COMPLETELY TRUE ACTIONS!
Note:This mission pack consists of 6 missions to play.
Today, I'm going to review 3 missions made by Arejai. They're part of his The Soldier's Eyes series.
Please click on the link below in order to view the topic and find links to download them:
Now, it's time for the review,
- Writing: Very good. The text was easily understandable with very few tense related mistakes. Also appropriate text coloring was used for different objectives.
- Presentation: Excellent, The cutscenes were just great. They were properly focused, full of animation and and very creative.
- Length: Excellent, as it can be done in about 11 minutes. The player, Barry, and has team has orders to breach into the hide-out of the enemies. They have to fight their way to the hide-out and breach in.
- Difficulty: Normal. Even though the enemies are many and have powerful weapons, there is a lot of cover available in form of cars and objects which the player can use it to their advantage. The other allies of Barry also helps him.
- Variety:Excellent. Characters include Cpl Miller. Barry, Pvt Denn, Cpl Jack, Cpt Morris and other un-named army men. The enemies were given a different variety of skins. Weapons include M14, AK 47, SMG's and others. Vehicles include army truck and other random vehicles on the streets. Different types of objects like crates, walls and fences were also included.
- Length: Long, as it takes about 15 minutes to complete the mission. Barry and Jack has to find a kill the enemies in the hide-out. In the end they get a call from one of their ally and has to reach the first floor to help them. After killing the enemies, they see the leader running away. Barry follows hims to the underground.
- Difficulty: Hard. The enemies are equipped with powerful weapons like rifles, AK 47 and M14 and it's difficult to get cover in an enclosed place. The enemies are also many in number.
- Variety:Very good.Characters include Jack, Barry and enemies with a variety of skins. Weapons includes M14, SMG's, rifles and AK47.
No review available. Mission too hard for me to complete without cheats.
Overall, the missions were great. Highly recommended for those who like to have mission full of action and gameplay. A lot of effort was put in when it came to the variety of the mission. The difficulty of the missions was appropriate except the final mission where it was impossible for me without any weapon to kill that guy with the molotov. The author did a good job in making the missions and should keep up with it.
A great war in San Andreas is starting again. But this time, it happened in San Fierro.
A traitor of San Andreas came to rule the city. We'll follow the story of a high-rank soldier, Barry MacPherson who is going to stop the invasion with his fabulous teammate.
| Barry |
|Sargeant of the 137th Infantry, leading the operation "Burning Goat 1993", who was transferred to San Andreas from Liberty City. Known as "Silver Tiger" and the leader of the 37th Team. |
Weapon Used: M4
| Jack |
|Corporal of the 110th Battalion, a company clerk, came from New York, who was given the award for having the best discipline. Known as "Desert Fox" and members of the 37th Team. |
Weapon Used: Shotgun
|Corporal of the 303rd Infantry, a mechanic, came from Arizona, who had a dreams to have an automotive-based industrial center. Known as "White Cobra" and members of the 37th Team. |
Weapon Used: Ak47
| Denn |
|Private of the 9083rd Artillery, a guard and a dog handler, who listen to rock music everyday. He's a very cool person and loves children. Known as "Golden Hawk" and members of the 37th Team. |
Weapon Used: MP5
|3||Turn To HQ|
Use this mod for the best:
Credit goes to GFX team and all who play this mission pack.
Edited by Arejai, 15 February 2012 - 01:13 PM.