many other online games.

MassKilaaa!
  • MassKilaaa!

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:52 PM

i think rockstar should remove everyone on the deathmatch by score that have more than 1000 kills! ive scored 621 kills in a 60min deathmatch in happines once! that was back in 2009 when there was a full lobby and respawns set on near! this was the time were i was ranked #3 in the world.

Baz-Brown youre talking about "violentgamer99" ive played against him in the past, he is possibly one of the worst ranked 10 players on the game! Ive been in a couple games when he quits the game aswell!

baz-brown
  • baz-brown

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:33 AM

Yeah, that's the guy. He's 12 now...lol (made another 2 million overnight).

1000 sounds about right. The first 2 pages should disappear straight up.

The great thing is....these guys leave their finger prints behind on the "by score" stat.

MassKilaaa!
  • MassKilaaa!

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:38 PM

If i was to defend the boosters i would say its rockstars fault! They surely should have patched it by now! Its not cheating really because they just use a glitch in the game effectively. And if they were to wipe out every1 thats scored over a 1000 kills it may anger them players which will make them not want to buy GTA V! on the plus side GTA V would be a better game if them kind of players were not on it.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

What exactly are we doing?

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:34 PM

Anger them? GTA isn't all multiplayer. f*ck the leaderboards.

Henriquosa
  • Henriquosa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:21 AM

The DM leaderboard is a joke now. The true top 10 players skill-wise were people like serendeep, Altair, IIPac and a few others who probably aren't even in the top 100 anymore. Same with the TDM leaderboard. The people who are at the top now are all boosters. Does anyone still know RASCAL909? angelgarcian? Ramiro7777? RayAllenIverson? BlueCheese? freedo? They were at the top when no-one boosted and they were clearly some of the best autoaim players to ever touch the PS3 disc of the game. GTA4 used to be played competitively on another site where the best players versed each other. If you want to know who was actually good you should check it out instead of just looking at the leaderboards and the KDs.

Phenomanonymous
  • Phenomanonymous

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:02 AM

What's up, Henriquosa. You probably won't remember me. I'm samxtricky69 / U_SUCK_AT_GTA4.

I just came here to post because I was playing some deathmatch last night. I'm trying to get my U_SUCK_AT_GTA4 account to lvl 10 legitimately. Anyway, I came across violentgamer99. I foolishly expected him to be good since he's ranked so high, so I tried my hardest in all the games against him, & I easily beat him & his friends in about 6 games in a row. They all accused me of having a turbo when we were done.

What I explained to them was exactly what you said, Henriquosa. They can't understand how I play like I do without cheating because they didn't play in 08 & 09.. They didn't play with the people you mentioned. I told them that there were plenty of people who were as good as or better than me back when GTA was in its prime. There were players & teams who would make me go negative.

It seems like there's a lot of these players around today... People who didn't play years ago, but dominate now, so they think they're good. They play someone good from back in the day, get beaten easily & cry "CHEATING!". It's just that they've never seen what "good" is on GTA. I sent that violentgamer dude a message explaining how pathetic it is that he accused me of cheating when he's the one who boosted his way to lvl 10 & the top of the leaderboards. What a pathetic bunch they are.

Henriquosa
  • Henriquosa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:28 AM

QUOTE (Phenomanonymous @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 10:02)
What's up, Henriquosa. You probably won't remember me. I'm samxtricky69 / U_SUCK_AT_GTA4.

I just came here to post because I was playing some deathmatch last night. I'm trying to get my U_SUCK_AT_GTA4 account to lvl 10 legitimately. Anyway, I came across violentgamer99. I foolishly expected him to be good since he's ranked so high, so I tried my hardest in all the games against him, & I easily beat him & his friends in about 6 games in a row. They all accused me of having a turbo when we were done.

What I explained to them was exactly what you said, Henriquosa. They can't understand how I play like I do without cheating because they didn't play in 08 & 09.. They didn't play with the people you mentioned. I told them that there were plenty of people who were as good as or better than me back when GTA was in its prime. There were players & teams who would make me go negative.

It seems like there's a lot of these players around today... People who didn't play years ago, but dominate now, so they think they're good. They play someone good from back in the day, get beaten easily & cry "CHEATING!". It's just that they've never seen what "good" is on GTA. I sent that violentgamer dude a message explaining how pathetic it is that he accused me of cheating when he's the one who boosted his way to lvl 10 & the top of the leaderboards. What a pathetic bunch they are.

Hey you. Of course I remember you bro. Yes, exactly. I think you can assign autoaim players into several divisions. Division 1 including the monsters from then. Division 2 with the very good players from then. Divison 3 with the average players and so on and so forth. When Division 1 retired the Division 2 players dominated the game, then Division 3 etc. I think the current autoaim elite was the division 3 or 4 then and now thinks they're as good as Division 1 (although they haven't improved despite using turbos since then which is the impression I got watching the videos of the supposingly best current autoaim clans) because they haven't been beaten for 2 years. There were ten times better players on GTA4 who turned each other into better players by playing each other then.

ELITE SOLOS got far better playing against KMDC because you saw how the best players played and could learn from them. You got closer and closer to beating us, eventually you actually did beat us when you teamed up with REALISTIC. The current autoaim "elite" never learnt from Division 1 because they just got smashed by it then and was too busy running away to learn from it. That's why you'll always have an advantage over them, you played when autoaim was full of beasts and it rubbed off on you.

tj11
  • tj11

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:28 AM

I was at the midnight launch and I'm still around. biggrin.gif
And yes, I was one of the best players in deathmatch. Within six months I had beaten most of the top players including friends like serendeep, x_MISHIMA_x, sk8er20, CR7ManchesterUTD, BobbyDigital6, and others. I was #4 on IV, #6 on TLAD, and #1 on TBoGT.
But leaderboards aren't everything, I mainly play for fun now. Like most people, I have more than one account, and my last level 10 account has a 30 to 1 kill ratio, and that's with auto-aim! cool.gif
Matches used to have a healthy variety of different settings, now it's all Colony Island with assault rifles (so the arabs have somewhere to hide & the americans can use their precious turbo controllers without lag), or Happiness Island where people can boost.
The atmosphere in Liberty City has certainly changed over the years. I hope R* has taken all of this into consideration. If not, GTA V won't be fun for very long. confused.gif

Phenomanonymous
  • Phenomanonymous

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:41 AM

QUOTE (Henriquosa @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 10:28)
QUOTE (Phenomanonymous @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 10:02)

Hey you. Of course I remember you bro. Yes, exactly. I think you can assign autoaim players into several divisions. Division 1 including the monsters from then. Division 2 with the very good players from then. Divison 3 with the average players and so on and so forth. When Division 1 retired the Division 2 players dominated the game, then Division 3 etc. I think the current autoaim elite was the division 3 or 4 then and now thinks they're as good as Division 1 (although they haven't improved despite using turbos since then which is the impression I got watching the videos of the supposingly best current autoaim clans) because they haven't been beaten for 2 years. There were ten times better players on GTA4 who turned each other into better players by playing each other then.

ELITE SOLOS got far better playing against KMDC because you saw how the best players played and could learn from them. You got closer and closer to beating us, eventually you actually did beat us when you teamed up with REALISTIC. The current autoaim "elite" never learnt from Division 1 because they just got smashed by it then and was too busy running away to learn from it. That's why you'll always have an advantage over them, you played when autoaim was full of beasts and it rubbed off on you.

Yep. That's a good way to put it. I've only been back on GTA for a couple months now, but I can definitely say that I haven't seen anyone remotely close to being as good as the players you mentioned.

I play almost every night of the week if anyone would like to add me. U_SUCK_AT_GTA4. I'll play whatever, but I'm mainly focused on high scores (without boosting) so I can get my account to lvl 10 as fast as possible. I pretty much play Happiness Island, SMGs, medium respawn, AA on all day. I hate playing with assault rifles cause it's easier for bad players to get kills, & I've hated near respawn ever since they added in the spawn protection.

I am K
  • I am K

K

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:06 AM

asim-1234 he plays rarely now but can still beat most if not all

MassKilaaa!
  • MassKilaaa!

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:59 AM

From my personal experience this is who id consider the best players iv'e played against. In the order they're ranked on the leader board..

tonod #18
serendeep #19
lefha #33
jjsugar #39
aeverland #43
GarethStewart17 #47
XScorpionX_88 #54
MYTH37 #55
CR7ManchesterUTD #58
absractflow #71
Douglis_Quaid #124
flame27940 #149
sugarmanv1 #182
realest78 # 281

These are all players that I played against in the old days, and sometimes i still run into one or two of them! The players that i named are all in the top 100 legitally. There are alot of other great players ive played against but these are the ones that i can think of at the top of my head! The 4 that i named outside the top 100 are still easily capable of beating most of the players in the top 100. realest78 for example is the #1 ranked player on the leaderboards for The ballad of gay tony deathmatch.

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:53 AM

Hmm I never considered myself a really good shooter but I'm above average I guess. I prefer doing things quick and easy like sniper smile.gif although sometimes I just say "f*ck it" and try doing it the noob way and just rush in and get killed biggrin.gif

Also do any of these top ranked deathmatch players in this thread play on ps3? I would love to see what the real skill your talking about is, and I would like to improve myself too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users